• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jack of Blades Return Possible For Fable 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Chaser

Chicken Chaser
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Jack of Blades Return Possible For Fable 3?

Jakuro;302111 said:
At the Theresa argument :p

1) Nobody has officially announced that there is going to be a F3

/rant

Actually, peter said there will be up to a fable 5.

HeroOfCrapsalot

Dean Gullberry
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;303257 said:
Yeah but the question is how she got her immortallity, we all know how Reaver got it and maintains it.

My guess would be that she inherited it randomly through the blood-line or Scythe found some way to show. It could also be the fact that she is absolutely crazy with Will supposedly.

Ithan;303229 said:
That was just an Easter egg.. This has been explained a million times before.
Even if it is an Easter Egg, it says it in the game. I've never seen it to be thoroughly disproved anywhere.

Ithan;303229 said:
What people? I've never heard anyone say that anywhere in game.

I said "When the children are playing, you can hear one say a few words about the hero putting on the mask." They are role-playing to be the Hero and some bystander. If you haven't been listening for clues, thats your problem.:ninja:

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

HeroOfCrapsalot;303423 said:
Even if it is an Easter Egg, it says it in the game. I've never seen it to be thoroughly disproved anywhere.

Do you have proof it's more then an Easter egg? The very definition of it is that it's just there to give players a chuckle.

HeroOfCrapsalot;303423 said:
I said "When the children are playing, you can hear one say a few words about the hero putting on the mask." They are role-playing to be the Hero and some bystander. If you haven't been listening for clues, thats your problem.:ninja:

The only time the children mention anything about Jack of Blades, is one announcing that he's going to play as Jack of Blades, you're most likely just hearing things.

There are no "clues" Jack is dead, he's not coming back, maybe the Knight of Blades, or the Queen of Blades, that is if Peter and the rest can come up with some way they survived, but Jack is deader then Brom.

V

Vlad

I'm gonna laugh and then smack you in the face if Jack's brought back in Fable 3. If he doesn't, I will give you a abag of cookies.

X

Xeon

Ithan you can't use the easter egg excuse everytime someone comes with a good arguement, and who says that the info the easter eggs give us aren't true?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Vlad;303442 said:
I'm gonna laugh and then smack you in the face if Jack's brought back in Fable 3. If he doesn't, I will give you a abag of cookies.

He's not going to be, so have fun.

Xeon;303530 said:
Ithan you can't use the easter egg excuse everytime someone comes with a good arguement, and who says that the info the easter eggs give us aren't true?

Good argument? How is taking a joke seriously a good argument?

X

Xeon

Ithan;303580 said:
He's not going to be, so have fun.

Good argument? How is taking a joke seriously a good argument?

Who says it's a joke, who says it's an easter egg?

anain12

Reaction score

I think that Lionhead got bored of Jack of Blades just like me. There will be no more Jack of Blades.

X

Xeon

JoB will always be there, not in person but he's the essence of evil

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

R3kt4l Raid3r;301499 said:
This is what I don't understand, you have the choice to wear the mask or destroy it.. that's fine and Dandy, but what confuses me is.. In Fable 2 there was a rumor that the Hero of Oakvale killed the Guildmaster, but that's only done if he wears it. Also in Fable 2 it says that, like you said above, that the Cult of Blades tried to ressurect him but failed which in turn meant that the mask was destroyed.. Does anyone else see the Conflict with the two games? Or is it just me.. But to answer your question with my Opinion, I seriously don't think Jack will make a return in Fable 3.. He was a good Villan (Which was much better than Lucien) but no I don't think he'll come back.

Well, that isnt really a conflict but to allow the fact that the Hero was given a choice. In both cases either can be true. Maybe the cult of blades failed because they just failed and needed to try again. And maybe the hero didnt kill the guildmaster, after all it was just a rumor. And in Fable 3 they can somehow add something based on your character's actions. Like an evil character has the same evil blood from the hero in the original fable and has to confront Jack of Blades. And a good character has the good blood from the original hero in fable and has to confront someone else.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Maybe not quite the jack of blades, but maybe his spirit. Maybe the lava didn't destroy the mask like indented, and it just got sealed away. Maybe, now, the volcano is dormant and archeologist dig it up..and....so on..:D

X

Xeon

I think Jack is the Albion version of satan, notice how he can't do anything on his own untill the very end?

Little_Sparrow

Hero of Skill
Reaction score

because lucien wasnt much of an enemy. He was a puppet ( my theory) theresa needed thje spire for her own personal gain, she needed luciensa money and power to make the spire, the hero of bowerstones revenge to get the spire to her. So techincally threre could be a future dlc about her being the antagonist. And a worthy opponet against jack.

Tfirmin001

I liek mudkipz
Reaction score

If anyone has some ideas for the next storyline or main enemy u can post them in the thread i made its basically for any ideas on the next storyline

Who and What to Eat First
Reaction score

As much as I would love to see Jack again I seriously don't see it happening.

O

Orgasmatron78

Xeon;301670 said:
The guild trained a lot of heroes, and you said so yourself, it's just a rumor, and if the hero used te mask he might have been slain later or die. Jack was the perfect villian for Fable 1, Fable 1 was simple, it was good versus evil or evil versus evil. I think that Lucien is a suitable hero for F2, F2 has shades of grey, and a sophisticated villian like Lucien suits this game.
I do have to prefer the more sophisticated villan, for F2.
We Really don't know anything about Jack though which means people can put him in any position possible. I for one prefer to see him as a sniveling coward who hides behind the power of a legeandary mask.
I think it is very possible for him too return, though. He is essentially imortal, plus it would give the writers more of a chance to show us who the charactor really is. Or if it really is him or just the essence of his evil that lives on.

Archon_TJ

Guild Master
Reaction score

the games create a lot of confusion because of the different choices you could make but in Fable 2 one of the loading comments is that Albions historians wrote books that all conflict with another thus allowing for your own personal history based on your own experience from the first game.

Lithary

Reaction score

JoB is not coming back... he's dead... for good...
I think that Theresa could be a bad guy in second part of F3...

sirsimon

Reaction score

I doubt Jack will return, his mask was destroyed in the lava on lost chapters, if he did return, then lionhead would have to brew up a pretty good reason why he survived.
Secondly, if he was to return, why wait over 560 - 600 years for a comeback, if Jack had the power to return, he would have come back once the hero of oakvale died, no one would stop him then.

Finally, if Jack does appear, then would he still want Albion to burn? If he still did, then he must be very passionate about it because no one can desire something for over half a millenium.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score

This thread is extremely old. Stop posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.