• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Let's Talk about the new Fable 3 Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Agreed the Fallout 3 song was very fitting, ironic in a way. Y'know because of the slightly cheery feeling to the song Yet the game shows a depressing Barren wasteland.

I quite like the song in the Fable trailer it gives it a more badass feel, plus it gets Me hyped up to play the game. It is a violent revolution afterall so You might aswell put brutal montages with kickass music in it.

Reaction score
Agreed the Fallout 3 song was very fitting, ironic in a way. Y'know because of the slightly cheery feeling to the song Yet the game shows a depressing Barren wasteland.

I quite like the song in the Fable trailer it gives it a more badass feel, plus it gets Me hyped up to play the game. It is a violent revolution afterall so You might aswell put brutal montages with kickass music in it.

Agreed, I loved the style they took in the fallout 3 music, it was like a nothing was wrong and yet the world basically was almost over in a way. It also maintained the 50's type music. Also, for Fable 1 I loved the menue music, and i agree on the trailer.

gerzev

Reaction score
If the game will be as awesome as that trailer, I won't need to play anything else ever again.

Nah but it looks awesome and I'm very happy that the creators are daring to take Fable to a completely different direction and not have it be the exactly same game only with some tweaks, better gfx and some new quests etc. all over again.

sirsimon

Reaction score
What interests me is the size of the statue, its huge! and I havent seen images of a Logan statue that big, I have seen the ones in Brightwall, Bowerstone Market and outside the castle, but they are all the size of a human, this one is like a collossus.
or maybe they just enlarged it to show awesomeness

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
What interests me is the size of the statue, its huge! and I havent seen images of a Logan statue that big, I have seen the ones in Brightwall, Bowerstone Market and outside the castle, but they are all the size of a human, this one is like a collossus.
or maybe they just enlarged it to show awesomeness
To me the statue symbolizes Logan's hold on the land of Albion, and how in one decisive move with the help of your many allies, you effectively destroy it. Though it would be cool if you actually destroyed a massive statue of Logan and replace with a statue of the Prince (or Princess)

Braindeer

Reaction score
The hero in this video looks like Nathan Drake from Uncharted. No bad thing, and it's kind of making me want to play as a guy. Almost.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
I really like the commercial again, and the song I litsen to daily. I still think be fable 2 commercial was cooler though. Live action would have been awesome

PhilistineEars

yep, definite Lurker
Premium
Reaction score
It's nice to see the Fable series show another side of itself... The evolution of the franchise has been interesting to watch, especially the ebb and flow of skill sets. I do believe now that PM has expanded the Fable forward like he has, a logical choice for the next installment would be to plunge backward into the depths of Fable lore (e.g. Old Kingdom, Scythe, Will, etc.). Of course, this might be difficult to accomplish with the modernization that took place over the last two (F2/F3). The consumer base may not appreciate the regression back into the days of bow and arrow.

sirsimon

Reaction score
I laughed when I saw a child attacking soldiers, he is in the slow motion scene when a wave of ****ed off rebels are attacking the royal guards

Status
Not open for further replies.