• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Memes

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
Re: Memes

My favourite meme changes from time to time, because to be honest they get tiresome quickly, but at the moment It'll have to be 'Cool story bro.'

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

LOL at the Grapes.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Firis;425289 said:
Feels good man I always found funny.
Old Spice
Red Spiders
Epic Beard Man
Average Homeboy
Russian Rickroll
My Horse is Amazing
Nuke it from orbit (Simply because Aliens is my favorite action flick)
All the Death Note memes
I has a bucket
Pylons!
Techno Viking

JUST AS PLANNED.

Call da amberlamps

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Old Spice Guy is great. i'm not sure how it went from that american football player kicking over buildings, but the new guy is definitely meme worthy.

it's pretty unusual one, too. mainly because, unlike boxxy, he's aware that he's become a meme.
[youtube]LWCVhGzrAT0[/youtube]

GrimWhim

Reaction score

Never been a fan of them and never will be.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

what's worth mentioning are the memes, or inside jokes rather, that have been born largely in chat but also on the boards. just so those of you who missed out on the action can keep up. these include the following:

droded: the use of drodeds username as replacement for a curse word.
i like to think of this one being born from nobody really knowing who or what the member who calls himself droded really is. common use: "what the droded are you talking about????"
"if i touch my droded it gets bigger!"
etcetera.

HURGH: has many, many uses. originally, it was born in the chatango chat room whilst members were impersonating extreme body building steroid users, but has grown to be a textual follow up to anything that is both epic or extreme. example: I NEED MAI PROTEIN SHAKE HUUURRRGGGHHHH. or I'M SWEATING BLOOD, WHISKEY, AND GASOLINE HUUURRRGGGGHHHH.
and in it's more recent uses, HURGH has been used as the noise a caveman would make, or an orgasm. notice how extended use of the "U" "R" "G" and "H" characters increase emphasis. however, the "H" is always singular. pluralizing the "H" is doing it wrong.

Firis jsut came: referring to firis' many typos, this one was born when he typo'd while referring to another well known meme. it's use is currently unknown, so far it is an inside joke that has remained only funny in context and not worthy of copy pasta. whether it remains that way is yet to be seen.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I jsut droded.

Seriously though, the "jsut came" thing was overused (By me and others) so much it needs time to cool off, the 'droded' one needs to come in more, make sure to use colored text whenever possible.

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

EBTSJFYOLJN7ZLKE6U3LEO5KBWL6GWTF.gif
Current one around the house is saying "Pawrtna" at the end of any one word phrase. (RE5)

Least favorite is any, "Cat" anything. Really, your statement doesn't have extra merit because you added a cat.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

He's climbin' in yo' windows..

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
I think Candle Jack is a pretty cool guy. eh kidnaps ppl wen they sey his name and doesn

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
^ that was orgasmic.

this was my favorite one.

6.jpg

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

what's worth mentioning are the memes, or inside jokes rather, that have been born largely in chat but also on the boards. just so those of you who missed out on the action can keep up. these include the following:

droded: the use of drodeds username as replacement for a curse word.
i like to think of this one being born from nobody really knowing who or what the member who calls himself droded really is. common use: "what the droded are you talking about????"
"if i touch my droded it gets bigger!"
etcetera.

HURGH: has many, many uses. originally, it was born in the chatango chat room whilst members were impersonating extreme body building steroid users, but has grown to be a textual follow up to anything that is both epic or extreme. example: I NEED MAI PROTEIN SHAKE HUUURRRGGGHHHH. or I'M SWEATING BLOOD, WHISKEY, AND GASOLINE HUUURRRGGGGHHHH.
and in it's more recent uses, HURGH has been used as the noise a caveman would make, or an orgasm. notice how extended use of the "U" "R" "G" and "H" characters increase emphasis. however, the "H" is always singular. pluralizing the "H" is doing it wrong.

Firis jsut came: referring to firis' many typos, this one was born when he typo'd while referring to another well known meme. it's use is currently unknown, so far it is an inside joke that has remained only funny in context and not worthy of copy pasta. whether it remains that way is yet to be seen.

Just replying to this post to acknowledge its awesome.

As you were *politely tips bowler hat*.