• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Michael Jackson Died?

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Michael Jackson Died?

Yeah but that doesn't compare to paedophilia or being a rapist, he was just a very eccentric man who lived a controversial life.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Yeah im not saying he was a Pedo, But he did try and pay that kid I think 25 Million dollars to say hes a good man to court or something along those lines..

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Yeah I know.

There's an official name for that but I can't remember what it is. Something like a settlement.

The theory is that the kid's parents made them say they have been victimised so that they could force Jackson to pay a settlement to them.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Yeah Something like that.

Personally, It wouldnt really change what I thought about him even if he was a Pedo, He must have his reasons, Not saying its right but ya'know, The guy went through quite alot of crap.

Im not really pitying him either but.. Ohwell. Doesnt matter now though, does it?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Urahara;312801 said:
Yeah I know.

There's an official name for that but I can't remember what it is. Something like a settlement.

The theory is that the kid's parents made them say they have been victimised so that they could force Jackson to pay a settlement to them.

Odd how both the parents AND Michael Jackson kept taking kids into his house even after it happening so many times, the only victim is the children for being put in some dumb situation.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Just saw a copy of a Vietnamese newspaper, and they put "Micheal Jackson".

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

So? You guys spell colour as color. We think that's hella crazy.

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

^ They like to think they're important and independant. Best not say anything to aggrovate them.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Thats just the way I've always spelt it, I could say colour, but it seems... SO alien, to me.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Urahara;312925 said:
So? You guys spell colour as color. We think that's hella crazy.
And we think you guys are hella crazy for saying color as colour.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

I only said that to make a point. I'm not going to argue, especially on a thread like this but Joe; American English is an adaptation from English.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

adressing the name of the thread:
yes, he did.
:lol:

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

JohnDoe;313151 said:
My only fear is that his death turns into like an Elvis Presley or Andy Kaufman type of deal, where people believe to the point of religion that Michael Jackson is still alive.

It is known that Jackson would wear make up and masks and such to disguise himself as an plain elderly man. He did this to blend in with faceless people and do things like go to a carnival without a whole bunch of people screaming OMG IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON I LOVED THRILLER YOU'RE A PEDO DO THE MOONWALK WILL YOU SIGN MY BOSOM, so surely (and sadly) someone somewhere is thinking that this death is a hoax.

Isn't that what they did with Tupac too? (Everyone thinks he's alive)

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

JohnDoe;313151 said:
My only fear is that his death turns into like an Elvis Presley or Andy Kaufman type of deal, where people believe to the point of religion that Michael Jackson is still alive.

It is known that Jackson would wear make up and masks and such to disguise himself as an plain elderly man. He did this to blend in with faceless people and do things like go to a carnival without a whole bunch of people screaming OMG IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON I LOVED THRILLER YOU'RE A PEDO DO THE MOONWALK WILL YOU SIGN MY BOSOM, so surely (and sadly) someone somewhere is thinking that this death is a hoax.

I am that person, until everyone has had their money for the concerts given back to them i think it's a publicity stunt, simply because MJ Is just crazy enough to do that T_T

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Urahara;312801 said:
Yeah I know.

I agree. The parents just use their kid and want the money in my opinion. They probably don't care much about finding out the truth otherwise they wouldn't accept the settlement.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Even if he was a little crazy it's really sad. Farrah Fawcett died on the same day too. I feel bad for her, no ones really noticed or dedicated anything to her.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Thriller was my favorite album of his. He will be missed. :'(

Farrah was ill for a long time, and it was kind of expected. I loved her in Charlies Angels and the countless other things she played. I am so sad for her family.:(

H

Hexen_Harlot

JohnDoe;313151 said:

Well, he DID die in between making money for his tours and actually doing them. Kind of fishy.
It's so sad though, his voice was beautiful, and he used ot be SO hot. About the time of the first paedo allegations, he was perfect. Shame he had to screw it up.

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

Michael was always trying to be something that he wasn't. He tried to be a boy as a man. He tried to be white when he was black and now he's trying to be alive when he's dead!

He says it doesn't matter if you're black or white but these things really do matter to him.

Hell, he's even gonna be in and out of court as a dead man!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

He never tried to be white, what are you talking about?