• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Michael Jackson Died?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score
Re: Michael Jackson Died?

Tyloric;312342 said:
I don't trust FOX or TMZ.

My very same policy. :lol: FOX is mostly propaganda and news that "sells". TMZ is a ****ing joke. Celebrities lead normal lives outside of their career? no way! and they get really ****ed off when you constantly stick cameras in their face? thats amazing! I care so mutch!

<end sarcasm>

I dont give a **** who was spotted picking their nose in front of starbucks. I would glady punch any of those damn paparatzi people who are responsible for shoving this crap down the worlds throught. anyone who gets paid for that **** is the most useless human being I can imagin.

As for Michael Jackson dying, I dont really care. people die every day, today was his turn.

Besides, last night my uncles best friend died. I didnt really know him but today Iv had to provide a sholder to cry on and watch kids. about the past 4 hours Iv had to spend on a couch with the kids watching ****ing MTV. :getlost: I would have appriciated being shot in the head just to make the pain stop. Iv come to the conclusion that MTV/TMZ is the embodyment of all that is wrong and retarded about the world. :getlost: luckily the adults had been drinking and didnt want to drive but wanted more cigarets, I happily volenteered to go buy them.

end rant. those aren't the droids Im looking for, you can go about your buisness.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I know what this thread needs right now.

This

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Tsuyu;312365 said:
I know what this thread needs right now.

This

I am so gay for you right now.

X

Xeon

They should DNA test him before they bury him just to make sure that it's actually him, I wouldn't be surprised if what is supposed to be his dead body is just a real pale corpse.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

It's heartbreaking really. I was never a fan, but so much talent died today... Oh, and Farrah Fawcett died today too. Wow.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Xeon;312410 said:
They should DNA test him before they bury him just to make sure that it's actually him, I wouldn't be surprised if what is supposed to be his dead body is just a real pale corpse.
Yeah. In current pictures he looks like a woman that needs a tan right at this very moment.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

I think the "New" Michael Jackson was like "Messed up and Retarded" because he didn't get to live his young life, He had to do shows, He had to be on television, it didn't give him time to act like a readl kid, a kid who runs around playing tag and playing in the mud. That got taken away from him, And i think when he got older he realized that, so he decided he got kids around him to maybe feel that feeling he missed.

And dont make that part into a joke, Im being serious.

Its a very sad thing, I personally dont care much.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Ithan;312344 said:
It's been announced in several places.
The walking abomination formerly known as Michael Jackson is dead.
ROFLMAO!+rep

Dentie

Reaction score

hes dead "bad" things happen maybe it sounds lika a thriller but it isnt so just beat it and get over it.

now serious:
ok hes dead i feel bad for him his last years had to be like this they tought he was a pedofile and that sort of stuff he made some sick songs in the 80's i wasnt born yet but i have heard and they were pretty damn good. but yeah everyday ppl die and now he died i wont cry about it.

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

I've been getting bombarded with this Michael Jackson news. Every friend, every family member, every work associate is now a reporter :(

I was hoping these forums would be the one place I could escape!
The TV is on at work - Michael Jackson
The morning's paper - Michael Jackson
The guy at the traffic lights - Michael jackson Michael Jackson Michael Jackson!

I don't get why everybody cares so much now!

Now its all "RIP King Of Pop"

Not long ago it was all, "Sue this and sue that and how can wacko jacko hang his baby out the window!"

My mother really loved Mike. No doubt he was very talented. But he was not without his problems.

I believe the world killed him. He had a harsh childhood (if it can be called a childhood). He was abused and this no doubt warped his mind. Wether or not he abused other kids I cannot say, but the $22 Million pay off to one boy's father was very strange.

Anyway, I believe that all the court cases affected him mentally (even more than his childhood already did) and he got into prescription drugs and lavish spending to most likely help him with depression. Anyway, the reports are that the prescription drugs finally claimed his life as one of the side effects was cardiac arrest.

In my mind its all too coincedental, the circumstances of his death I mean. His sold out conerts were just a few weeks away and he is said to have only made 2 out of over 45 rehersals. I think there is a chance that he overdosed as a suicide attempt or that someone wanted him dead so that the industry would not lose money in this comeback and they would make a hell of a lot more from sales if he is dead.

I may be wrong but, this is definately an opportunity for the record labels behind him to top up their bank accounts.

tillyferrari

Reaction score

The BBC News Channel gave 3 Hours to Michael Jackson last night without ANY other news covered; I watched for the 3 Hours before I had to rest; but this News is Unprecidented on British TV;
Regardless of any Negative comments in this Thread; this man sold a Quarter of a BILLION Albums in his Lifetime; and the World is a Very Very Sad place with the Loss of his Musical Genious; and we have seen the Passing of Our Last Greatest Superstar;

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I only read page 1, I never really liked him, Thriller was the only song I liked, he had nice dance moves though... I do agree with Tsuyu that he had quite a fall, but I didn't care that he died, no matter what he did... I am just morbid like that, I didn't care when my great granny died, I didn't care when MJ died... I would rather him die than someone who still has talent, MJ lost his talent after everybody wanted to take a piece of his fame and money (Accused pedophilia and such) and to redeem himself he had to be mega charitable, and that still did not bring him back to his glory days, I just wish he would have died while he was sucessful: "It is better to burn out than fade away."

Lore

Ragged Wanderer
Reaction score

tillyferrari;312503 said:
The BBC News Channel gave 3 Hours to Michael Jackson last night without ANY other news covered; I watched for the 3 Hours before I had to rest; but this News is Unprecidented on British TV
Yep. All day on Sky News too. But it was the same thing with Steve Irwin. Only his one was really ironic.

the World is a Very Very Sad place with the Loss of his Musical Genious; and we have seen the Passing of Our Last Greatest Superstar;

Last greatest of our time maybe if there was a vote. There will be other superstars after we are dust. Maybe someone in your blood line will become the new hero. You never know!

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

The BBC News Channel gave 3 Hours to Michael Jackson last night without ANY other news covered; I watched for the 3 Hours before I had to rest; but this News is Unprecidented on British TV;

Sounds like a good use of news time.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

He wasn't a rapist or a paedophile..

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Urahara;312638 said:
He wasn't a rapist or a paedophile..

Keep telling yourself that, maybe he didn't look like a really, really ugly white women either.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

He never, EVER, molested children. The poor man never deserved any of that attention.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

But he did hang his Kid outside the window, which was down right crazy.