• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

My religious choice, your options.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score
Re: My religious choice, your options.

Firis;292057 said:
I just wanted to post this, its off topic but I dont want to make a new thread... In December im gonna be a big brother :'(

That's wonderful news. You should have posted this in off topic, so you can be congratulated.;)

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;292021 said:
"Equal" in the sense that you are what you make of yourself, regardless of race or sex. A poor dirt farmer in Africa, who slaves away all day just to feed himself, is worthy of a lot more respect than a middle-classed white slob who does nothing but live of wellfare, for example. Actually, that sort of people is despised in Satanism.

The core belief of Satanism is that us humans are nothing else than animals, and things that is considered sinful, like gluttony and adultery, is just part of our primal urges and shouldn't be despised and repressed, but indulged and reveled in.

It is somewhat related to Satan - but not in the sense of a pitchfork-wielding devil.
Reminds me of E.S.T. Extra sensory training. Gives us license to do what we want and get away with it. :unsure:
Me, I am a Christian, and extremely proud of it, and will always be one. I could go into the Satanist of America but won't, I was threatoned by them for a year, until I moved. :( Long story, won't tell it.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

On the contrary, my dear.

Satanism treats our animal urges in two parts:

To both recognize and welcome them, but also to be in control of them. Things such as rape is strictly forbidden as both parties involved has to be willing. Children are revered in Satanism, and the thought of harming one is non-existent.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;292079 said:
On the contrary, my dear.

Satanism treats our animal urges in two parts:

To both recognize and welcome them, but also to be in control of them. Things such as rape is strictly forbidden as both parties involved has to be willing. Children are revered in Satanism, and the thought of harming one is non-existent.

On the contrary my dear, Satanist in America don't have respect for anything. I was threatoned, for a year, I lived it, so you can't say how they behave in Texas.:rolleyes:
Take it to a PM if you really want to know the facts.:unsure:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, I doubt they were true Satanists if they did that.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Religion in AMerica is alot different then everywhere else, I love America, but our society is horrible, If it werent for knowing so many cool people here I would move to Canada for sure.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Oh damn. It sucks that my parents are Hardcore Catholics then huh?
They'll be like, "Oh. So you don't believe in God?" and send me off to Catholic school. I'd probably get expelled from there though.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Mmm.. stereotypical Catholic schoolgirls... *drool*

Knee socks and plaid skirts....

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

moonfever;292082 said:
On the contrary my dear, Satanist in America don't have respect for anything. I was threatoned, for a year, I lived it, so you can't say how they behave in Texas.:rolleyes:
Take it to a PM if you really want to know the facts.:unsure:

??? Thats with Every Religion.

Nobody obays the "ules or Guidelines" now.. for instants, Chrstians nowadays (Around wher I live) Drink underage, Have sex underage, get abortion, Smoke, take Drugs, Don't go to church (not sure if you have to or not.) those things Im sure are against what Christianity is, right?

Most of them are just young and Stupid and pick to go into a Religion because they're confused and would like some Attention.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Tsuyu;292146 said:
Mmm.. stereotypical Catholic schoolgirls... *drool*

Knee socks and plaid skirts....

Yummeh.
I mean...
I'd like to see Tsuyu go to Catholic School...
Then post that video on youtube. ^_^

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Its Pedobear the movie.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Problem is that those tend to be gender specific. :(

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Insecure stupid paddle wielding nunz.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Considering the general consensus that those outfits are amongst the sexiest thing around, I'd say it is probably a very wise decision.

Not to my liking, but wise nontheless.

F

FableFreak

lovez 2 pwn;291687 said:
Wait. How could you be Jewish and Satanist?

You're right, that is a little redundant...

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;292016 said:
How did God Help you? What Did he do? Why can't Humans take Credit for it, For them doing it? WHy can't they realise that they have the Power to do and act on their own behalf? If there is a God I THINK that he'd not want us to Put so much of our Hopes and Beliefs into him/her I'd think that he'her would Liket o believe in ourselfs more, For us to take control of our life.

God to me, Is just a reason to do, a reason to take that extra step, But its you that is doing it, It was your choice.

So i think that God is just an excusefor our acts that we like/dislike.

We need to take more responisiblity for what we do. Even if its good or bad.

That was what I think, my Opinion.

Hey I'm back, sorry for not responding, computer trouble. Anyways, there was a time in my life that I lost faith in what I was doing, I felt no purpose and no reason. The situation worsened as time went on and I kindof gave up and was too tired to move on. Depression and dark thoughts consumed me and I was left as a hollow being of my former self. At the trough of my situation I experienced somewhat of a miracle. Maybe sometime I will elaborate on what happened, but in short I was reminded of my personal value again by God.
Yes people are important, I wasn't saying that I was just saying that we are not the center of the universe.
I've always said that even if you do not believe in God, it can not be denied that some of the teachings of goodly living are true and can make a person better.
People do need to take responsibility for their own actions, yes; however, sometimes people need some one or some thing to look to in order to see the green side of the fence. We all despise loneliness, having belief gives one comfort in the idea of that they will not be alone when walking in the shadow and will find escape from their turmoil.