• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Random Fable 3 rants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcireJumi

And what an impression you've made. :D
Reaction score
I think they should of done a childhood sequence at the beggining of the game because then you would know the back story of your Hero and Logan. It would of also given some insight on Elise/Elliot, maybe making you more attatched to them and therefore making the decision Logan forces you to do, harder.
If they did that, they might have had to completely import your old character, which in it's self is an uber pain (or so I hear). I can't imagine making it so all your character's features and stuffs is easy, especially if you are on crunch time as it is.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
If they did that, they might have had to completely import your old character, which in it's self is an uber pain (or so I hear). I can't imagine making it so all your character's features and stuffs is easy, especially if you are on crunch time as it is.

Just keep out the old Hero. Work around it.
  • It is hinted that the Hero and Elise met when another boy attempted to kiss her. The Hero intervened and exclaimed to the other boy: "You have insulted this maiden's honour!". Elise reminisces this perhaps after the Hero has gained full stature.

They could've just included this scene. And did something like that with Elliot, too.

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
Just keep out the old Hero. Work around it.

They could've just included this scene. And did something like that with Elliot, too.

They did. When Elliot talks about that story, it's him who defends the female hero and she offers him her handkerchief when he gets a bloody lip from it. :p

On my second save, when I married Elliot, a rather strange line came from him when we moved to Brightwood. He always says some generic lines, but this one was so poignant that I thought I was imagining it. I swear to God it happened. I nearly dropped my controller in shock because I've never heard that line come from him before in all of my playthroughs.

It went something like: "I don't know what you're thinking and you always seem to have this far away look. I just want to say that you'll never be like Logan." This was before I became Queen, fyi.

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
They did. When Elliot talks about that story, it's him who defends the female hero and she offers him her handkerchief when he gets a bloody lip from it. :p

On my second save, when I married Elliot, a rather strange line came from him when we moved to Brightwood. He always says some generic lines, but this one was so poignant that I thought I was imagining it. I swear to God it happened. I nearly dropped my controller in shock because I've never heard that line come from him before in all of my playthroughs.

It went something like: "I don't know what you're thinking and you always seem to have this far away look. I just want to say that you'll never be like Logan." This was before I became Queen, fyi.

Yeah, haha. But they could've made that a scene and I guess that would clear up all the whining about 'Oh, I didn't feel close to Elise / Elliot' even though I did sort of like either from the very beginning. Especially Elise. / Wolf whistle.
=P

And yeah. Except he stopped saying that when I became a tyrant, and now he goes: "Darling, you don't seem to have a lot of public support..."

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score

Thats awesome.
Also, i love your signature

Lydia777

Proud Spammer of Will
Reaction score
And yeah. Except he stopped saying that when I became a tyrant, and now he goes: "Darling, you don't seem to have a lot of public support..."

ROFL

Thats awesome.
Also, i love your signature

Double ROFL. The folks over in the Lionhead forums are a sardonic lot. Nearly killed myself laughing reading their posts. XP

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
ROFL

Double ROFL. The folks over in the Lionhead forums are a sardonic lot. Nearly killed myself laughing reading their posts. XP

I used to love reading the descriptions on stuff. Like the 'Hollow Man Pie' and ****.. if I'm not too lazy I'll post some hahaha.

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
I have to agree, but I still regret killing Elise / Elliot, due to the fact all the NPCs are fugly little bitches (though you can find some females that look DECENT.. as in, I'm desperate decent). Seriously. But I have to agree with you on most of it. I didn't get knocked out once and nor have I since that first game. lol. Overall, it's easier when I think games should progress and become harder. So. lol. And.. I don't know if you've played Oblivion.. but I'd like a bigger map and maybe more quests. I get so bored after I've completed the game because I go through the side quests like a damn breeze. Haha. They should put me on the staff, I'd make the game so unbearably awesome it'd blow everyone's mind.
/Done bragging.

Ive got so bored on it that I just stand on Reavers balconey shooting people :L

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score

The second time I played I stayed married to Elliot and I was a tyrant. He said that to me every couple of minutes, in the end I shot him :p

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score

Well, its either kill you or Ben Finn. Do you love
Finn enough to sacrifice yourself for him? This is a judgement,
someone will die after you make your decision.

Kill Ben Finn. Ive still got Reaver. Anyways, if I die, infinity ends :p

callycap3

The Iron Marquis
Reaction score
This "rant" post has descended into jokes. Does no-one want to talk about the downsides of F3 anymore, or has everyone just got used to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.