• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Prophit

The Horseman of Death
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Rose

LH do not tell you which ending is canon to Fable 3 so if the choice was the "many" she would not be back, the "Few" however rose should technically be back do to her being one of your loved ones, and the "one" is the same as the many but you probably would have more money in F3... personally i believe that the Many choice would be the canon story line like you said Arseface she would be in some sort of afterlife with Will Black...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

The fact that you can import your Fable II saves probably negates the need to have any ending be cannon.

ciller

Reaction score

hey any one notice were Theresa is shes in a forest weres rose in some forest whit a tin hooded person on less it says man i forget if so dont mined my babble
but Theresa is thin hooded and her face is kinda scary not forgeting the royal thing she is your great great grat going on for awhile aunt u being ur fable 2 chsrecter the first king of albion (the rest are lords)^_^^_^+rep

Cain

Reaction score

Yes because the spire looks like a neverending forest so she obviously with Theresa.

ciller

Reaction score

sorry for the double post but that "dream" that is here after life for in some beleifs u go to ur perfect place witch is what rose say "its perfect here,dont go i dont want to be alone again"

ciller

Reaction score

White Knight;399249 said:
Yes because the spire looks like a neverending forest so she obviously with Theresa.

no were Theresa is in the teaser trailer shes in the forest with a crown and u are fu**ing cow bi***.

MGSpro97

Paladin
Reaction score

If Rose does return in Fable 3 I hope Scythe does aswell because if she did return she would probably explain where she is and who looked after her (Scythe). So if she is in Fable 3 Scythe should be in it to. I don't think they went as in depth as they could have with Scythe in TLC and it would be cool to see him and Rose return in Fable 3. Also don't forget at the end of the letter she said that the man (Scythe) who was looking after her said 'We'd be together again soon' 'We' being Rose and the Hero of Bowerstone.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

White Knight;399249 said:

No, she's with Scythe. Lionhead Studios even admitted it.

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

Why do you assholes hate Theresa anyway? She's awesome.

But anyway, I just hope Scythe makes some sort of appearance. Idk what the canon "wish" was for Fable II, but if it's Love, then I doubt Rose would make much of an appearance in Fable III.

ronm100

Reaction score

maby rose will return as a ghost or somthing

anyway, Theresa will 100% in the game since she claimed the spire and she isnt just gonna seat there

UnholyKing

UnholyKing
Reaction score

ronm100;400405 said:
maby rose will return as a ghost or somthing

anyway, Theresa will 100% in the game since she claimed the spire and she isnt just gonna seat there
yes she can as u see her 1 last time in see da fusther add on

SandsOfTime404

Philanthropist
Reaction score

Hmm, it'd definitely be interesting at the very least for Rose to make another appearance, and perhaps there's a slight chance at that with the Fable II import. Of course in Fable II if you did happen to choose Love, you're never actually told if her kid self who was killed is brought back to life, or if she just so happens to come back fully matured (which would probably freak the hell out of her and just send her right back to her grave).

That said, 50 years in the future can mean she's still alive, or dead as you. Either way I'm not going to hope for her to reappear. Other than making Lucien that much easier to hate, and filling in a few quest roles, she wasn't a very pivotal character. Plus the fact that she's entirely static through the whole game. Interesting to have the appearance, but highly unlikely. I'll leave it at me being pleasantly surprised if she makes a return.

Benjamin510

God of rose returness.
Reaction score

Rose, I miss her so, The last of her voice was "You have passed the test, you now have the power to defeat Lucien" Or something like that. She was the god of plot-starters. Plus she had a good voice actor. But..... She also has some evidence that she would return. As you all should know, she was with Scythe. This means that Scythe is immortal. Could of he gifted her that power? The world will never know till release.

.:fablefan:.

Fable 3 Player And Other Games
Reaction score

Rose well it deoends the choice you make and even if you choose life im sure the figure will kill her! :devil:

Reaction score

if it brings back scythe in any way shape or form bring rose back

Nornin

Reaction score

Rose was the #1 reason for choosing Love in the spire, reason #2 was the dog, So I really hope that Rose will be around in Fable 3 for those who import saves with "Needs of the few".

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score

Necromancer11;398673 said:
Oh god. The absolute last thing we need is another Theresa.
The absolute last thing we need is an old geezer telling us what we need to do IF Rose was under Theresa's wing she'd still be the same age she died so that means she would be an adult not an old 500 year old seeres that doesn't do much but talk talk and talk...like the Guildmaster!

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

You know I never really minded (Is that the right word?) the Guildmaster's constant interruptions. It was always reassuring to hear his soothing voice.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

scythe is too big of a character to leave out.
yes, loading your previous save may very well make whatever option you chose cannon (though it could just import your heroes appearance :p) but regardless of whether you resurrected rose or not, scythe is alive. i wouldn't be surprised if he made an appearance in the second half of the game with or without rose. thus giving anyone who played all 3 fable games (myself included) a big, fat, will-lined, geek boner.

in the event that you didn't play fable 2, chances are you don't know who rose is so her absence wouldn't be horribly missed. but this is all optimistic pre-game talk. it's also possible that rose ended with fable 2 and that we'll never see her again... though i really pray that isn't the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.