• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spawning Chests

G

games master2

Re: Spawning Chests

im on the 360 and therefore cant do it:(

A

antenna

EDIT: ok no problem anymore, just had to zoom in a little =D sry
Anyways great guide...+rep

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

antenna;169269 said:
EDIT: ok no problem anymore, just had to zoom in a little =D sry
Anyways great guide...+rep
Couldn't see the green dots right? :lol: And thanks. ;)

A

antenna

Sorry for bothering, but there's another bug I can't fix...
Chests just do not spawn :blush:
I follow every single step in your guide but when I try to see if the chest spawned there is nothing:'(
Sorry again

H

halarindis

Step One: Open Albion Explorer.
quote]i tryed to open albion explorer but it gives me an error saying "it seems that you have not extracted the wad file that contains the game region information. you are not required to do this to use albion explorer. click ok to continue or cancel to exit application" and if i press continue it says this "failed to extract wad'

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

halarindis;169377 said:
quote]i tryed to open albion explorer but it gives me an error saying "it seems that you have not extracted the wad file that contains the game region information. you are not required to do this to use albion explorer. click ok to continue or cancel to exit application" and if i press continue it says this "failed to extract wad'

You need to do the free roam application

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

halarindis;169377 said:
You made sure Freeroam worked correctly? :O Sometimes people don't rename the FinalAlbion.wad

T

Tripster

Hey, I'm really new at this (just started with fable and albion explorers yesterday) and I was wondering if there was any amount of things that you could put in a chest.

I was reading this thread when I thought of this and realized it would probably be an easy way to link many other mods together.
A person could put every item in the game in a chest (some multiple times) and sell what they dont want. That would earn a decent amount of money and could also be linked to all of the emote type things, correct?

Also, I was wondering why there is always a player 1-4 thing that shows up in many of the scripts. What exactly does that do?

Sorry if these two questions have been asked already, I havent been able to find answers.

fablemaniac

The Man Who Laughs
Reaction score

I can't find the chest!Where is it spawned(in the Guild)!?

Morthoseth

Necrofear
Reaction score

Oh my fable explorer there isn't a button that you stated is there. What should i do?

L

Looowwwxxx

I CANT DOWNLOAD THE TNG UPLOAD TNG EDITOR PLZ HELP ME :'(

L

Looowwwxxx

AAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT USE THE WIZARD I DONT KNOW WHY I THINK IS BUT I DONT DOWNLOAD THE TURBOUPLOAD TNG EDITOR BUT NOT HAVE ANOTHER LINK TO DOWNLOAD IT THE TNG EDITOR?':'(

L

Looowwwxxx

Why when i put the "Wizard" apparece a stupid advertience saying "No Wizard Templates Aviable" what i do or what happen?

jwc2200

Reaction score

Delete what you have in the way of AlbionExplorer and download this:
AlbionExplorer+ Resources.zip - File Shared from Box.net - Free Online File Storage

It has the templates already in the correct place. AlbionExplorer needs Albion Resources, for some reason they are seperate downloads. It is easy to put the Resources in the wrong place. I got permission from the creator to put them in one download, much easier.

You might also check out the new modding tool, Chocolatebox.

http://forums.projectego.net/new-fable-modding-tool-8025/

Good luck,

Jason