• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

The Darkness 2 demo is pretty good and I enjoyed it, wasnt sure of the new more comic like style but you forget about it pretty quickly and the gore and violence is still there which is nice. Also managed to take the moral high ground at work for a change and not simply explode at the moronic manager I have.

Sucked

The damn weather is getting colder and colder by the day and they say snow is on the way, better not get in the way of my weekend.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: DID YOU JUST SAY SNOW????!!!!11111ONE

Sucked: Other people, mostly. Just...stop. For once in your internet life, try to let go of having to get the last word. It doesn't make you a better person, you know...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

Going to Paris tomorrow.

Sucked

Been derailment on the main line and HUGE disruptions to trains so I dont know if the trains will be running or what time im going to get there and need to be there by 2pm. No-one on the phone could tell me so got to ring them back tomorrow, so if trains arent running it looks like either driving myself and paying the expense to park for 3 days or getting an expensive taxi there.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked

Going to Paris tomorrow.

You HAVE to let me know how it goes, man.

Rocked: Try and pick up Final Fantasy XIII-2 today. Got my mouse replaced along with my HDD enclosure. Very nice day out today, what the hell am I still doing inside... I don't know.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
You HAVE to let me know how it goes, man.

If I get there, apparently only 50% of the line has been cleared and lots of trains are delayed or cancelled. They are hoping to have things 80% running by tomorrow. Cant believe it, been planning this for months and then a train derailed and damaged the lines, then in a seperate incident someone got hit by a train, then 3 signalling faults and 2 train breakdowns... madness. All the day before I leave...

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Well let's hope you do, it's almost as if some higher power had it planned all along. **** indeed happens, but that's just ridiculous.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Well let's hope you do, it's almost as if some higher power had it planned all along. s*** indeed happens, but that's just ridiculous.

Train also hit a shopping trolley too im hearing, watching the updates on Twitter (im not even on Twitter) but watching the rail services updates to check if there will be any delays tomorrow.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Train also hit a shopping trolley too im hearing, watching the updates on Twitter (im not even on Twitter) but watching the rail services updates to check if there will be any delays tomorrow.

meh.ro7193.gif

No France for u!

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Got the wi-fi activated inside my modem and speed is much better now. Super Bowl tomorrow, pulling for the Giants to make the big win again.

Sucked: My grandfather is getting his leg amputated this week due to diabetes and an infection, hoping he'll be okay.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW!

Sucked: Major transport disruption going on which means I may not be able to get Josh to hospital tomorrow for a very important appointment. Also, pulling Jake and Jessica along in a sledge is not even close to amusing. I'm knackered...

EDIT ROCKED: got a lift to hospital regardless. THANK YOU SANDRA!

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: GIANTS WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!! YES!!!

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked

Managed to get to Paris unscathed and had a great time and am now engaged on-top of that.

Congrats bro, will have to tell me about it when you can. :D

Rocked: Been finally getting plenty of sleep recently, guess the cats have gotten their sleep pattern on track with mine. Surprised how lovely the weather has been lately... something's not right here...

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Managed to get a good night sleep so I could wake up early to interview someone over the phone this morning for a profile article.

Sucked: He didn't answer the phone and I ended up killing about 3 hours trying to reach him that I could have spent sleeping. ****ing asshole. I'm writing this **** with or without you. Since it's not getting published there's nothing illegal here.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Grandfather made it through his amputation surgery and is doing okay now.

Sucked: Not feeling well for whatever reason.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Grandfather made it through his amputation surgery and is doing okay now.

Sucked: Not feeling well for whatever reason.

I wish him well and need to get yourself a decent sleep pattern and some good food.

Rocked

Birthday tomorrow and The Darkness II should arrive.

Sucked

Cold again today and back at work and got to spend a day in the warehouse away from any heat source.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked: Chocolate.

Sucked: The lotion I got to get rid of my athlete's foot.