• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Whats Rocked And Sucked?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Replaced my dead case fan and now my PC no longer sounds like an '80s vacuum cleaner.

Sucked: The woman I love is officially a Twilight fan... sigh, fml.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Sympathy brofist.

Brofist_through_the_internet.jpg

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked

• Lots of new games I want coming soon again.
  • Had some time to make some more progress on games ive got.
  • Weather is getting warmer.
Sucked

• Still havent had anywhere near enough time to get through my list of already owned games.
  • Getting up at 5am daily is getting harder each week, hopefully when warm weather properly returns it will get easier again.
  • At work currently and just want to be at home.

Reaction score
Rocked: New Sofa-bed, new T.V. and the James Bond ultimate edition (all 22 films.) F**k YES! I'm a happy camper today! Plus people in public round town are being unusually cheerful and friendly today which is a strange but welcome change, must be the weather.

Sucked: blocked nose and other allergic reactions.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Which is your favourite bond flick? Mine is Moonraker because I love Jaws. When I was younger I remember feeling all happy and fuzzy inside because the character gets such a happy ending.

Reaction score
Which is your favourite bond flick? Mine is Moonraker because I love Jaws. When I was younger I remember feeling all happy and fuzzy inside because the character gets such a happy ending.

Funny you should say, Jaws is actually my favorite henchman, He's resourceful yet clumsy and gullible at the same time.

I liked You only live twice a lot, the musical score was excellent plus the scenery and setting with the volcano lair and everything was unforgettable.

My favorite Bond film though is Goldeneye, it was the first bond film I had ever seen, I was about 6 when I saw on T.V, needless to say although I loved the film, it was really, really awkward seeing this scene with my dad in the room though:

(He hadn't seen the film up to this point either so we were both didn't see that cringe worthy moment coming, we laugh about it all the time now though.) Still Xenia is probably my favorite bond girl/female villain, I would always play as her on Goldeneye 64 on multiplayer. (Seeing her get taste of her own medicine in the jungle scene was pretty satisfying though.)

The film had other memorable characters too like Boris, he was hilarious, plus I thought 006 was a great villain being Bonds equal and former friend which made him seem a lot more threatening. Goldeneye was the one that got me into the Series, it fills me with nostalgia every time I see it.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Rocked
  • Might get a day off work tomorrow
  • Nan has given me £1000
  • Won Max Payne 3 Preview Booklet in Rockstar's competition
77209140.jpg

Sucked
  • Still no luck on the house front
  • Had no time for gaming at all for over a week

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Steve's bought me a present but I have no idea what it is...

Sucked: Hospital appointment next week - the doctor LIED to me; that was SO not what I agreed to when she set up the referral and now I really don't want to go...

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Not a lot, feels rather good taking a long break from Skyrim for once and put my time into more productive things. My nieces are apparently auditioning to sing the national anthem at the Indians' baseball stadium this year, pretty cool.

Sucked: I lost my cat Hobbes last night and still can't find him anywhere in the neighborhood. He's not an outside cat and scared of everything, no idea if he's safe or not. But I feel like crap worrying myself sick over him. None of the neighbors have seen him either so I'll have to keep looking, hope he's okay though.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Sucked: I lost my cat Hobbes last night and still can't find him anywhere in the neighborhood. He's not an outside cat and scared of everything, no idea if he's safe or not. But I feel like crap worrying myself sick over him. None of the neighbors have seen him either so I'll have to keep looking, hope he's okay though.

He will likely turn up, outside cat or not his instincts would kick in and he would find his way back im sure. Our cats have disappeared for 2 days then turned up, normally with birds or mice in their mouths.

Rocked

Managed to get some decent gaming time in the last few days and made some progress in ME3. Also had a nice afternoon today and took my niece out and then after I dropped her off home I went for some beers in the sunshine.

Sucked

House paperwork is taking forever, people being awkward, slow solicitors and people in general we are dealing with.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Rocked: Latest cancer checks are all clear :D

Sucked: Nasty cold, plus I just read a thread that hurt my brain on such a scale I don't think I can bring it back to above Forrest Gump levels any time soon...

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score

We once lost our cat for a whole week. She was just fine when we found her.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
We once lost our cat for a whole week. She was just fine when we found her.

Yeah, the little bastard actually found his way back this morning. I was taking out the trash and there he was staring back at me in the sunroom (same way he got out).. I freaked out..but, I'm also relieved.

He's fine though, very dirty at the moment and needs a bath. Apparently he couldn't find any food out there except garbage and came back starving.

Admittedly, I worry too much.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Inb4: Bleach spoiler.

Rocked
: In Bleach, Nel -my single favorite character- just came back. Like, ZOMG, it's teh awesomeness!

Sucked: Who cares! Nel's back! ='D

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Bleached peaked with the Soul Society plot involving rescuing Rukia. Now Bleach can suck my balls. My balls, you hear that?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Bleached peaked with the Soul Society plot involving rescuing Rukia. Now Bleach can suck my balls. My balls, you hear that?
I beg to disagree. But it's nice to see that you're giving Bleach sexual freedom in your genital area. It's good to have options.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Once they had rescued Rukia and everything was revealed, all I wanted was to know when they'd capture Aizen and make him pay. But then they just kept feeding me stupid filler story after filler story and I simply lost interest and moved on.

Damn you Bleach. You broke my heart. It really was an entertaining anime from the get-go and up to the conclusion of the main (the Soul Society) storyline. But then it went downhill sooo fast.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Once they had rescued Rukia and everything was revealed, all I wanted was to know when they'd capture Aizen and make him pay. But then they just kept feeding me stupid filler story after filler story and I simply lost interest and moved on.

Damn you Bleach. You broke my heart. It really was an entertaining anime from the get-go and up to the conclusion of the main (the Soul Society) storyline. But then it went downhill sooo fast.
I skipped the one about a new captain, or something. I don't remember al other fillers, but the ones that I do I didn't find that bad. Except for the single-episode fillers that were placed even more randomly then a filler-arc... But if you don't like fillers, there's always the manga =|.