• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WIP - Jack of Blades costume

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: WIP - Jack of Blades costume

Time to get out ye olde red hoodie I think.

M

Mac Daddy

Ohm wow. Can't wait to see the next update. This sounds exiting :D

K

Karioudo

Okay, first of all; I'm sorry I disappeared for a while. Our internet was shut down last week due to 'security reasons'. Load of crap if you ask me, since this isn't the first time. Long story. I also got sickish last friday, which double sucks because I'm turning 20 tomorrow and it's NOT cool to be sick on your birthday >< Also, my stepfather reinstalled my PC, which is good because it needed to be done. What's not good is that he did it before I could back up everything I wanted to save, so as a result I lost ALL my Morrowind, Oblivion AND Fable saves. So yeah, I'm still a bit ****ed because of that and couldn't be bothered to work hard on this...

But meh, I do have updates, so I'll give you updates!:D You probably all thought I gave up on it :p

Hooray for 3D-paint! I realise I missed a line XD

Le paint~ Not entirerly finished yet, but I'm getting there. The purple looks almost black, stupid camera...

Dunno when the next update is going to be, because I'm going to be pretty busy this week. And with school when it starts again:wacko:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Looking really impressive so far i must say! Sorry to hear about your internet problems and losing your Morrowind, Fable AND Oblivion saves and also you being ill for your birthday (thats really damn bad luck! :O) +rep for update though!

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

It's really coming along. What steps are next in the project?

K

Karioudo

Dark Drakan;59201 said:
Looking really impressive so far i must say! Sorry to hear about your internet problems and losing your Morrowind, Fable AND Oblivion saves and also you being ill for your birthday (thats really damn bad luck! :O) +rep for update though!

Thanks! ^-^ Yeah, it really sucks >< Fortunatly I'm not that ill - just a cold and a constant headache and I'm already getting over it, so that's good.
Losing my OB saves wasn't that much of a problem because OB wasn't working anyway. I haven't been able to play Oblivion for like... 4 MONTHS! :O I spend the whole of last thursday day reinstalling and fixing stuff, only to find out that Bloom and HDR are still glitching like crazy, and the MQ is still broken, even without mods >< Might as well just buy a new one. It just doesn't make any sense, because it used to work FINE. I'm going to ask around on the forums one of these days because this is just not normal... :( Silly Oblivion.

Albion Knight;59212 said:
It's really coming along. What steps are next in the project?
I'm not going to show any progress photos of the other two masks, only when they're finished. While working on those other masks, I'll start on his cloak and hood and stuff. That shouldn't be too difficult. After that comes the really difficult part; armor. I'll start on his gloves first because they are the easiest to do, and his waist and leg armor comes last. And after that, I'll also might have a go at the Sword of Aeons:p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Karioudo;59488 said:
Thanks! ^-^ Yeah, it really sucks >< Fortunatly I'm not that ill - just a cold and a constant headache and I'm already getting over it, so that's good.
Losing my OB saves wasn't that much of a problem because OB wasn't working anyway. I haven't been able to play Oblivion for like... 4 MONTHS! :O I spend the whole of last thursday day reinstalling and fixing stuff, only to find out that Bloom and HDR are still glitching like crazy, and the MQ is still broken, even without mods >< Might as well just buy a new one. It just doesn't make any sense, because it used to work FINE. I'm going to ask around on the forums one of these days because this is just not normal... :( Silly Oblivion.

Well nice to know you are getting better and if you take some screenshots or make thread if the problem i will try to help you with your tech issues for Oblivion any way i can as 4 months without is sacrilege!

Karioudo;59488 said:
I'm not going to show any progress photos of the other two masks, only when they're finished. While working on those other masks, I'll start on his cloak and hood and stuff. That shouldn't be too difficult. After that comes the really difficult part; armor. I'll start on his gloves first because they are the easiest to do, and his waist and leg armor comes last. And after that, I'll also might have a go at the Sword of Aeons:p

Nice few projects you got in line then and i look forward to seeing the end results of these!

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Wow how are you going to do the sword of aeons? Nicely done so far!

K

Karioudo

Dark Drakan;59505 said:
Well nice to know you are getting better and if you take some screenshots or make thread if the problem i will try to help you with your tech issues for Oblivion any way i can as 4 months without is sacrilege!
Four months without Oblivion is TORTURE!:p Actually, four months without the Dark Brotherhood is torture, as I'm one of those crazed DB fangirls:lol:
It's nice to know you're offering to help, I really appreciate it ^-^ I'll try some stuff out and if I really can't figure it out I'll come running to you:p

droded;59513 said:
Wow how are you going to do the sword of aeons? Nicely done so far!
I haven't really thought about it yet but the blade will probably be made of foam just like the armor - because foam is awesome:p. You know, that stuff that bends when you heat it up; it's great stuff for armor making. For the hilt I'll probably use some kind of tube and then build around it with whatever I can find.
Glad you like how it looks so far ^-^

V

Vegeta

What I would do is take one of those really cheap glow in the dark jason masks and paint it lol it looks just like jacks mask...

Good Job they look good!

S

stabbybitz

looks great all you need now is the greaves the red hooded half robe with the belts of it some white paint and red contact lenses for the eye areas and a really sinister voice:ninja:

i also am a jack devotee i tried to make a mask but im to impatient and got mad at the face thing for it:O

lord jack is the best villain character ever created:D

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

Huh, just when I was thinking of making one! ^^

What do you plan to use for the armor, if I wasn't reading?

I'm only making a mask. V

R

Rhadiel

hmmm thats coming along very well.Cant wait to see the finished result ^^. good luck mate.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

WOW UBER-awsome is all i can say +rep for all the effort i wouldnt have skill let alone the patiene to do tht cant wait to see the end result...

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

"Well, good luck hero!"
-Guild Acolyte

"I'll be waiting for the winner in the gardens. Best of luck."
-Lady Grey

"May fate smile on you."
-Scythe

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

White Balverine;106807 said:
"Well, good luck hero!"
-Guild Acolyte

"I'll be waiting for the winner in the gardens. Best of luck."
-Lady Grey

"May fate smile on you."
-Scythe

Wrong thread ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

White Balverine;106810 said:
Just wishing luck!:lol:

:lol: looked like favourite quotes from the game reply to a different thread... my mistake :p

White Balverine

Scourge of Witchwood
Premium
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;106811 said:
:lol: looked like favourite quotes from the game reply to a different thread... my mistake :p
No pro!

M

MikeMoose

Im sorry to say, but you might not have realized that you mis-colored your Jack of Blades mask. I am actually working on a Jack of Blades costume myself. I hope to finish it for the Anime Evolution Convention in August, 17th - 19th actually. I know Fable isnt Anime, but I know people will recognize Jack :D . Anyways, I have sketched out his full mask and made a Color-Coded thingy for it, you can view it if you like. Send me and email and ill reply with my picture :).