• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WIP - Jack of Blades costume

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: WIP - Jack of Blades costume

Sweet. :D :w00t:

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

MikeMoose;127100 said:
Alright my Jack of Blades costume is officially done... Its not the exact version of the costume, its actually an alternate version of it, like the one that dude uploaded awhile ago with the red pants.
Its not quite exactly like that either, but I am happy with it. If anyone would like pictures, visit this link (If it works). HellionRichter - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope to see how Kari's JoB costume turns out. Best of luck to you! ^^

Hadnt seen this until now, nice job and +rep for the effort that must have taken a while.

Sorry to hear Kari has been ill but look forward to seeing the end result.

M

MikeMoose

Thank you ^^. I didnt mean to steal Kari's thunder or anything like that, but since there was already a JoB Costume Topic, I thought I might as well post my finished product :) . I hope Kari gets hers finished sometime too, I would like to see hers as well.
Again, best of luck, and I hope you get well :)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

MikeMoose;127100 said:
Alright my Jack of Blades costume is officially done... Its not the exact version of the costume, its actually an alternate version of it, like the one that dude uploaded awhile ago with the red pants.
Its not quite exactly like that either, but I am happy with it. If anyone would like pictures, visit this link (If it works). HellionRichter - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope to see how Kari's JoB costume turns out. Best of luck to you! ^^
That's really good +rep
When you wear it you should put black around you eyes. Are you going to make the masks that he wears on his hip? That would complete the ensemble

D

Darg

Nice job! +rep. It looks pretty accurate, but as AK said, it would be even better with the extra masks. It's still pretty awesome though.

M

MikeMoose

I actually plan to continue working on it! I got it made by my dads friend just in time for the Anime Convention, but now I want to wear it for halloween and chase the kids :p . So I hope to continue working on it and get the two other masks and the armor and all that. Thank you all again! ^^

A

aero619

The mask that I am making is using a tin foil core that was molded to my face.I also am using liquid latex, paper mashe, and leather strips for where the mask has "cracks". I am then going to paint it with colored latex.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

"cracks"? what cracks?

M

MikeMoose

He means the "cracked" areas near Jacks mouth... if he has a mouth

M

Marcopolo

hey dude i just noticed i met you at anime evolution this summer!

i was one of the random people who took a cellphone pic of you XD

M

MikeMoose

Wow :D :lol:. I dont remember lol ^^'. If you were wearing a unique costume of some sort I would probably be able to bring the memory back :p .
But thank you! ^^

M

Marcopolo

i dont think i was wearing anything special, i'm quite tall though and was wearing a camo shirt with "you cant see me" on the front, ran into you on the big stairs above the stage and below the pond

M

MikeMoose

OOooohhh yea I remember that shirt! Haha awesome man :p .
Expect to see me next year at AE 08! :D
Ill improve Jack, and bring him next year
And possibly work on another costume!

M

Marcopolo

woot, by then i may have refitted my sauron armour

got bored a few years back and made it outta steel, but it is kidna small for me now, having grown a foot or two since then...

M

MikeMoose

That will look pretty damn cool though I gutta say :D

D

DuckY

Very creative... nice job! +rep.... wait how do i + rep?

M

MaskMaker

So it has been 2 years since this topic has seen activity... And now, I've found my way here as a complete newbie, facing the same challenge as the Dutchmen that started this very thread... Has anyone else completed a Jack of Blades costume?
I was at the Fantasy fair in 2007 and 2008, all dressud up as a necromancer, Now for 2009 I'm creating a J.O.B. costume and I'm studying as much as I can to find out how others go about it and what the best materials are. I have finished the mask & the hood. Does anyone have any tips on the armor?

Dentie

Reaction score

lol very old thread.

Archon'sRage

Reaction score

Wow he broke a rule with his first comment
They grow up so fast :'(

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

Atleast he didn't make another 5 threads about the topic, so Kudos to him for that, but no rep though coz he broke a rule. if some pics get posted later, i will gladly dish out the rep!!