• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WIP - Jack of Blades costume

E

Enigmatic Engine

Re: WIP - Jack of Blades costume

umm i take it this was abandon since the original poster hasnt updated in months?

R

Rhadiel

nah, he might just be working really hard, and i can imagine that it takes a long time...so be patient

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Wow! Impressive work i say! :eek: +rep

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score

dude nice. this will be awesome if completed. i will say this if you look at jacks mask it is not a mask with a chin and it does not go past the hairline (if he has hair) and doesn't reach the ear. jut thought if you were going for full authenticity you shoud remember those facts. :D

E

Enigmatic Engine

mine is coming along but i broke my camera sk8tin

Z

Zingo

Blammy-kazammy;118256 said:
mine is coming along but i broke my camera sk8tin

Umm, you know you cant teach your camera how to skate?:p
But anyways, i hope we get some pictures soon...

K

Karioudo

Okaaaaay.... geez, I haven't logged on here in months. Reason is because of RL stuff lately. School still sucks and my problems became bad enough that I ended up having to take medicine everyday >< It sucks, cause the stuff is gross. The hallucinations I got from it were trippy though XD
Anyway, I just really needed to take some time for myself and it ended up taking months. I'm finally feeling a bit better and a bit more motivated lately. In these months I haven't worked on this costume but I'm going to start again in a while. Dunno when though.

White Balverine;106759 said:
Huh, just when I was thinking of making one! ^^

What do you plan to use for the armor, if I wasn't reading?

I'm only making a mask. V
Plates of foam. You know, the stuff that you can heat up and bend it and it becomes hard again? It's light and sturdy and if done right, it can really look like plates of metal. It's great for armor making.

MikeMoose;113290 said:
Im sorry to say, but you might not have realized that you mis-colored your Jack of Blades mask. I am actually working on a Jack of Blades costume myself. I hope to finish it for the Anime Evolution Convention in August, 17th - 19th actually. I know Fable isnt Anime, but I know people will recognize Jack :D . Anyways, I have sketched out his full mask and made a Color-Coded thingy for it, you can view it if you like. Send me and email and ill reply with my picture :).
The colors showed up all weird because my camera is retarded. Especially the purple turned almost black on those photos.
Still, I don't really care if the colors are a bit off, I usually take a bit of artistic license when I make things XD
Thanks for the offer though ^-^

Blammy-kazammy;118210 said:
umm i take it this was abandon since the original poster hasnt updated in months?
It's not abandoned XD

Rhadiel;118234 said:
nah, he might just be working really hard, and i can imagine that it takes a long time...so be patient
Haha. I'm a she actually XD Yes, really ^-^

poopgod350;118238 said:
dude nice. this will be awesome if completed. i will say this if you look at jacks mask it is not a mask with a chin and it does not go past the hairline (if he has hair) and doesn't reach the ear. jut thought if you were going for full authenticity you shoud remember those facts. :D
Don't worry, I all kept that in mind while making it. That's the shame about photos, you just can't see it very well. But for example; my mask doesn't have a chin ^-^

And now I'm going to play some more Overlord because I'm addicted ^__^

R

Rhadiel

yes i know ur a she, I was goin to edit. but im too lazy=]

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Glad to see you're still here. :D

R

Rhadiel

Sephiroxas;118655 said:
Glad to see you're still here. :D

so am i...i was starting to think she died:noexpression:

R

Rhadiel

then if u feel loved...can u get outa my closet and gimme that chainsaw?

K

Karioudo

No, it's my precious! *holds chainsaw close* Rawr! Besides, I like your closet. It's cozy.

R

Rhadiel

Karioudo;118670 said:
No, it's my precious! *holds chainsaw close* Rawr! Besides, I like your closet. It's cozy.

ok:rolleyes:

:shifty::shifty::shifty:

M

MikeMoose

Lol oh boy...

So yea I dont wanna nag or anything, but should we expect some photos within a month or two???

R

-Ravan-

Sorry to hear about Medical trouble, I can fully understand. Now your better hope your enjoying yourself more, and hope the project works out.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

MikeMoose;118766 said:
Lol oh boy...

So yea I dont wanna nag or anything, but should we expect some photos within a month or two???

I expect she'll show us when it's done and ready :p

M

MikeMoose

Alright my Jack of Blades costume is officially done... Its not the exact version of the costume, its actually an alternate version of it, like the one that dude uploaded awhile ago with the red pants.
Its not quite exactly like that either, but I am happy with it. If anyone would like pictures, visit this link (If it works). HellionRichter - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope to see how Kari's JoB costume turns out. Best of luck to you! ^^

T

TheSolusKnight

:O
thats awesome

to Kari- FInish.....hahah :D

to MikeMoose- Awesome :w00t:

R

-Ravan-

+ Rep For the Awesome Costume. I like the Sword of Aeons.

Now we'll wait for Kari to finish.