• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

WoW expansion Announced!

Is this expansion good?

• YESSSS!!! IM GOING TO GO CRAZY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh i dont play WoW im i get addicted

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score
WoW expansion Announced!

At Blizzcon 2009 blizzard shown its new expansion WoW Cataclysm i dont need to tell you about because theres a video detailing all of it. it was also playable there
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmcHwEn0m7U&feature=channel_page
theres mixed opinions on, like me blizzard know they are losing fanbase so they are trying to role out expansions quicker to keep players in, but its not going to attract me i think they just made it worse, blowing up azeroth and then giving all race acsess to classes wtf tauren paladin. Then with the poor addition to new races which i thing do not belong. also the story lore is ruined exstermination of the rich lore tht WoW had. but there are some plus sides which i wont mention. My rant is over lol, it had to be posted sometime just gotta beat all the WoW forum members before they do. btw on another note i dont play WoW anymore, i just follow it.

X

Xeon

Re: WoW expansion Announced!

There should be another option on the pole, I gave 2 years of my life to that game and got nothing in return.

I fall 200% less in love with the game each time they raise level cap and kill a dungeon. Today I'm 5600% less in love with the game.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I'm probably going to stop playing after this one. Blowing up Azeroth? Like WHAT THE HELL???? And the new class combinations? And the new races? Worgen being alliance? They are basically werewolves. That sounds kinda like an outcast of a race, like what the horde is made of. And hprde getting goblins? That is just a bit backwards. And the goblins can be rogues? What are they gonna do? Assassinate your ankles? Nip your bum? This expansion is gonna suck. Level cap being raised, AGAIN??? C'mon, TBC is where it should have stopped, WOTLK is where it definately should have stopped. 80 was a round number. 85 is just kind of stupid. They only good feature coming out of this is flying mounts all around Azeroth. Oh wait, you still won't get to see the original stuff, because they are remaking it into land of the blown up.

Worst. Expansion. Ever.

Dentie

Reaction score

every expension ruins the world a little more and makes more mindless wow zombies

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Yes, but this is just... Obliterating WoW.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Another expansion to ruin the Warcraft 3 geniusness! What have you become Blizzard?! WHYY????!!!!!
The only thing that is looking nicie about this is Deathwing was awesome... But I don't play WoW so :(

Dentie

Reaction score

the only games i like from blizzard are the normal warcrafts world of warcraft jsut takes the name of warcraft and rolls it trough dog **** but thats what i think

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Exactly, Warcraft's, Diablo, Diablo 2, Starcraft, all were EPIC, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, WoW All either ARE crap or look like they are going to be crap.

Dentie

Reaction score

Firis;331921 said:
^Exactly, Warcraft's, Diablo, Diablo 2, Starcraft, all were EPIC, Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, WoW All either ARE crap or look like they are going to be crap.

i didnt like diablo that much but Warcraft and starcraft were the best RTS games around

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

Skotekal;331867 said:
I'm probably going to stop playing after this one. Blowing up Azeroth? Like WHAT THE HELL???? And the new class combinations? And the new races? Worgen being alliance? They are basically werewolves. That sounds kinda like an outcast of a race, like what the horde is made of. And hprde getting goblins? That is just a bit backwards. And the goblins can be rogues? What are they gonna do? Assassinate your ankles? Nip your bum? This expansion is gonna suck. Level cap being raised, AGAIN??? C'mon, TBC is where it should have stopped, WOTLK is where it definately should have stopped. 80 was a round number. 85 is just kind of stupid. They only good feature coming out of this is flying mounts all around Azeroth. Oh wait, you still won't get to see the original stuff, because they are remaking it into land of the blown up.

Worst. Expansion. Ever.
Thank god someone thinks like me.
also all blizzard games rule except starcraft and diablo imo not my style. they should be working on warcraft 4 period. but for some reason a invisible rope is pulling me back in, but my computer needs a extra gig of ram to run WoW so tht rope just snapped lol.

X

Xeon

Blizzard has become whores, not the good kinda whores... whores for money

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

God, how much money do they want? It costs 14 bucks a month and there are millions of players. Come on. This expansion isn't gonna help too much.

And I'm still kind of puzzled as to why the Worgen are Alliance and Goblins aren't. Goblins are a much more civilized race. Worgen are freakin' werewolves...

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^Cause Goblins and Orcs are both green, plus Goblins were allies with the Horde in the past.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

But they are neutral now. The control most of the neutral territories. Although I think these are different goblins according to the video. Oh well. But the Worgen just do not fit in with the alliance. They should have made something a little different.

And I'm also not getting why they are expanding the race/class combinations. Most of them Don't quite fit. Like Goblin rogues. And troll druids. And also Taurn paladins. Ugh. Just stupid. Blizzard is becoming the next Bungie.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

True... I am not for the expansion, I haven't bought any of them... Killing Illidan? Seriously? Hasn't the poor guy suffered enough? WOTLK, really? Undead Plague has ressurected itself? I can believe that, but as I remember it was much more effective in Warcraft 3... The return of Deathwing? Sure could be cool... But they are whoreing the game for money. Get you 15 million a month and be happy Blizzard...

Dentie

Reaction score

Firis;332156 said:
True... I am not for the expansion, I haven't bought any of them... Killing Illidan? Seriously? Hasn't the poor guy suffered enough? WOTLK, really? Undead Plague has ressurected itself? I can believe that, but as I remember it was much more effective in Warcraft 3... The return of Deathwing? Sure could be cool... But they are whoreing the game for money. Get you 15 million a month and be happy Blizzard...

15 Million you mean 150 million a month there are more than 10 million players!

lok at this http://www.massively.com/2008/01/22/world-of-warcraft-hits-10-million-players/

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^I forgot a "0" lol... This by no way means I hate Blizzard, they are jsut whores... Warcraft is my FAVORITE Fantasy world (THough most sci-fi worlds are cooler imho, Warcraft still wins.)

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score

Looks tremendously boring.

Dentie

Reaction score

Its Wow ofcourse its boring its all the same