• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your own Legendary Weapon!

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score
Re: Your own Legendary Weapon!

DAMMIT......... this is what sucks about the 360 marketplace version:( man i wish i had it for pc.......lol I R GON MAK3Z L33T WEEPWN of PoWeR!! lol

F

ferrus

awsome truly awsome
can i ask one thing though?

how can i out these directly into my invintory?

jwc2200

Reaction score

You need to download FableExplorer first. Then add weapons to the hero using the weapon 1 or weapon 2 slot.

Dentie

Reaction score

I've done all this and now i cant get in the shop in bowerstone north lol
its says im trespassing when its like the time that the shops need to be open lol
But north bowerstone is gay

AND it works so i'm happy

W

wee422

where the hell does it say the Cweapondef thing..???

C

Crown_Royal7

haha nice nice droded ur my hero =D lol

but im wondering how in the world, to do this with bows, because i go to the damage and its at 1, i change to my hugely awesome number, but dosnt register, so i have a feeling damage only applies to melee weapons not bows etc...iv looked through the cweapondef part and nothing so idk

W

wol-theripper

very nice i figured out how 2 change damge/sockets but iv tryed 2 change wep name 4 times so far no luck <_<

if any 1 could help me or change the item and tell me how 2 up load it ect

would be helpful

trying 2 make the sword of aeons into Jack the rippers blade

10k damge 20 sockets

S

shadow295142

where do you find the weapon you made when your playing

S

shadow295142

when i press world editor on albion explorer it comes up with cannot find c:\Documents and Settings\Darlekman\Desktop\kens\data\levels\FinalAlbion\BarrowFields.lev.
can anyone help me?

W

wtfnubzerg

I didn't have to, but you might have to use the FreeRoam app.

W

wtfnubzerg

Crown_Royal7;191669 said:
haha nice nice droded ur my hero =D lol

but im wondering how in the world, to do this with bows, because i go to the damage and its at 1, i change to my hugely awesome number, but dosnt register, so i have a feeling damage only applies to melee weapons not bows etc...iv looked through the cweapondef part and nothing so idk

In the CWeaponDef Sub-Menu look for Shot. Edit that number with whatever damage you want.:ninja:

A

AltairZero

To both of you two, wtfnubzerg and shadow295142, try not to double post.

But any Droded, this is a wicked tut! I will hopefully use this soon. =]

U

Untamed Waters

Ok, so I follow the steps and everything works well, but I have the item in my inventory. I'll make a bit more sense here.

1. I open FE
2. Make the correct changes (The changes I made are Items that are already in my inventory. E.g., I make changes to Sword of Aeons, and that sword is in my inventory)
3. I launch Fable and go to Item stats. My Sword of Aeons has some insane number -24blah blah blah... long. Eleven digits long but in parenthesis It has the same number, but positive. Did I make the number too long for Aeons and I need to go change it? Because Avo's tear was similar earlier and I look at it now and it's like ten or a hundred thousand even.

I am also wondering if someone would mind PMing me and giving me some more details on FE. So I can know what some of the things mean before I go try to edit stuff. E.x., what does the "C" mean before almost everything, etc, etc..

(This is my first time modding a game. Ever, so I'm totally new at this. Thanks in advance for a bit o' patience.)

P

pugmod

is my swords dmge gonna be 0 cos it says - the damage i want then + lol

W

wtfnubzerg

OldBoy;114285 said:
Yes. But you have to give it a different name.

Now you've cloned a weapon.
So you have a new OBJECT entry with an ID higher then 14760, you'll find it in the top of the OBJECT list.

Now; you are not there yet. Cause if you would now change the CWeaponDef, you would change the CWeaponDef of the OBJECT you wanted to keep original :wacko: comprende?

So you have to repeat the proces above, but for the CWeaponDef entry.

Now you have a new CWeaponDef entry, which you can change and it won't effect any other weapon.

Don't forget to link your new weapon to it! You do this by changing the ID in the CWeaponDef field of your new weapon, to the ID of your new CWeaponDef (this one also be higher then 14760).

Now you can do this with any CDef of your new weapon (CObjectAugmentationsDef etc.) just repeat the proces...

Last note: this might look a bit confusing, but if you get the hang of it, you'll do all this in no time. :D

I can't get this to work. It keeps changing the entries for the original that I don't want changed. Am I supposed to export CDefs from the original weapon or the new OBJECT?