• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fable 3: Reavers role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Re: Fable 3: Reavers role?

joslen1;417932 said:
where is the confirmation that hero of bowerstone is dead?
also, theresa is still going strong at 600. now, garth might not be of the bloodline, but he is the most powerful will user out there. there is every chance that he found some way to prolong his life.

It says the He's dead in the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpR2Uy2VLMc

KnightImmortal33

Holy Hero
Reaction score

It does appear that logan is king when the game starts due to you(the hero) being labeled a traitor by him causing you to flee the castle.

As far as reaver is concerned, it appears from some of the posters that reaver's company has some sort of monopoly. Reaver industries is seen frequently. Maybe his company will be like the oil companies are in the real world

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

SelfAppointedGunslinger;418005 said:
It says the He's dead in the trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpR2Uy2VLMc

no, it says that 'the great and powerful king of albion, is dead'

I still live in hope, as there is no fable 2 canon story yet, there is no confirmation that HOB ever became king.

KnightImmortal33

Holy Hero
Reaction score

joslen1;418060 said:
no, it says that 'the great and powerful king of albion, is dead'

I still live in hope, as there is no fable 2 canon story yet, there is no confirmation that HOB ever became king.

The HOB did become king of albion as it hints in see the future dlc. I mean you get kingly garb. Which I hope the crown fits well on my my hero.:cool:

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

Still no confirmed canon story. no confirmation that STF happened. I'll yeild/brag when a canon story comes out

KnightImmortal33

Holy Hero
Reaction score

joslen1;418066 said:
Still no confirmed canon story. no confirmation that STF happened. I'll yeild/brag when a canon story comes out

Same here

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

KnightImmortal33;418089 said:
Same here

deal. Now lets actually talk about the topic here instead of going off on a tangent

KnightImmortal33

Holy Hero
Reaction score

ok...Reaver...guy is on a power trip all time. He has established and likely is managing a huge company that wants and needs Albion's land for expansion. He wants to create a monopoly.

joslen1

Resident Psychiatrist
Reaction score

probably. the loading screens show several things listed as 'reaver industries' inventions, like the slave beating stick and the auto-picking thing.

KnightImmortal33

Holy Hero
Reaction score

yeah looks like he gives the common folk and the slave beaters the tech. he might give you some machine to siege the castle other than man power.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Well I've decided he's not going to get a thing from me. I'm not overlooking his betrayals.

oakfieldher

Reaction score

I think what would be cool would be if say Reaver was to Marry you since he is bisexual proof on fable 2 well possible proof anyway the whole point is that he used you because the shadows will give him immortatilty without ever having to give another sacrifice again if he sacrifices his spouse aka you i know bit like in the temple of shadows where you get that weapon by sacrificing your spouse well anyway and you can either kill him or you can pursuade him to kill the shadows and killing the shadows gives anyone who killed them mortaity forever and the shadows fight could mean epic boss fight time!

POOP

Whatever floats your goat
Reaction score

You know there is a "period" button? It's there for when you need to end a sentence.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

How could you possibly want to marry or even date Reaver? He'd only end up cheating on you, trying to sacrifice you to the Shadow Court, or kill you in your sleep. He's a 100% premium A-Hole in my books. And personally, I'm going to kill him, the first chance I get to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.