• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fate

R

Rhadiel

Fate

Fate
Intro : The Dragon Scrolls

......Many Centuries ago when the land was still young...arose 12 Great Dragons of Power from the depths of Hell....
The names and origins of the Dragons are unknown...but it IS known that these 12 Dragons brought chaos and destruction upon the world for millions of years. During the Dragons reign as kings. 12 warriors of the last battalion confronted the dragons, casting powerful sealing spells upon the Dragons capturing them each in a single scroll of power : the Dragon Scrolls...but...little did the warriors know, that ONE of them is a traitor....the 12th Warrior, Jack of Blades casted a soul fusion spell, which combined the Dragon and Jack into one, unstoppable humanoid.Jack had fled from the world and wasn't seen for another million years when a Hero from Oakvale., triumphed over Jack and sent his mask back to depths of Hell.....

500 years later...

Chapter 1 : A mostly happy Childhood

In the large city of Oakvale lives a boy and his family....

Young boy Rhadiel Ragula lay in his bed...daydreaming, "I wonder what mom got for me". Tomorrow is Rhadiels' 10th birthday. His mother, Carol Ragula said she had a VERY special and important gift for him. He imagined her giving him his first pet...a dog, he wasn't quite sure what dog he would like but all he knew is that it just HAS to be a dog.
The next day Rhadiel awoke from his slumber to a high pitched yapping. He rushed down stairs and ran to the sound and dropped to his knees as a puppy, about the size of a small, very small chair hopped on his lap and licked his face happily. Rhadiel was amazed that the dog was so kind and gentle.
Over the next few months Rhadiel had noticed that his dog, now named Buddy was very protective of Rhadiel, and anything the dog thought was a threat he would warn Rhadiel immediately. One night Rhadiel and Buddy came back from a walk and Rhadiel noticed that Buddy was tensing up. Rhadiel asked " Hey Buddy whats wrong?". Suddenly, Bud took off at full speed. Rhadiel followed.
As they approached the house, Rhadiel heard unfamiliar voices inside. All of a sudden, the door bust open , and out came a group of what seemed to be bandits. But...they were very unusual looking bandits ; they had very nice yet thievish looking armor and weapons. Rhadiel muttered " Oh god" and Bud stayed silent.
A bandit turned and looked over his shoulder and spotted Rhadiel standing in the open. Rhadiel ran for a nearby bush but the bandit got there first. He grabbed Rhadiel and slung him over his shoulder. Bud charged and savagely bit the bandit right in the leg. As a result, the bandit dropped Rhadiel. Rhadiel kicked the bandit in the back , knocking him down. He looked back over at the house for the other bandits.
They were gone....he ran up to the end of town and saw a VERY large group of the bandits, hauling Rhadiels mother, father and his little sister. Rhadiel watched in horror as the life he once known was dragged off into the dark night. Rhadiel dropped to his knees and burst into tears...Buddy, laid down at Rhadiels legs and wined. Rhadiel slowly cried himself to sleep. For all he once had is now gone.......

Theres the Intro and Chapter 1 hope u like it ^^

B

blue crow

Re: Fate

Very good maybe this might be like fable 2"s story.

R

Rhadiel

thx ^^ and yes i plan on making it like Fable 2. I wanna see more ppl comment b4 i make cht 2 tho

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Similar to the Fable 2 story, but different enough to be interesting. I like the bit with the history of Jack. +rep for the good chapter

R

Rhadiel

Hey guys ^^ yes i know cht 2 would be later tonight, but i decided to typed it up before sooooo here ya go. ENJOY

Fate

Chapter 2 : An unexpected Hello, and an unexpected Journey

Rhadiel awoke to the smell of ham and eggs, as he struggled to get up from what from he , thought from last night, was a sidewalk. He looked down, and to his surprise...he was in a bed."What the bloody hell?" He fell back on the bed and sighed. " It was only a nightmare" he said relieved....and then, he noticed out the corner of his eye....another person....his mothers childhood friend, Gloria Rose. She is a wealthy and well known shop owner in Oakvale. " Huh? so your awake" she said. Rhadiel looked puzzled. Then he asked " What the blazes are doing in my house?!" She answered calmly " First off....this is MY house. Not your house."
Rhadiel got up and said sadly " So.....it wasn't just a nightmare after all." "No....I'm sorry for your loss. Your family had all the qualities of good people"
Rhadiel looked around and asked " Wheres Buddy?" Gloria looked up and said with a smile " Hes downstairs playing with Muffy." Rhadiel ran downstairs and saw Buddy, happily playing tug-of-war with Gloria's Sheepdog , Muffy. Rhadiel walked over and petted Bud on the head. He heard quite foot steps on the old, worn stairs behind him. He turned around and Gloria was standing at the foot of the stairs.
"That raid was pretty damn bad....You ok? she asked... "Yes" Rhadiel said. "Had your mother ever told you my REAL story?" she asked him with a curious smile. Rhadiel asked her what she was talking about and explained. " The world isn't all fun and games and simple life, its full of hard struggles between some. I was once a, what you would call, a Hero. Yes, yes, I remember it quite vividly. Fightin' monsters, procecting villages, yes. It was a good life. How do you think I became wealthy and famous? Although my Hero days are long, long gone. I've still got in in me i suppose.

A few hours later......

" I used to work at the Guild of Heroes. I don't think you've ever heard of it." Rhadiel had SO many questions to ask, like what did you first slay? what was your Hero Title? Yet, he let her continue on. Hoping his question would be answered.
"Anyways, the Guild Master still says I'm very much part of the Guild. You seem to have the fighting spirit in you, and you some damn good reasons to become a hero's apprentice.Maybe I could take you there some day." She paused for a moment...."Thats it!" she exclaimed. " Whats it?" Rhadiel asked. "If you'd like, starting tomorrow we can head to Guild to see what your made of." she stated. But first, get some sleep. Tell me what you want to do in the morning. Goodnight."
Rhadiel thought of this, this journey he could take. The next morning Rhadiel walk down the stairs and walked to the kitchen. Gloria was at the stove. " Have a good sleep?" she asked. "Great" Rhadiel answered happily. Hmmm. He seems to be a little cheerier since last night....I wonder what his answer will be...Gloria thought. "Have you come up with an answer yet?" Gloria asked as she placed some ham and eggs on Rhadiels plate. Rhadiel looked up and said cheerfully " yup."
" Good, then we can get ready after breakfast" she said. After breakfast Rhadiel went up into the room to get packed. He packed clothes and food for the road.
Gloria walked in and handed Rhadiel a small dagger. Rhadiel looked puzzled. "Protection" she said. Rhadiel understood and tied the dagger to his thigh. Rhadiel and Gloria grabbed their bags and walking sticks and headed out the door. They made their way into lookout point, and walked all the way to entrance of Greatwood. Here...our hero's adventure begins.....

B

blue crow

I like it i wonder if you could send this to lion head?

R

Rhadiel

lol thx again ^^ i dont think so tho :p o and how old r u??? im 14 :p

o and just for u to know ......i plan on making som parts "interactive" ex:

"so...what will you do hero?...spare his life....or end his life w/ ur cold dark hands?

if u want spare his life.....u will go down to a specific chapter
if u wanna ring his ***** *** throat....u will go to a different specific chapter ex

Chapter 67 : death of a rival

or Chapter 67 : sparing a friend

D

Darg

Rhadiel;78354 said:

"so...what will you do hero?...spare his life....or end his life w/ ur cold dark hands?

if u wanna ring his ***** *** throat....u will go to a different specific chapter ex

Nice story so far my fellow writer. I'm glad someone else is finally writing in the Fan Fiction Section! Oh by the way- it's just my opinion, but usually the whole 'choose your own part of the story' is revered as a copy of another writer on the site's (Fablefreak) work. If you want to, you can ask for people's input into what you think should come next, but not to the point of where it's copying Fablefreak's deal. He tends to be severely annoyed by people who steal his thunder apparently.

V

Vegeta

Very Nice!

I'm 12 going on 13 in July

Can't wait to see more.

D

Darg

I know I already just posted, but I'd like to compliment you more on your writing. +rep for your writing efforts. I always think that it's good to have a fast-paced story if everything falls in place right. Sometimes if your story builds up alot it's good, but jumping right in and going into all this draws the reader in. It did to me at least. Anyway, keep writing. I can't wait to see more.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Lookin' good so far, Rhadiel. Keep up the good work. ;)

R

Rhadiel

Fate

Chapter 3 : An interrupted Journey

Rhadiel, Gloria and Buddy approached the entrance to Greatwood, Rhadiel felt that something wasn't right, and Gloria noticed the worried look on his face. " You ok?" she asked Rhadiel answered calmy " Yes...but...I have a bad feeling...I'm sure its nothing though." Gloria walked on as if she had felt it too. Rhadiel though he saw somthing out of the corner of his eye. He was sure he was imagining things...They walked on.
As the hours passed. Rhadiel got even more and more nervous. Gloria suddenly stopped for a second...and listened....Then, she pushed Rhadiel aside. Rhadiel looked up and saw that Gloria had a dagger deep in her left shoulder...Gloria looked up and saw a shadowy woman standing in leaf covered road. "Who the hell are you?" Gloria asked angrily. The woman laughed. " You know damn well who I am Briar!" the woman shouted. " Briar?" Gloria asked "I think you have me confused with my ancestor, Briar Rose...I am her great, great, great, great granddaughter, Gloria Rose."
The woman...looked to Rhadiel..."You know her boy?" she asked. " Yes I do...is that a problem?"..." No,no not at all" Suddenly the woman grabbed Gloria...." If you want her back....meet me at my lair...at Orchard Farm...." the woman suddenly dissapeared in a puff of smoke. Rhadiel was shocked at the event that just took place....Rhadiel had no protection with except the dagger Gloria gave him.
Rhadiel got up....and then, he wondered...wheres Buddy?...Then he heard yapping behind him. Buddy had picked up a trail on Gloria. Rhadiel followed Buddy as they crossed streams, jumped over gaps and crawled through bushes. Suddenly, Rhadiel noticed Buddy back up and growl. "Whats wrong boy?"......then, Rhadiel saw a flash of light run by his head. Rhadiel turned in the direction it came from. A bandit, with a longsword came out of the brush. " Well looky who we got ere'" he said.
Rhadiel drew his dagger out of his sheath. The bandit looked down at the dagger, then at Buddy. He walked over to Buddy who was growling furiously. The bandit lifted his foot and punted Buddy a few yards away and laughed. " YOU *******!!!!" Rhadiel said angrily. "TOUCH MY DOG AGAIN AND I,ll RIP YOUR BLOODY HEAD OFF!!!"...."Oh, a feisty one we got" Rhadiel kicked the bandit in the knee and ran to Buddy. He was hurt, but hell live....he hoped. Rhadiel looked back at the bandit.
The bandit drew his sword and glared at Rhad. All of a sudden Rhadiel waved his hand at the bandit, warning him not to come closer.Suddenly, the bandit blasted backward as if pushed back by an invisible force. Rhadiel, shocked at what he just did, looked at his hand. He noticed a sparkle of light for a second. Then, Rhadiel blasted the bandit agian and jumped on top of him. Rhadiel stabbed the bandit repeatedly.
The bandit screamed and commanded him to stop. Rhadiel finally relized what he was doing, and got off the bandit. The bandit got up. His hand closed over the wounds stabbing at his sides. The bandit turned and ran in the opposite direction. Rhadiel turned and Buddy ran over to him. "We better go get Gloria back" Rhadiel said, and they ran off to Orchard Farm....

ENJOY ^^

B

blue crow

Rhadiel;78354 said:

I am 14 why do you want to know?

D

Darg

Good job on another chapter, Rhadiel. It would seem that it's progressing rather interestingly. Just make sure not to rush too deeply into things all at once so readers can have a clearer picture of the events as they take place (you know, like a bit more description in a way). Otherwise, I think it's sounding pretty good and I'm looking forward to installment 4.

R

Rhadiel

just to tell ya guys, that cht 4 will be delayed becuase im still trying to get my fable to work again....:lol: