• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fate

R

Rhadiel

Re: Fate

andythegill;102799 said:
the almight hero gets down and dirty with a guildy

ohhhhhhh.....well....that IS possible in Fable 1.....only with modding really....wife canidate spawning, or just spawn a house in the guild courtyard.....thats wat i did.....

R

Rhadiel

Fate

Chapter 12 : The Change Day

(SHORT CHAPTER)

Rhadiel's weary eyes finally opened the next morning, and finds Theresa still lying on top him.She then yaws and rolls over off him, and she falls gently back to sleep. Then, Rhadiel's dog, Buddy ran up the stairs to greet his awakened partner. He gets dressed into his clothes, some sturdy jeans, a cotton shirt with the sleeves rolled up, a tough leather vest, and his rough leather boots. He then sheaths his sword on his back, and puts his pistol on his belt strap, then walks over to Theresa and kisses her on the head and walks downstairs to the map room.The steps creaked as he walked, and he then made his last step.

The Guild Master greets him as he took the last step, smiles, and then says " You should get some breakfast lad, you had long night" Rhadiel laughed at himself, and headed towards the Guild Tavern for some grub. He asks the barmen for some ale and a large plate of scrambled eggs and homefries. Rhadiel then walks back to the table and sit next to a young apprentice, who is quickly eating his meal. "You might wanna slow donw there kid, you don't wanna joke now do you?" Rhadiel told him.
The apprentice looked up, and said." No time for that, I need to eat quickly so I can start training, so i can be a hero like you" Rhadiel laughed a bit " Being a hero isn't all fun you know, you need to work and train hard, and face death many times."

The apprentice then finished his meal, and walked on, without bothering to look back or say goodbye. Rhadiel then finished his meal too, then got up slowly, and walked his way over to the guilds shop. He walked up to the counter and rang the bell, then, an old man with glasses and a abnormally large brow stood up. " How may I be of service hero?" he asked. Rhadiel thought carefully, "I just need some new equipment." Rhadiel then bought himself some new items, he bought, , a new hard leather jacket (stronger then the average jacket), new jeans, reinforced with hard leather as well, a new pair of sturdy boots, a new steel barrel pistol , and of course, a new steel long sword, sharper, deadlier...

He entered a changing room, and reappeared with his newly bought items equipped. He then walked on out of the shop, and into the map room, for his daily quest, he chose, The Miners Gold, he needs to go help a old miner retrieve his lost gold in a local mine shaft...He accepted the quest, called buddy, and the headed out the door to the Hobbe Mine Cave....

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

Nice work ;) +rep

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

awesome dude i could see you writing plot line for fable 3

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

2 already coming out and you need to be a lil older so yeah 3

R

Rhadiel

andythegill;111266 said:
2 already coming out and you need to be a lil older so yeah 3

well the story is taking place in Fable 2 :p

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

ah yes but i said i can see you writing the plot line for fable 3 futuristic sense of speaking

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

just get on with the story uh

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

droded;83094 said:
I am not asking about anything. Your original reason was "it's because he's a hero"

I just explained why that is not a relevant answer.

I think it's a relevant answer? :p:D

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

uhg sorry yall im acting like an asshole i aint slept right in a LONGGG while

R

Rhadiel

thx for the comments guys ^^..i did a bit of a rush job on this tho.....its too hot here to work long....

B

blu phoenix

Nice job on the chapter, looking forward to the next. +rep.;)

R

Rhadiel

thx blue...its not really that good in my opinion....have u seen the new,new cover art for my book yet blu?

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

whens next bit coming, ive got a few idea if you like

Shadow Knight

The Great Knight of Evil
Reaction score

NICE but you got a little off track with your speech about "interactive"-ness
Don't let your mind wonder too far or you will never finish it trust me it happens
anyway good job!