• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fate

R

Rhadiel

Re: Fate

yay^^ chapter 8 might be up on thursday or friday...June 14 or 15

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Planning ahead! Always a good thing!

R

Rhadiel

yup ^^ i actually have chapter 8 AND 9 done......but i need to check them ovr.....

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Ah that explains it! +Rep again for your efforts.

R

Rhadiel

droded;98524 said:
Ah that explains it! +Rep again for your efforts.

^^ yay! thx droded. plus rep to you and blu...lol...that rhymed

R

Rhadiel

Fate

Chapter 8 : The Final Test

Rhadiel and his VERY close friend Theresa walked up to the Guild Master who was standing at the outer edge of the Guild Woods. He had called them out to finish their final test of training. " Hello you two, I'm hoping you ready for your final test then? Hmmm?" Rhadiel and Theresa replied with a nod. This was their final test, if they passed, they would both become heroes. The Guild Master then told them "Go up into the Guild Woods, there, you will face your final test. Rhadiel and Theresa walked up to the Guild Woods.This, is the end of their training.
As the two approached the top of the Guild Woods hill, a flash of light emerged, and all of a sudden, Gloria was standing there. "I supposed your wonder how you pass your final test then. Simple. You have to beat me, with all you two have learned in your training.Rhadiel and Theresa looked at each other. (Plays Remedy, by Seether in background)Gloria then said, "Begin! To start off, fight me using melee skills!" Rhadiel lunged at Gloria and swung his sword at her torso. He was blocked. Theresa then flipped behind her and did a jabbing motion. Gloria blocked that blow too.This had happened several times in the next few minuets, and finally, Rhadiel flourished at Gloria, and nocked her blade out of her hands, She smiled, "Good!' now, shoot me w/ your guns, don't worry, you won't hurt me" She teleported away, to the other side of the woods.
Theresa went around one end,and Rhadile the other. Rhadiel loaded, shot, and was blocked. How the hell can she block a bullet? he wondered. Theresa then dove and shot too. She missed by a bit. After a few more shots, Gloria then began to tire a bit. So Rhadiel's and Theresa's shots were easier. They hit her twice, but not wanting to kill her, they slowed their pace. Gloria then blocked, and swung at Rhadiel Shes on the offensive now he thought. Rhadiel then grabbed onto Gloria's shoulder, and flipped above her. In mid air, he swatted her in the back of the neck with the butt of the gun. Gloria then fell over. She then, looked up at them. "Hmmmm, not bad,too bad I wasn't even trying."
"Now, cast lightning at me!" she ordered. Rhadiel then struck a nearby tree with his spell, and knocked it over. It blocked Gloria's way. Theresa then appeared and struck at Gloria with a bolt of lightning. Gloria absorbed it with her weapon.Shes good Theresa thought. Rhadiel then hid behind a nearby log, and casted his lightning from a safe distance. He had a hit! Gloria stumbled. Then spun around, she threw a knife at Rhadiel, which he dodged easily. Theresa then cast lightning too again, and struck Gloria at the high. She now limped, but smiled as she did so. "Thats enough. Yes, Yes. Pretty good, for novices." Rhadiel and Theresa were listening. "You have passed you final test, and your ready to receive your Guild Seals from the Guild Master.
Rhadiel and Theresa looked at each other again. Rhadiel motioned her to folow, and they walked back to the Guild. The Guil Master was standing at the edge of the woods still. "So I heard you passed your final test then. Good for you" he said with a smile."Meet me and the others in the Chamber of Fate when your ready." Rhadiel and Theresa walked into the Chamber of Fate a little while after the test. All the apprentices, The Guild Master, and Gloria were there. "Let the apprentices approach. For many years now, you have worked hard to earn yourselves the title of Hero. From now on you will go out into the world to great deeds, deeds that will bring you the gradetude of thousands, or strike fear into their hearts. The shadows of Albion are stirring, and strange winds are blowing. Now take your Guild Seals, and venture forth as Heroes............

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Can't believe its taken me this long to notice this thread - sorry, Rhadiel! Anywho, I'm liking what I'm reading so far. Keep up the good work! ;)

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Seem to be improving the more you write (already repped you for it a while ago).

R

Rhadiel

thx guys ^^, havnt even noticed that my standings increase 3 times lol

R

Rhadiel

FATE

Chapter 9 : Heroism

Early in the morning, at the Guild of Heroes, all the apprentices awoke to begin training. But....there is two...who aren't waking up to train......their waking up to receive their first quest card....the start of being heroes..... The two have been in training with each other for many years. They have both grown over the years...mentally..and physically. The Guild Master waits for one of them to enter the map room. The Guild
Masters turns to greet a young man......"Why hello lad, good to see you up, Rhadiel"
1175710708.jpg

Rhadiel walked over to the map table with his faithful dog ; Buddy. He chose a quest card. It said :
Beetle Infestation : Travel to Bowerstone to help defeat the beetles that have over run the city. He took the card, and slid it into his pocket. "Wheres Theresa?" Rhadiel asked The Guild Master replied " She has taken a quest card of her own. I'm sure you will meet back here." Rhadiel nodded. He walked his way over to the exit of the guild, and waved his goodbye " I'm leaving" he told the Guild Master. "Good luck. May Avo shed light on you." He replied.

Rhadiel made his way up to the top of Lookout Point, where he met several traders. He bought some health potion and will potions. He said his thanks and went of again. He over heard many people mutter as he walked by. He heard several things of him, people asking each other who he was and what he was doing. As he traveled along the stone padded road, he noticed the way seemed to be getting more modern and civilized. Stone walls appeared, Guards walked by and many other traders and different people. " Must be getting closer to Bowerstone" he said to himself.

Then, over the horizon, a large building started to form. that building is Bowerstone Castle. Rhadiel sped up his pace as he walked. He heard screams, and people running in the opposite direction. Rhadiel started to run. He made it to the entrance gate. "Welcome hero, this here is the city of Bowerstone, no weapons and magic are aloud in here unless your on Guild business. Theres a beetle infestation, your here to help right?" Rhadiel nodded. "Well then, get in there and do your thing hero. We don't have all day ya know." the Guard snapped.

The gates opened, and Rhadiel burst to a sprint as he ran in. Some other guards followed him. The party slowed to a walked, they heard a loud buzzing......wings......Rhadiel looked up the road more, and there....on farther up, was about a dozen beetles. Rhadiel signaled the guards to follow. They did so. As they approached, Rhadiel drew his gun. He took cover, and aimed at the beetle on the far right. He hit em, the other beetles were alarmed. The advanced. Rhadiel and the guards ran up to the beetles, and started their attack. Rhadiel had to admit, these guards were trained well. They nearly wielded a sword as well as Rhadiel. AS they continued, two guards were taken out, others ran for back up.

Rhadiel was alone now, for the time being. He hacked and slashed his way through the beetles. More beetles have come. Dozens......Rhadiel sheathed his sword...his hands glowed....he waved his hands at several beetles.....they were hit directly with his lightning. He drew his gun, and shot a few times. As the beetles advanced..more guards came to help. They drove the beetles back. They all ran.....most of the beetles were dead..only a few to go....the Guards were tired out. Rhadiel, injured a bit. Leaned up against a nearby hair dressing building. He heard something....a movement. He went inside the building with several guards.

Rhadiel looked over to a nearby corner....and there...was a BIG
beetle...about the size of two dinner tables. It turned towards Rhadiel......He backed up, and drew his gun....the other guards did so too. The 'Beetle King' flung towards several guards, knocking them over.....Rhadiel yelled " Kill it!!!" the guards shot at the beetle....it wasn't very affective. Rhadiel thought What to do?......He had an idea.Rhadiel raised his hand, and moved his fingers in a crawling motion....then..out of nowhere fire erupted.

The flames curled into a ball in Rhadiel's hand. He laughed...he knew it was over......Rhadiel threw the ball of flames directly at the beetle.....It rolled onto the floor, twisting, turning, screeching, aching....it was dying. Finally.....the beetle stopped...and it was dead. Rhadiel and the guards walked out to the entranced. All the residents of Bowerstone were there. Rhadiel raised his sword, and held the Beetle Kings head up high.
The crowed cheered. He'd done it. His first quest was complete......
A man walked up to Rhadiel, the mayor of Bowerstone " Thank you hero, for saving our city. To repay you, we offer you this." The man handed Rhadiel a large bag of gold. He looked up " Thank you" he said.....

B

blu phoenix

Just keeps getting better and better Rhadiel. Keep it up and will give rep when I can.:lol:;)

R

Rhadiel

thx blu :p actually...my other friends say i should become an author, and i plan on doing so :p

R

Rhadiel

Chapter 10 ^^

(this is a short chapter)
Fate
Chapter 10 : A Walk in the Park ( Lucky Rhadiel ;))

Rhadiel walked his way back to the Guild of Heroes that night.With Buddy prancing at his side, happy. Earlier that day, he had finished their first quest. Buddy, had stayed away from the others to search houses for residents, while the guards and Rhadiel fought off the beetles. Hes not sure if Buddy actually fought or not, but he sure seemed happy. As they approached the Guild, he saw Theresa, who, as he watched, had entered the Guild.

Rhadiel and Buddy entered the front of the Guild, the map room. "Hey" he said to Theresa, who answered back with a smile, "Hey"she said, "Wanna go for a walk in Greatwood Park? Got plenty of time." She looked at him thoughtfully. Rhadiel and Buddy had known Theresa since they were small children, and she asked him out....Hmmmm he thought to himself....I should say yes. Rhadiel kindly replied with a yes, after all....he wouldn't pass up the chance to be alone with Theresa in the woods......

They told the Guild Master they were leaving, and he replied to Rhadiel with a wink, and a good luck. As they walked out, Theresa looked up into the sky, she then, whistled to herself. Rhadiel stuck his hands in his pockets. Buddy, was trotting at his side. They reached the entrance to the woods, without speaking once. They entered.....Rhadiel decided to say something. He didn't like the silence very much. "So.....what do you wanna do?" he asked. She blushed, and replied with a smile. " I dunno, lets just keep walking" she suggested.

So they did...they walked on, and ended up Ryons Peak. There, they sat. They looked up at the moon, and Theresa got closer to Rhadiel and leaned on his shoulder. He blushed he likes Theresa, a lot, even though she may not know it......
They talked a bit...not much...only enough to stay occupied. They were there for several hours, and they decided to head back to the Guild to get some sleep. They walked back, and Buddy yawned as they did so.....

They mad it back to the Guild, and they walked up the stairs. Rhadiel sat down at the edge of the bed. So did Theresa....."Thank you" said, and she leaned in and kissed Rhadiel directly on the lips. He blushed.....They continued, and Buddy walked downstairs. The kiss lasted a long time. Then, finally Theresa slipped off her shirt, then her leggings, and laid on top of Rhadiel, she took of his shirt off him too, and his pants... Thats when it started....

R

Rhadiel

ya...i decided to put in a 'love-like' chapter in so its not all blood and gore....and yes Rhadiel got laid in the story :p.....im still not so sure how ill follow through in the next chapter:lol:

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

...i hope that happens in fable 2 i really do

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

the almight hero gets down and dirty with a guildy