• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Anime Coming Early 2010

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Halo Anime Coming Early 2010

Nekaku;322341 said:
Personally, I hate CoD.... All of them. They are Exactly the same, just better graphics, as the CoD before them. They suck in my opinion. And Hal is Completely correct. The Cow is Not DEAD and ODST is going to be the best Halo yet. So Shut up, and quit shooting others opinions down in rude ways! You notice I ALWAYS say something like "in my opinion" And I say Fair enough when someone has their own opinion.

EDIT*

To the ignorent/Simpletons, WWI Makes no since at all. Almost nobody I talk to knows what the "Great War" was. So, don't go there. If you pay attention and actually listen when in Game, you'll Learn a GREAT deal. It makes just as much since as Star Wars and Star Trek.

Every Call of Duty is different, they all have different battles in WW2, follows a different set of characters, different role the characters need to do. Everything about them is different, in fact they went from WW2 to Modern Day conflicts, so please, don't even try to tell me they are all the same because you have NO idea what you're talking about. You want same? Play all Halos in a row. You'll see same, you won't even know you played 3 different games.

JohnDoe;322344 said:
@Sean: Oi, let's not be having that kind of discussion. We get it, you don't like Halo, I don't either, but you won't see me making sequential posts talking about how much everything Halo-related sucks.

If you can't add to a discussion in even a remotely constructive way, just dismiss yourself from the conversation. It's less trouble for everyone, and I like that.

SFDHSIOHFHSFJ23857629156 JOOOOOOHNNNN! :(

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................................................. FINE.

-_-

Tsuyu;322345 said:
Who said the cow is dead? No, its more a case of a great cow's milking being used in the making of inferior quality dairy products....

Lol, okay, well, whatever approach you want to use.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Nothin against you Sean lol, I personally DO like your opinions, but one or two posts shall do :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Sean;322350 said:
You want same? Play all Halos in a row. You'll see same, you won't even know you played 3 different games.

That's not true. Cortana's breasts gets larger and larger as the series carries on. Halo 1 Cortana is a mere child compared to Halo 3 Cortana! :lol:

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Firis;322352 said:
Nothin against you Sean lol, I personally DO like your opinions, but one or two posts shall do :)

Well it's hard to put all my thoughts and opinions in one post :(

I don't have anything against anyone on these forums either, I just get pumped when I'm defending my opinions. :D

Tsuyu;322353 said:
That's not true. Cortana's breasts gets larger and larger as the series carries on. Halo 1 Cortana is a mere child compared to Halo 3 Cortana! :lol:

LOL you're so correct Tsuyu

N

Nekaku

Fair enough, there is what, only 2 Games of Modern? And they waited like for ever to get out of WWII. I've never played a WWII game that was all that different from any other WWII game. Sure Different battles, with similar scenery, different characters going through similar problems. It's one war that Has had well over 200 Games on it. From MMOs to FPS on the Computer, to Console Games. Hell, there is even puzzle games of WWII. Together, there is nothing they haven't covered of it. And Call of Duty was the Forefront on all of them.

Like I said, All my opinion.

EDIT*

And Yes, Halo is gonna eventually get this bad. A trilogy Shows a whole story. And the other stuff is giving the Background. But the difference is. You don't learn about HALO in your HISTORY CLASS!

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

BOOOOOOOOOOOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, Video Games can be so perverted, I LOVE IT! Jen Taylors voice is so sexy, especially in F.E.A.R 2 (Which oddly doesn't involve the F.E.A.R organisation.)

P.S We talked about WWI in another earlier thread... Are there any WWI Games that aren't like miniclip.com crap?

Cain

Reaction score

That's not true. Cortana's breasts gets larger and larger as the series carries on. Halo 1 Cortana is a mere child compared to Halo 3 Cortana!:lol:

Thats reminded me about something somebody said about cortana having less clothing and her boobs getting bigger as she lost her sanity in the games

If computers have to go nuts,the very least we should ask for is that they get sexier looking while they do it

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Nekaku;322359 said:
Fair enough, there is what, only 2 Games of Modern? And they waited like for ever to get out of WWII. I've never played a WWII game that was all that different from any other WWII game. Sure Different battles, with similar scenery, different characters going through similar problems. It's one war that Has had well over 200 Games on it. From MMOs to FPS on the Computer, to Console Games. Hell, there is even puzzle games of WWII. Together, there is nothing they haven't covered of it. And Call of Duty was the Forefront on all of them.

Like I said, All my opinion.

It's okay, I hate the fact they stay on WW2 as well, don't blame the game though. And no they barely have the same scenery. There are two companies that make Call of Duty games.

Treyarch:
Call of Duty1: Finest Hour
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 3: Roads to Victory
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts

InfinityWard:
Call of Duty
Call of Duty United Offensive
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare2

And apparently Treyarch will make the next Call of Duty in Vietnam, so they'll ruin the Vietnam war as well.

Just my opinion, but they have nothing a like.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

For once, I'd like to see a WWI game. When it comes t sheer madness, brutality and fear WWII aint got nothing on WWI.

N

Nekaku

Sean;322364 said:
It's okay, I hate the fact they stay on WW2 as well, don't blame the game though. And no they barely have the same scenery. There are two companies that make Call of Duty games.

Treyarch:
Call of Duty1: Finest Hour
Call of Duty 2: Big Red One
Call of Duty 3
Call of Duty 3: Roads to Victory
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts

InfinityWard:
Call of Duty
Call of Duty United Offensive
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare2

And apparently Treyarch will make the next Call of Duty in Vietnam, so they'll ruin the Vietnam war as well.

Just my opinion, but they have nothing a like.

Fair enough. Well, I no longer have the will to fight about this, though even the titles show the Similarities... 8 or 9 games all on the same war... That everyone knows every detail of...

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

This thread is about Halo Anime. Could we stick to that please? I couldn't give a monkey what you think about Call of Duty or Treyarch as a topic in this thread. If you really need to de-stress, take it to PM.

N

Nekaku

Hai, You are correct. I apologize.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Tis' gonna suck.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I have to agree with most the opinions in this thread.
Which means, Halo Anime is going to suck.

Bkoz

Reaction score

Sounds awesome, I can't wait.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Bkoz;322528 said:
Sounds awesome, I can't wait.
+Rep for an optimistic response!

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Shinji Aramaki and Production I.G. are involved. This could be interesting. I can't wait to see how it turns out either.

Cain

Reaction score

I like the fact that the anime might give us more info about the forerunners and the things they have created. And from the look of one of the pics on the 1st post there will be other Spartans. That will be cool. The onyl Halo thing I don't want to be in this is the Spartan-III program. But overall this is going to rock!

N

Nekaku

I'm not that optimistic. But I will enjoy seeing it from a different perspective.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

Halo Legends Debut Trailer

Written Friday, July 24, 2009 by Dan Webb

Microsoft's upcoming Halo anime project, Halo Legends, was announced yesterday and from a visual standpoint, it looked pretty damn hot. Well today, let us bring you the first clip of the upcoming anime adventure in action for the first time. The seven short stories, told by 5 of anime's biggest companies and overseen by Appleseed legend, Aramaki, will be available in 2010 some time.

[youtube]w_DVG-_6zIY[/youtube]