• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Anime Coming Early 2010

X

Xeon

Re: Halo Anime Coming Early 2010

Sean;323035 said:
From UrbanDictionary.com.

Epic - Being unusually large, powerful or wonderful. On a grander scale than the modified word would otherwise imply.

Halo 3 - cause of sudden GPA drops in highschools across the world.

We don't have high schools across the world, your theory fail :p

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Oh, so they disassembled the 3 key parts to the rocket launcher and made 2 other weapons. Now they can say "All new weapons!" but fail to mention "We just made it so you can't have it all at once!" Why not? Banshees are unfair. They didn't change 'em a bit.

I'm just so happy it is all coming to an end. :D

X

Xeon

I have no problem taking out banshees with rocket launcher or spartan laser, I don't know if I think spartan laser is better, rockets could be avoided with a little skill....

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Rockets are easily avoided. That was their weakness. They are very slow. Now rockets are just an extremely useless weapon unless used against another player and the bastard doesn't jump. :lol: But really, the spartan laser is easy to use, and is the second most powerful weapon in the whole series. If you can't hit a vehicle with that then you really suck. All you have to do is follow the damn thing while charging the laser (I swear to god the first person who says "IMA CHARGIN MAH LAZAH" is going to get his teeth knocked in) and boom. I even did a little expiriment in forge. The freakin thing wen through 13 vehicles with one beam. Insane. Anywho, keeping rockets the same would have just been better. Lock on was great for banshees, but you could easily roll out of the way, so it is just a matter of skill 'n such.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

You say IMA CHARGIN MAAH LAZOR, I say SHOOP DA WHOOP.

Halo 3 rocks.

N

Nekaku

Sean;323190 said:
You say IMA CHARGIN MAAH LAZOR, I say SHOOP DA WHOOP.

Halo 3 rocks.

*is obliterated*

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

He got obliterated, by muh lazOrz

N

Nekaku

Who would survive Shoop Da whoop?

Cain

Reaction score

I have seen the trailer for this and it looks so awesome. This is Epic!

EPIC!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

If seen it also. It is more just to get Halo fanboys yourself to splurge money into. And damn is it gonna work. To anyone else but a fanboy this is either below average or just plain bad.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

If it ends up a good game that i might enjoy i will buy it, i wont simply buy it because its Halo and i wont avoid it because its Halo either. Im in neither the love or hate camp of Halo but if its a good game and it has the Halo name i will buy it. I mean we are all meant to be gamers here to enjoy games not hate or love something based around whether its being used as a cash cow or because its a particular franchise. Most people who hate certain games have never even given themselves time to enjoy them and have played them wanting to hate them. There arent many more games that are as enjoyable as the Halo series on co-op out there. I prefer the COD series, mainly for multiplayer (Infinity Wards games not Treyarchs) but thats another thread and another time. Both series have their good/bad points but over all they are both 2 of the corner stones of the FPS genre and should be respected for what they have done. They arent holders of so many awards and havent broken so many records for nothing.

Cain

Reaction score

We should all learn from Drakan. He ninja'd us all with a speech. He's right that games shouldn't be played just so you can say you hate them. Hes also right that they shouldn't be played just coz they have a name of a series we love. Thats something as gamers we should've already known.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Hal;323339 said:
We should all learn from Drakan. He ninja'd us all with a speech. He's right that games shouldn't be played just so you can say you hate them. Hes also right that they shouldn't be played just coz they have a name of a series we love. Thats something as gamers we should've already known.

I just remember a time where if we played a game we didnt like we would simply say 'Didnt particularly like it and didnt appeal to me.' Then just avoid threads about it as we had no interest in talking about it or state its good/bad points and exactly what we liked and didnt like about it. Instead of joining a thread to say things like 'OMG that sux and i hate it and everyone who likes it is ghey!!!11'. Just wondered when half the world turned into illiterate 6 year old fanboys.

X

Xeon

Dark Drakan;323336 said:
If it ends up a good game that i might enjoy i will buy it, i wont simply buy it because its Halo and i wont avoid it because its Halo either. Im in neither the love or hate camp of Halo but if its a good game and it has the Halo name i will buy it. I mean we are all meant to be gamers here to enjoy games not hate or love something based around whether its being used as a cash cow or because its a particular franchise. Most people who hate certain games have never even given themselves time to enjoy them and have played them wanting to hate them. There arent many more games that are as enjoyable as the Halo series on co-op out there. I prefer the COD series, mainly for multiplayer (Infinity Wards games not Treyarchs) but thats another thread and another time. Both series have their good/bad points but over all they are both 2 of the corner stones of the FPS genre and should be respected for what they have done. They arent holders of so many awards and havent broken so many records for nothing.

I try to enjoy EA games... but they won't let me

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;323353 said:
I try to enjoy EA games... but they won't let me

Ive got quite a few ive enjoyed, though there always seems to be something they do that annoys me. Their anti-piracy method for example that lead to more people pirating the game (Mass effect and Spore). I do think they had made a smart move ceasing to make some of their redundant games series, doing less games that seem like mere yearly updates and concentrating on interesting new IP's. Seems Activision is jumping on the milking a series bandwagon etc instead these days.

Anyway back to topic. ^_^

Cain

Reaction score

By the looks of the advert, the anime will also concerntrate on other people as well as The Chief. Thats my opinion.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

They should show some Kelly and Sam in there.

Cain

Reaction score

Ok I found this on Halopedia and here is the summary of the episodes.

Bones Prototype A marine has been sent to a distant planet to destroy a prototype powered armor, but when he arrives he finds the planet is still inhabited by humans who are under siege by the Covenant. The suit is their only hope for survival. So he disobeys orders and keeps that suit, at least temporarily, to help the civilians.

Casio Entertainment The Package A CGI-film taking place during a SPARTAN-II raid on a Covenant CCS-class Battlecruiser using the Booster Frames.

Production I.G. Duel Taking place during the time of the Sangheili-San 'Shyuum alliance, forming the Covenant Empire.
Production I.G. Homecoming Focused on the tragedies involving the SPARTAN-II recruitment in 2517, and the Spartans coming to terms with their origins

STUDIO4˚C Origins An expansive history of the 100,000 year long Halo universe. It's comprised of two parts.
STUDIO4˚C Babysitter A story about the rivalry between the SPARTAN-II Commandos and the
Orbital Drop Shock Troopers.

Toei Animation Odd One Out A non-canon and satirical interpretation of the Halo universe featuring SPARTAN-1337.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

its so friggin dead they are still making millions of dollars!!!! wtf????

No one likes that game anymore no one cares why do westill play it s much its dead!!!!

OH YEAH CUZ ITS VERY MUCH ALIVE AND STILL KICKS AS!!!!!!

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Because fanboys keep it alive. ;)