• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Anime Coming Early 2010

X

Xeon

Re: Halo Anime Coming Early 2010

Skotekal;324038 said:
Because fanboys keep it alive. ;)

And the millions of other normal people that still enjoy the game and don't think that just because something has been around for a while it should die.

Cain

Reaction score

For example, Microsoft Sam has been around for quite a while but is still loved by the people on the interwebs, mostly because of its soi soi soi soi glitch. Which is why everybody hate microsoft anna.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Xeon;324195 said:
And the millions of other normal people that still enjoy the game and don't think that just because something has been around for a while it should die.

A million is a big number there buddy. About 200000 to 300000 play online per day, and I doubt another 700000 play campaign at all anymore. The game's popularity is dying.

And just because it has been around for awhile means nothing. The Grand Theft Auto series has been around much longer. The only reason I still enjoy it is because it is still good. Unlike the Halo series. If I found Halo 1 laying around right now I would pop it in and play it, maybe with Halo 2, but I lost that about a couple of years ago. Think maybe on of my old "friends" stole it. But anywho, I have Halo 3 sitting right here, and I wouldn't want to play it at all. Sure, custom games are fun, but you can't base it off of that. All in all the series is dead. ODST looks like it might be able to pump some juice into the series, but not much.

X

Xeon

Off course you can get tired of playing the same game over and over again, but that's not the same as hating the franchise and saying it should die.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Hal;324206 said:
For example, Microsoft Sam has been around for quite a while but is still loved by the people on the interwebs, mostly because of its soi soi soi soi glitch. Which is why everybody hate microsoft anna.

Only reason why people like Microsoft Sam is because he was used in Arby 'n' The Chief, a series of which probably every Halo fanboy watched. If he wasn't use in that series, nobody would care about Microsoft Sam.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

And we have a winner!

Also, the only reason I think there are so many people playing Halo 3 is because those Xbox 360 bundles come along with Halo 3. So all the new 360'ers would only have that game and subsequently become Halo fanboys.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Sean;324344 said:
Only reason why people like Microsoft Sam is because he was used in Arby 'n' The Chief, a series of which probably every Halo fanboy watched. If he wasn't use in that series, nobody would care about Microsoft Sam.

Damn straight.

Although I love Arby 'n' Chief. It's hilarious.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;324473 said:
Damn straight.

Although I love Arby 'n' Chief. It's hilarious.

Lmao yeah it's pretty funny.

xD But yeah, Microsoft Sam would not be famous if DigitalPh33r didn't make the series.

X

Xeon

Trawgdor;324425 said:
And we have a winner!

Also, the only reason I think there are so many people playing Halo 3 is because those Xbox 360 bundles come along with Halo 3. So all the new 360'ers would only have that game and subsequently become Halo fanboys.

Mine came with Sega Superstar Tennis, and I've only played that game once.

Cain

Reaction score

Halo ODST is actually taking a huge leap away from the other Halo Games. It is free roam, Its not a FPS, it relies much more on strategy to kill your enemies rather than just shoot shoot shoot. If it wasn't for the characters in it, you wouldn't know its a Halo game.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Hal;324709 said:
Halo ODST is actually taking a huge leap away from the other Halo Games. It is free roam, Its not a FPS, it relies much more on strategy to kill your enemies rather than just shoot shoot shoot. If it wasn't for the characters in it, you wouldn't know its a Halo game.

Are you kidding? It is an FPS. Everything around you in that game is Halo, you're in New Mumbasa. How can you say that it's a huge leap away when it's literally 1ft away from being another regular Halo game? Only thing different is the fact you're an ODST instead of a Spartan.

Cain

Reaction score

I cannot be bothered to explain it anymore, as you only seem to think just coz its got some action in it, its going to be just like the other Halo games. Read a few reviews. Thats where I found out my Info.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Hal;324796 said:
I cannot be bothered to explain it anymore, as you only seem to think just coz its got some action in it, its going to be just like the other Halo games. Read a few reviews. Thats where I found out my Info.

I have read reviews, I have seen trailers, I have seen all the E3 footage and the Firefight footage. It looks EXACTLY like Halo 3, sounds like Halo 3, and the only difference is you're an ODST trying to get New Mombasa back.

Cain

Reaction score

Hey here are some pics for the anime

Babysitter

Babysitter_poster.jpg

Duel
Duel_poster.jpg

Homecoming

Homecoming_poster.jpg

Odd one out

Odd_One_Out_poster.jpg

Origins

Origins_poster.jpg

The Package
The_Package_poster.jpg

Prototype

Prototype_poster.jpg

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

LOL Does it say 1337 on his chest piece?

Odd_One_Out_poster.jpg

Cain

Reaction score

Yes it does. That is Spartan-1337 and he is in the episode that is a satirical view of the Halo universe

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Haha. That's just too funny.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Is it just me, or does it look like he is about to punch some frog-ape in the mouth?

And you know they did that 1337 thing on purpose. They just had to.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;325359 said:
Is it just me, or does it look like he is about to punch some frog-ape in the mouth?

And you know they did that 1337 thing on purpose. They just had to.

Yeah. :) I thought so.