• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Halo Anime Coming Early 2010

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Halo Anime Coming Early 2010

Hal;322789 said:
I like the fact that the anime might give us more info about the forerunners and the things they have created. And from the look of one of the pics on the 1st post there will be other Spartans. That will be cool. The onyl Halo thing I don't want to be in this is the Spartan-III program. But overall this is going to rock!

o_O There's a THIRD Spartan program? I thought Reach was glassed right after the second Spartan program was finished, or something.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I thought if you were to continue a story and add to it it had to be good...

Oh snap.

:lol: I know, I suck.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;322840 said:
I thought if you were to continue a story and add to it it had to be good...

Oh snap.

:lol: I know, I suck.

Haha. Hmm, it just doesn't really look like Halo. Just looks like some jap cartoon.
But I'm sure it will be good. :)

N

Nekaku

Wow, that actually looks cool. I think I changed my mind... I can't wait to see it.

Cain

Reaction score

Sean;322839 said:
o_O There's a THIRD Spartan program? I thought Reach was glassed right after the second Spartan program was finished, or something.

Actually the Spartan-II program finished about 20 years before reach. As the convenat war started a general decided to make a another spartan program but without the time and strict requirements put into the Spartan IIs. These had augmentations but weren't as strong and big as the Spartan-IIs. They used body suits that were inbetween Marine Body armour and MJOLNIR armor when it came to toughness. Due to the lack of energy shields the Spartan-IIIs would often use Jackal shields to protect, which were far too small for the bulky and tough MJOLNIR armour. The training process wasn't as tough as the Spartan-II training and most or all of the recruits passed. They were split into companies, but due to their training not making them as incredible as the II the first 4 companies were massacred and the 5th was deactivated before reach.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

That sounds so lame. So. Freaking. Lame. :noexpression:

And I just watched Major's Minute featuring this crap. The preview looked horrible. Halo died at the end of Halo 2. These different games and all this related crap is just ridiculous. Why do people even buy into the crap anyways.

X

Xeon

Skotekal;322919 said:
That sounds so lame. So. Freaking. Lame. :noexepression:

And I just watched Major's Minute featuring this crap. The preview looked horrible. Halo died at the end of Halo 2. These different games and all this related crap is just ridiculous. Why do people even buy into the crap anyways.

Apparently because the games are good? Impossible, I know...

BECAUSE THE GAMES TELL A FREAKING EPIC STORY WITH LOVABLE CHARACTERS AND A SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY GAMEPLAY!!

The series might have "died" for you after Halo 2, but it would have been even more lame if they didn't finish the god damn trilogy.

N

Nekaku

Agreed. It's good to know all of the story.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

wow, those screenies are pretty amazing!

TJ Griffin;322293 said:
Jeez, havn't they milked that cow enough already?
does it look like it?
fat_cow.jpg

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Skotekal;322919 said:
That sounds so lame. So. Freaking. Lame. :noexepression:

Haha. I guess I agree with you. I understand why so many people bought the 3 Halos, but a silly cartoon? :/ Anime ruins everything, so it kind of makes this game.. even worse of a reputation, JUST MY OPINION. So please don't freak out when you read this Halo fans, for god sakes.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Xeon;322921 said:
Apparently because the games are good? Impossible, I know...

BECAUSE THE GAMES TELL A FREAKING EPIC STORY WITH LOVABLE CHARACTERS AND A SIMPLE USER FRIENDLY GAMEPLAY!!

The series might have "died" for you after Halo 2, but it would have been even more lame if they didn't finish the god damn trilogy.

An epic story?
That's taking it too far.

N

Nekaku

Trawgdor;323026 said:
An epic story?
That's taking it too far.

I think it's epic and I'm not going to debate with you on the deffinition of Epic is...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

From UrbanDictionary.com.

Epic - Being unusually large, powerful or wonderful. On a grander scale than the modified word would otherwise imply.

Halo 3 - cause of sudden GPA drops in highschools across the world.

N

Nekaku

I seriously have issues with Urban Dictionary... Webster:

"extending beyond the usual or ordinary especially in size or scope"

From T.V Tropes:
"Crowning Moment Of Awesome: Very many, especially in the third game. "

Awesome is a synonym to Epic. Slightly Distantly, seeing as how I had to go through five different thesaurus's before I almost gave up when I found it.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

I played Halo 3 in hopes that the campaign would be the okay value of the previous games. I was wrong. They trailed off moreso into making multiplayer "better", which they also failed. What happened to dual wielding needlers? What happened to the Lock-on ability on the rocket launcher? They failed there too. The only thing decent is the custom games in Halo 3. Forge also fails. Worst attempt at a map editing feature ever.

And epic story? Joke of the day folks. You want a good story play something like Jak and Daxter. That is a good story.

My, when I post this I'm gonna be ninja'd like crazy. I was AFK for awhile. :lol:

X

Xeon

Skotekal;323078 said:
I played Halo 3 in hopes that the campaign would be the okay value of the previous games. I was wrong. They trailed off moreso into making multiplayer "better", which they also failed. What happened to dual wielding needlers? What happened to the Lock-on ability on the rocket launcher? They failed there too. The only thing decent is the custom games in Halo 3. Forge also fails. Worst attempt at a map editing feature ever.

And epic story? Joke of the day folks. You want a good story play something like Jak and Daxter. That is a good story.

My, when I post this I'm gonna be ninja'd like crazy. I was AFK for awhile. :lol:

Needler is powerfull enough if you know how to use it.

Now it actually takes skill to take out a banshee :p

Jak and Daxter is too cuddly for me.... and it's for PS2/PS3

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Correction: Needler is fudging annoying if someone knows how to use it!

N

Nekaku

Tsuyu;323082 said:
Correction: Needler is fudging annoying if someone knows how to use it!

I definantly agree. I hate that weapon.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

But the 2 needler combo is still better. And still, what the hell happened to the handy lock on for rocket launchers? it was anti air, anti vehicle, and anti personnel all in one. And it made being a driver harder, So none of that ghost camping BS. It was much better.

And don't be all like "OMG but that is so cheap!". Because, you have a damn rocket pod that locks on to banshees and other vehicles. The old rocket was just an all in one package.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

they added the spartan laser so people could have that kind of stopping power, with a delay so there would still be weakness. if they took out the rocket launcher all together there would be no end to the complaints.