• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score
Re: Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

Ya know what Im hoping? Im hoping the DLC keeps coming out and the story keeps moving forward. I still think theresa is the villian.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score

i hope there are more achievements to go with it

T

TrooperGuy1

I think Theresa has good intentions but is on the slightly creepy side whenever she talks. The way she said the Spire was her's and the camera zoomed in on her face.

My Translation of what she said: "AHA! I WIN, YOU FAIL! GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!"

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

Steampunk;240690 said:
Ya know what Im hoping? Im hoping the DLC keeps coming out and the story keeps moving forward.
The story will continue no doubt, as PM said.

I still think theresa is the villian.
She doesn't have to be the protagonist. She could be the antagonist instead - but who knows? ;)

J

Jedimindtrixxx

TrooperGuy1;240758 said:
I think Theresa has good intentions but is on the slightly creepy side whenever she talks. The way she said the Spire was her's and the camera zoomed in on her face.

My Translation of what she said: "AHA! I WIN, YOU FAIL! GOOD DAY TO YOU SIR!"

imo i think shes good.
to me translation is "youve made your wish now leave before you get any thoughts about making an evil wish, and il stay here to make sure you dont"

B

bounty hunter99

nonexistent92;238497 said:
Personally i think that the game makers chose the end where you send theresa into the void. There she made a pact with the sword of aeons just like scythe did (which would explain her being alive.) any complications such as if your hero had the sword how would it be in the void and her eyes could be explained by saying that things in the void have the ability to exist in two states. The void state, in where the real theresa, the real scythe, and the real sword are, and the albion state, in which "projection type things" of themselves are located. which is why Theresa could have gained eyes, because that is not her true body.

However, this is just my thoughts and probly completely wrong

EDIT: and it would also explain that quote "I see in other worlds then this one"
however if you chose to let her go she walks off so how can that be explained (im not against your theory in fact im for it its just i found an unexlained thing aka im playing devils advocate)

B

bounty hunter99

yeh i think that bassically therasea is the secret villian lucien is her puppet and she used you and lucien to get the spire built.

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

All very valid points. But, Think about it, what does a 500 year old psychic want with a wish granting tower? Why didnt she tear it apart? The ending sucked too bad to be the ending.

C

Chewy

Nah, it was a good ending, it left room for the story to be continued instead of tying it all up

Steampunk

Space Head
Reaction score

Thats what Im saying, its not over.

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

She is the middle Judge from the Shadow Court. I know she isn't a very nice person. Maybe the death of her brother pushed her over? I take my time between the things she wants me to do, and go on Bounty hunts, and buy up buildings, and furnish them. I listen to all the npc's talk and find out what all they have to say. My game lasts a long time because I ignore her till I can't anymore.:)

D

dvpepsiman

have u guys read any of luciens diary pages? she gives u like 20 pages of it, read it they are pretty interesting and some of the beginning story is explained a little

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

dvpepsiman;241183 said:
have u guys read any of luciens diary pages? she gives u like 20 pages of it, read it they are pretty interesting and some of the beginning story is explained a little

I've read all the diarys, that's why I hate Lucen, the evil little twit, but you're right, I have read all the letters and diary's, they are very interesting. Has everyone read the 3 letters from the Guild? Those were funny.:)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

moonfever;241111 said:
She is the middle Judge from the Shadow Court. I know she isn't a very nice person.
Sorry to disagree wth you, but what makes you think she isn't a nice person? Just because her model is being used as the shadow court "leading-member"?
Or just a random statement? I have read all the books/pages/diaries where Theresa and Lucien were being mentioned, but that still doesn't convince me she isn't a nice person. She might have her own reasons, but not something to judge her with.

Maybe the death of her brother pushed her over?
Perhaps, perhaps not. I believe she wants to use the Spire for some odd reason. Maybe resurrecting her brother, lmao. Or maybe she has the same reasons as Lucien, but wants to take the mantle as Queen of Albion. But who knows what the DLC/ further expansions might reveal to us.

I take my time between the things she wants me to do, and go on Bounty hunts, and buy up buildings, and furnish them. I listen to all the npc's talk and find out what all they have to say. My game lasts a long time because I ignore her till I can't anymore.:)
That's the exact same thing I do as well. I always do some blacksmithing until Rank 5, then buy the Monster's House, and some books in order to train my dog. Then, I see what I want to do, and if I'm bored enough, I'll continue the main plot.

moonfever;241188 said:
I've read all the diarys, that's why I hate Lucen, the evil little twit, but you're right, I have read all the letters and diary's, they are very interesting. Has everyone read the 3 letters from the Guild? Those were funny.:)
I would like to reply with the same statement I had about Theresa (See first quote).

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DataHero;241256 said:
Sorry to disagree wth you, but what makes you think she isn't a nice person? Just because her model is being used as the shadow court "leading-member"?
Or just a random statement? I have read all the books/pages/diaries where Theresa and Lucien were being mentioned, but that still doesn't convince me she isn't a nice person. She might have her own reasons, but not something to judge her with.

Perhaps, perhaps not. I believe she wants to use the Spire for some odd reason. Maybe resurrecting her brother, lmao. Or maybe she has the same reasons as Lucien, but wants to take the mantle as Queen of Albion. But who knows what the DLC/ further expansions might reveal to us.

That's the exact same thing I do as well. I always do some blacksmithing until Rank 5, then buy the Monster's House, and some books in order to train my dog. Then, I see what I want to do, and if I'm bored enough, I'll continue the main plot.

I would like to reply with the same statement I had about Theresa (See first quote).
Sounds as if you have a good game. Have you been given the honor of being Joker from the town crier? I have for making a lot of people laugh in the game. I wonder how many names can be added to the list, the town crier has?:unsure:

M

Minorthreat

Well I got to thinking on this some more after playing yet another new game yesterday. Theresa gives you those cards in Bowerstone, one is the relic card. The best I can ascertain from this is that you are supposed to be the relic, infused from the other 3 heroes. It's kinda vague, but it hints in that direction.

Also at the end, in bowerstone lake when Theresa has all 4 of you together, it's exactly the same thing Lucien is doing after shooting you, except he is in your place, receiving power from the three heroes.

That whole plot segment in bowerstone lake is confusing. Theresa is infusing you with the power of the three heroes, yet Lucien shows up and just shoots you.... did what she was trying to accomplish fail? Did Lucien just interrupt before it was complete?

I have heard speculation on Lucien's comment of " I just listened" but I am still trying to puzzle that one out. Theresa tells people to listen through the whole story......

Ugh damn Lionhead for being so vague!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

Minorthreat;241645 said:
Well I got to thinking on this some more after playing yet another new game yesterday. Theresa gives you those cards in Bowerstone, one is the relic card. The best I can ascertain from this is that you are supposed to be the relic, infused from the other 3 heroes. It's kinda vague, but it hints in that direction.

Also at the end, in bowerstone lake when Theresa has all 4 of you together, it's exactly the same thing Lucien is doing after shooting you, except he is in your place, receiving power from the three heroes.

That whole plot segment in bowerstone lake is confusing. Theresa is infusing you with the power of the three heroes, yet Lucien shows up and just shoots you.... did what she was trying to accomplish fail? Did Lucien just interrupt before it was complete?

I have heard speculation on Lucien's comment of " I just listened" but I am still trying to puzzle that one out. Theresa tells people to listen through the whole story......

Ugh damn Lionhead for being so vague!
LOL, yeah they are like that, gotta love them.:p
I don't think that was Theresa, cause her hand was shaking, Theresa doesn't shake. Luceon was disguised to be Theresa, to get closr to you. It was a wonderful dream with the sister.:)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score

moonfever;241622 said:
Sounds as if you have a good game. Have you been given the honor of being Joker from the town crier? I have for making a lot of people laugh in the game. I wonder how many names can be added to the list, the town crier has?:unsure:
Do I have a good game? I suppose so? :unsure:
No, I haven't been given the honour to get a joker title, and I don't want it either. Doglover & Fearmonger are the only ones I use, and will ever use.
As for the amount of possible additions to the Town Criers' List, I don't know. Actually never bothered. ^_^

L

littlewef

Yeah, and also when you were on Nar Shadaa she revives Hanharr to follow you and you wonder if she was really....... o, wait, yeah, Theresa, yeah she's evil

Status
Not open for further replies.