• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Shows how much I know about guns. :lol:

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

That quote made no sense o_O

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

A) That is ludicrous. B) I am firmly convinced that John Steinbeck is a moron, and you just torpedoed your credibility. C) [scream of terror] NOOOO, not another rancid and bloody political debate!!!!!!

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Changing history? GAAAAH! I can no longer remember what is real and what is fake! Whass my name, again?

I don't like pie, much, and I'm kind of sick, but I could kill a cinnamon roll.

F

FableFreak

How would you go about killing this cinnamon roll, Walker? Poison? Stabbing? Gunshot to the Temple? Strangulation?

Arseface

Premium
Reaction score

I prefer cyanide.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

No, no, no, Freak, cyanide is quite distinct. It adds a simply DELIGHTFUL nutty flavor to the cinnamon roll. Much better than, say, sarin.

(Hmmm... this thread got hijacked...)

F

FableFreak

Hijacking ftw!

Sorry staff... So, does the staff like pie?

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

FableFreak;167762 said:
Tsuyu, a huge part of the crimes committed with guns are committed by people with unregistered guns, not by us law abiding citizens.

Guns most likely stolen from law abiding citizens in the first place, whom got it very legally. You can't get around it - the right to bear arms means "easy" access to the guns. For anyone.

It's all so hypocritical. You only need those guns to defend yourself because due to your need, people who you don't want to have guns have them.

F

FableFreak

Tsuyu;167893 said:
Guns most likely stolen from law abiding citizens in the first place, whom got it very legally. You can't get around it - the right to bear arms means "easy" access to the guns. For anyone.

It's all so hypocritical. You only need those guns to defend yourself because due to your need, people who you don't want to have guns have them.

I never said it wasn't difficult to get guns. I have actually said how easy it is to get guns here in America. I'm no way doubting that.

Please read my post one more time and note the word "unregistered". That means they were not purchased legally, as many firearms used for crimes are smuggled into the country for use by gangs and low rent criminals.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Okay, fine, back to arguing, then I have to go.

Tsuyu, it's a moot point anyway. I have no idea where most illicitly obtained weapons come from, though I doubt they're stolen from law-abiding citizens. I do know that banning guns (the logical conclusion from what you just said) is an impossibility. Too many people would ignore the law, criminals and the generally law-abiding both.

F

FableFreak

And I thought we could have had a nice conversation about pie... *Sigh* Well, lightening doesn't always strike twice.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Walker;167896 said:
Too many people would ignore the law, criminals and the generally law-abiding both.

Yeah we've got that too. Heck, the whole world besides you guys got that kind of people too. But we don't have the right to bear arms, and strangely enough we've got none of the levels of gun related crimes and violence as you guys.

Hmmm.... :rolleyes:

F

FableFreak

Tsuyu;167906 said:
Yeah we've got that too. Heck, the whole world besides you guys got that kind of people too. But we don't have the right to bear arms, and strangely enough we've got none of the levels of gun related crimes and violence as you guys.

Hmmm.... :rolleyes:

But we started out with a plethora of weapons, and I'm not too aware of the amounts of citizen owned weapons that Sweden started with. Hell, I would ignore that law. And if they sent someone to take my guns away they'd have some 00 Buckshot in their stomach.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

FableFreak;167911 said:
But we started out with a plethora of weapons, and I'm not too aware of the amounts of citizen owned weapons that Sweden started with.

Your point? The guns you've got now are all freshly made, not some relics from the "plethora of weapons" you started out with during the Revolution, so that's a moot point.