• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Ask The Staff 'Anything'

Another Spartan;344637 said:
@ Staff: Would you rather:
Have completed every achievement on xbox live or...
Have a one night stand with Megan Fox

I wouldnt be satisfied with one night so as hot as i find her id take the achievements. Now im going to hang my head in shame. Microsoft what have you done to me!? *shakes fist*

Reaction score

I WANNA GET MYSELF A FABLE II AND III. WHAT COULD BE THE FASTEST SHORTCUT FOR IT.:neo:

imgres

Psychosis

Reaction score

I would like justice for those of us who do not own Xbox Live. Would it not be possible, and in fact fair, for you to release an edition of Fable that contains all the downloadable content on a disc? It could come out a month or so later, but it could be like a Lost Chapters kind of edition, giving non-Xbox-Live-ers the chance to experience all the cool bonus content.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

filip.gajic;344731 said:
I WANNA GET MYSELF A FABLE II AND III. WHAT COULD BE THE FASTEST SHORTCUT FOR IT.:neo:

Get a job?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;344743 said:
Get a job?
inb4economyexcuse
inb4ageexcuse
inb4pudding

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Psychosis;344739 said:
I would like justice for those of us who do not own Xbox Live. Would it not be possible, and in fact fair, for you to release an edition of Fable that contains all the downloadable content on a disc? It could come out a month or so later, but it could be like a Lost Chapters kind of edition, giving non-Xbox-Live-ers the chance to experience all the cool bonus content.

Its already on its way, Fable II Game of the Year Edition. It will have all the downloads on the disc. Not sure when its coming out though. Soon, if its not out already.

Heres a thread about it. http://forums.projectego.net/fable-ii-game-year-editon-20401/

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;344873 said:
Its already on its way, Fable II Game of the Year Edition. It will have all the downloads on the disc. Not sure when its coming out though. Soon, if its not out already.

Heres a thread about it. http://forums.projectego.net/fable-ii-game-year-editon-20401/

It has been released in Australia and New Zealand, quite possibly Europe...but is there any news on whether it will be released, and if so when, in the U.S.?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

Not questions for staff, but for people equally as interesting.

@ JohnDoe: Is it true that you can kill a man with your Eyebrow?

@ Tj Griffin: I devided by 0 and now I am you.Thoughts?

@ Darkened Soul: Okay, I sacrificed 2 virgins and a goat, and corrupted the soul of a Priest at the alter of Desecration, But I still can't set people aflame with my mind.What am I doing wrong?

Psychosis

Reaction score

TJ Griffin;344873 said:

Oh, fantastic! I had absolutely no idea about this. Thank you for informing me. :)

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Jango;345011 said:
@ Tj Griffin: I devided by 0 and now I am you.Thoughts?

That's all fine and dandy, but if you do succeed in becoming EXACTLY like me, even down to the molecular level, I will be forced to kill you in order to stop the universe from destroying itself over the paradox. There can be only one! Well, that or I'll have to have teh sects with you, just to see what its like to do me.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;345298 said:
That's all fine and dandy, but if you do succeed in becoming EXACTLY like me, even down to the molecular level, I will be forced to kill you in order to stop the universe from destroying itself over the paradox. There can be only one! Well, that or I'll have to have teh sects with you, just to see what its like to do me.

That's what your hand is for. ;)

EDIT:

Oh, yes, have any of you guys heard Megadeth's new album? Endgame?

It is AMAZING!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Trawgdor;345304 said:
Oh, yes, have any of you guys heard Megadeth's new album? Endgame?

It is AMAZING!

I shall be getting it soon.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;345298 said:

I'll use my OVER 9000 FIRINMALAZAR on your arse.

I do not enjoy the prospect of teh sects with any man.

Except Aragorn.:wub:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

@all staff
can i have some life advice?

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;345351 said:
@all staff
can i have some life advice?
Depends what you want advice on - on the whole I find checking before you zip all the way up is pretty good advice but if you want something more specific, we'll need details...

Tiamatria

Believes in John Myung
Reaction score

Angel;345478 said:
Depends what you want advice on - on the whole I find checking before you zip all the way up is pretty good advice but if you want something more specific, we'll need details...

That's all you really need to know, other than these two things:

Don't talk about Chuck Norris, and..

you just lost the game.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

I dressed up as Vince Offer today, I did my hairdo like his, got shamwow's and a Slap Chop, went door to door while playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWRyj5cHIQA and dancing and singing along while selling my sisters candy for school (She's sick) I sold the whole box in about 8 houses.A box of 50 candies.

Thoughts?