• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dying 7 year-old girl taunted by neighbours to the max

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
We've not met her, but we can judge her from first-point-of-view. But you've got a fair point there.

Also, not only did her husband apologize not too long ago, but Jennifer Petkov did the same as well, recently.
We can't say she's being honest with us, but if they're able to put it behind them, so should everyone else.

Oh, and I hate ''Ronnie Dahl's'' voice. o_O' When she speaks you hear to weird air huffs, or something. Egh. Oh well, that comment just made no sense. :p

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
oh come on it doesn't matter at all. a 7 year old girl is a 7 year old girl, they get NONE of my sympathy or any form of apology accepted. if they're having a petty squabble over family values, that's even more stupid. it's even LESS of an excuse for one mafia family to perform a hit on another. no justification.

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, that girl is the same age as me.

Pretend that it was me she was making fun of.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Yeah, that girl is the same age as me.

Pretend that it was me she was making fun of.

she wouldn't be able to. it's one of the perks to being flawless, big D ;)

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
but if they're able to put it behind them, so should everyone else.
Indeed, very much so. But I doubt everybody will. Why? Because there are a lot of "/b/tards" around Facebook and 4chan, who keep going on with the subjects, for months. Perhaps even more.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
Indeed, very much so. But I doubt everybody will. Why? Because there are a lot of "/b/tards" around Facebook and 4chan, who keep going on with the subjects, for months. Perhaps even more.

you clearly don't have a very good understanding of 4chan... any current event that gets any noteable amount of attention and is constantly brought up on 4chan is shoved to the side in a matter of weeks. if it's brought up again, who ever did it gets ridiculed beyond belief.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
If I clearly do not understand 4chan, do explain the Justin Bieber issue then.

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Her FaceBook and address are in the comment section of the video. Spam that bitch.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
I don't go on 4chan, but wouldn't that because Bieber is still news of the day? He doesn't go away like an issue such as this.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
My point was that Bieber was made a meme, and that it's way overused, up to the point where it is getting annoying. Not to mention there are quite the lot of metalheads who seem to hold a grudge, for no reason, toward Justin.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Because Bieber keeps doing new things. They don't harp on about the same issue over and over again. Anyone who dares Rickroll anyone now is completely ridiculed and shunned, along with "the game" and other dead and overused memes.
Her FaceBook and address are in the comment section of the video. Spam that bitch.
yh letz spammmm her thatll teach her 4 shur!!!!!! OMGLOLS

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
If I clearly do not understand 4chan, do explain the Justin Bieber issue then.
because there are certain, extreme differences between this and justin beiber. justin beiber probably doesn't even know what 4chan is, his career continues, /b/tards hate it, and will continue to flame. they only do this in the rarest of occasions: beiber, boxxy, lolcats, and certain 4chan exclusive memes (i.e. posts ending in "xxx", you raff you ruse, your face when <x>, etc...). their actual interest in a current event lasts a week at most, and then they go back to the random crap, which was ongoing during anything of note anyway.

if this jersey occurence even got any attention from 4chan it's either dead or dying by now.

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score
Little late to the post but heres my two cents.

Did anyone see how cute that little girl was? How could anyone bring themselves to attack and make fun of a child like that? She needs to grow up fast otherwise, she's not going to last too long.

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Yeah, the girl is extremely cute, and I don't quite get how they could initially start being so insulting toward the family and the girl. And the apology of the woman didn't seem quite right either. It's as if she didn't really mean it. She does look the type of woman who gets herself in jail somehow, in the end.
because there are certain, extreme differences between this and justin beiber. justin beiber probably doesn't even know what 4chan is, his career continues, /b/tards hate it, and will continue to flame. they only do this in the rarest of occasions: beiber, boxxy, lolcats, and certain 4chan exclusive memes (i.e. posts ending in "xxx", you raff you ruse, your face when <x>, etc...). their actual interest in a current event lasts a week at most, and then they go back to the random crap, which was ongoing during anything of note anyway.

if this jersey occurence even got any attention from 4chan it's either dead or dying by now.
I see, understood! Thanks for the clarification, cheez.