• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dying 7 year-old girl taunted by neighbours to the max

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ngXILLuIU

I don't have much to say about this beside: WTF? Seriously, posting pictures of a a (soon) dead daughter of a dead mother (who died of the same thing) for personal satisfaction? Oh please, this woman truly deserves to have something thrown at her damned head.

Attention-seeking f**ks (pardon the language).

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
A grown woman acting like a little child with a sick sense of humor because it gives her a "personal satisfaction". I wonder how she would really feel if someone were to do the same thing to all of her loved ones that were/are dying, or have everyone she knows laughing at her all around while she's on a death bed. Bitch needs to grow up.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
Bitch needs to grow up.

No, bitch needs to die. After hearing that she has no sympathy, empathy, remorse, etc., and that she did this for personal satisfaction, I can only conclude that she is some kind of psychopath/sociopath. These people need to be removed from our world.

Reaction score
I just don't know what to say, Shes a little girl for f*cks sake! The couple who are responsible for this are complete and utter b*stards. You see this is why so many people loose their faith in Humanity due to amount of **** people say about each other. I take it that this woman's life sucks that much that She gains satisfaction from tormenting a child. Sadistic cow.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Meh, I can't judge, but I will say it is pretty sick.

ChristieScott

Reaction score
Some people are twisted, some people are confused. They need guidance, they need to be saved.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
Biggest bitch I've ever seen. She needs ****ing help, like seriously. If I were some sort of therapist and saw that, I would personally get police to force her to my office.

Tyloric

Illogical Process of Elimination
Reaction score
TROLLLLLLOLOLOLOLOL

Don't worry, one day she'll **** off the wrong person and end up face down in a ditch with her lower half missing.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
you know... even in philly every one looks down on New Jersey. people from there who move or visit the area have strong tendencies, and the image of the jersey shore don't help... but nothing could help that godforsaken place less than that footage.
immaturity, lack of basic human decency, and extreme materialism. that's the (far from baseless) stereotype in a nutshell.

for the record, not ALL people from there are bad... i have a close friend who grew up on the jersey shore, he just hates everyone else who lives there by some odd coincidence AND NOTHING ELSE.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
I agree with Necro completely. Although I hope she goes out in a painful and excruciating way.

Roxas957

Runemaster
Reaction score
That woman needs to see a therapists....

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
No, bitch needs to die. After hearing that she has no sympathy, empathy, remorse, etc., and that she did this for personal satisfaction, I can only conclude that she is some kind of psychopath/sociopath. These people need to be removed from our world.

She was terribly disrespectful and is messed in the head, but is that really a reason to have her killed?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Why the hell not? There are plenty humans and she is only causing problems and being a downright bitch to a very, very serious matter.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
She was terribly disrespectful and is messed in the head, but is that really a reason to have her killed?

Her actions alone do not call for her removal. It's what her actions show about her. If she is some kind of psychopath/sociopath, then she's obviously not going to do anything to help our society, only to hurt it (like she's already done). You can't honestly tell me that if we rounded up all these people and got rid of them that the world wouldn't be a better place.

And I say things like "removal" instead of "death" because doing something like putting her in a mental institution would be a decent option as well, though I wouldn't see anything wrong with putting a bullet in her brain.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
"A neighbor who is feuding with the family admitted to posting grim depictions of Laura and Kathleen on Facebook, and also has a coffin hitched to a pick-up truck in front of the house - which the neighbor says is for a halloween decoration."

lolwhitetrash.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Karma is gonna get back to that bitch with a vengeance...

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
I won't comment, judge anyone. I believe that her doing was right on her own end, and that people's reactions are far too ridicolous. The whole subject is a proof of many sayings.

Avarael

Reaction score
I get the feeling that this woman had something against the mother? (I think she said so) Perhaps something happened there? I won't pretend to understand. However I can't think of what horrible thing that family could have done to deserve this kind of treatment in such a trying time. Especially that cute little girl. Something isn't right here and I feel ill about it.