• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Emo Assault Squadron!

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score
Emo Assault Squadron!

you know what,i have decided that Emo's must be stopped,so i propose that we band together to put an end to the idiocy that is Emo.Please...the world needs heroes like us..if this epidemic continues to grow..first..your child,then the next one,then they tell their freinds,and they tell their freinds,and so on,and so on,and so on.and before we know it,they will be everywhere,infesting the cities,the reason i am so concerned is cause' i lost a friend to emo.

STOP THE EMO'S!!!

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Emo Assault Squadron!

..Labels are Lame. :p

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

emo's are lame too.:D

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Your face is lame. :O :lol:

Z

Zingo

Humans are lame! I declare war on humanity

o_O

B

blue crow

Only 12 years old i bet when your 13 you"ll think diffrently. I hate labels and i hate tools guess what people are if they belive in labels?

R

Rhadiel

ummmm stop the emos....well....good luck with that, they have enuf to worry about, the last thing they need is to have another reason to be upset

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

dont hate the emos! they may be emotionally disturbed, but theyre HUMAN! OH GOD THEYRE HUMAN!
instead lets focus our rage against the machines!

F

FableFreak

I don't care enough about emo's to start killing them. They'll kill themselves eventually, so why bother? It saves me a lot of time...

A

antenna

do you at least KNOW what Emo is?
Emo has become a mode in the last years, and you see loads of kids saying "I am emo, I cry, I cut myself" just because they think to be cool
Maybe you should focus your rage against Emo posers
Take a look on wikipedia.

F

FableFreak

antenna;169358 said:
Emo has become a mode in the last years, and you see loads of kids saying "I am emo, I cry, I cut myself" just because they think to be cool
Maybe you should focus your rage against Emo posers
Take a look on wikipedia.

Poser or not, I hate all of them.

(And yes, I do know what a "real" emo is.)

F

FableFreak

antenna;169362 said:
why, then?

I hate all fads. I hated the Gothic fad, I hate(d) the punk ***** "Gangsta" fad, and many of the others which have plagued my area and the nation abroad. It's so pointless.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Good point fablefreak, I say nuke all who appose me! and maybe who apose tsuyu as his sexual puns are rather funny

F

FableFreak

Ah, sexual puns... Where would we be without Tsuyu?

(Probably somewhere less awkward and a lot cleaner. And there would be less "DNA" covering everything...)

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I will join your band of merry men, but I think they will cut themselves into extinction anyway.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

antenna;169358 said:
Emo has become a mode in the last years, and you see loads of kids saying "I am emo, I cry, I cut myself" just because they think to be cool.

Posers or not, I really don't give a **** about them anymore. They're as bad as those dumb rich *****es who cry about their weight, and turn bulimia, and then want everyone to feel sorry for them when they can't gain weight anymore.

"Wah, I don't wanna eat! It'll make me fat!!"

Fine by me, go **** yourself. Like I'm supposed to care that someone doesn't want to eat, same goes for those "emos", how the hell do you tell the posers from the real ones??.. they all label themselves by the clothes they wear, the **** they say... nothing but followers, who cling together and can't just be themselves... bunch of damn clones because they don't fit in with anyone else, or don't want to (so they say :ninja:), and then they have the nerve to ***** about everyone else being posers.

Bottom line, they're nothing but attention seeking crybabies. If there's anyone I'll feel sorry for, it's babies being born with life-threatening tumors, or a young little boy or girl on his or her last few days of life due to cancer. Or an old lady who was crippled due to arthritis... but some teenager who's just "depressed" ?.. and one that I don't even know?.... no, **** 'em.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Very true, Gikoku. Even the "non conformists" are conforming :lol:

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself. :w00t: