• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Emo Assault Squadron!

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Emo Assault Squadron!

Dragon_Disciple;170883 said:
He's my immoral mentor. It was him that made me want to have a little bunny for a mount.

"I have a dream that one day there will be no structure left standing, no man or woman left un-decapitated and no babies left undevoured!"

Thats uncanny y'know- I just read through that page last night. Haven't checked LFG for absolutely ages and was poking wowhead when one of their ads popped up. Locks are imba lol. REROLL!! o_O

This has gone off topic.. now to get it back on topic... Warlocks are definately not emo lol.

D

Dragon_Disciple

Absolutely! Though the necromancers could be called into question.

Seriously though, I do tire of that word as far as it's used. Emo itself used to be a short derogative of emote, which meant excessive use of emotions. I don't even know how it came to relate to the goth style.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Dragon_Disciple;170886 said:
Absolutely! Though the necromancers are questionable.

Questionable at best lol. What game series or what are necromancers actually from? Im only familiar with LFG for its Warcraft references Im afriad :'(

Been flicking through again-
"BEHOLD!!
The handfork of truth!"
With a fork for a hand. I actually lolled good n hard at that one.

And uh since when was emo associated with goth? I figured they were two separate styles/genres? I suppose emo from emote would work- excessive use of emotions and all that jazz.

U

unknown Hero

ok, one thing i wanna say is i have add...i am totally and completeley emotinaly unstable, and sometime i just breakdown and cry for some stupid and other times, meaningful reasons, like yesterday, one of my friends, a girl, said that i always stalk her and that i try to rape her and stuff, when that is toatally untrue, the reason i follow her a round so much is because i'm so protective of her, i love her lik my sister, we've been friends since early childhood...anyway, i started crying and she just sat there like she doesn't care, then i got sent to the office just because i wouldn't do my work, though i really wasn't in trouble, so what happen next is really weird, the secretary starts talking to me and says, do you think your going to get your work done if you have your head down all the time? and the way she said got me so mad, and she could see that i was in emotial distress, and still she decided to mock me? thats not right, but let me keep on going anyway, i told her in the fierceset manor that i had a reason not to be doing my work, then she stares at me like i had said something horrible to her and then the principle comes out and say some stuff and goes back into his office. the secretary takes some tissues and she throws them at me, i'm telling you, i wanted toget up and punch the **** out of her, but shes lucky i learned self control over the years, so ui give her the stink eye, then she starts complaining that i need to stop sniffiling and snieveling, and she keeps on going and going, and she won't shut up, so i finally tell her to shut up and leave me alone, so then we get into a huge arguement, then the principal comes out tells me to come into his office and he tells me"LISTEN, I HAVE A JOB TO DO, RIGHT NOW I'M IN A MEETING, WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN'T JUST SIT THERE AND BE QUIETE! YOU MUST BE FEELING SO SORRY FOR YOURSELF, COMPLAING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS AND ABOUT HOW NOBODY LOVES YOU!" after thaat we got into a bigger arguement and i sat outside, finnally he told me to come back in and he told me that he'd give me only one day ISS and he told me to apologize to the secretaries, after that, i went upstairs,did my work, read a book, and went to sleep, then i went home and thats what happened yesterday...now, would you call me emo or just a kid with some really bad problems?

D

Dragon_Disciple

As I said before, and I will always stick to this pledge, I will never call anyone an emo or label them as such. I understand how you feel. Truth be told though, in middle school the capacity for kindness has been omitted. The kids are at their worse, becoming so twisted and foolish, and the adults are just as bad at times, though they would never admit to it.

And to answer your question. I wouldn't say that you have problems as just everyone else around you has issues and you're unfortunately caught in the middle of it just as so many others.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Unknown, dude its like Dragon says- middle school is pretty much full of people lacking any capacity or maturity to express kindness until they grow up a bit. I had the most lame time of my life through junior and senior high school just because of how I acted and the way I was. But things get better over the years- you realize these people don't even warrant your hatred and their just pointless and you find real friends and good people who care about you. Down to the point though, I wouldn't call you emo- it just means you give a **** about people and that you have empathy for others and maybe your just a sensitive kind of person.

To be honest for me, emo will always have more of a bearing on a musical genre than anything else. There are the big cliche emo factors that people maintain defines an emo- I have several friends who listen emo music, dress to fit that style but are perfectly happy individuals who dont have problems with self harm, appreciate life and love the way they are. Some people are 'emo' because it fits how they feel and how they perceive life- its what suits them and if it makes them feel better or more happy as a person then nobody should have the right to put them down for that.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

FableFreak;170868 said:
But it's not fun unless you make them feel like they are worthless because they like My Chemical Romance. Which they are. Because they like My Chemical Romance.

That`s what feeds them... the knowledge of not being needed, being worthless and despised, the central core of their existence - being special/different.
If we all smile to them and say: "Hey, we are not that different.", they would banish their stupid ways and become something else (maybe worse), just because they are accepted and not treated as different.
Or, they would all go and spill their blood for not fulfilling the life task of an average emo.

It all ends in the same way - no emos.

C

cometojames

unknown Hero;170930 said:
ok, one thing i wanna say is i have add...i am totally and completeley emotinaly unstable, and sometime i just breakdown and cry for some stupid and other times, meaningful reasons, like yesterday, one of my friends, a girl, said that i always stalk her and that i try to rape her and stuff, when that is toatally untrue, the reason i follow her a round so much is because i'm so protective of her, i love her lik my sister, we've been friends since early childhood...anyway, i started crying and she just sat there like she doesn't care, then i got sent to the office just because i wouldn't do my work, though i really wasn't in trouble, so what happen next is really weird, the secretary starts talking to me and says, do you think your going to get your work done if you have your head down all the time? and the way she said got me so mad, and she could see that i was in emotial distress, and still she decided to mock me? thats not right, but let me keep on going anyway, i told her in the fierceset manor that i had a reason not to be doing my work, then she stares at me like i had said something horrible to her and then the principle comes out and say some stuff and goes back into his office. the secretary takes some tissues and she throws them at me, i'm telling you, i wanted toget up and punch the **** out of her, but shes lucky i learned self control over the years, so ui give her the stink eye, then she starts complaining that i need to stop sniffiling and snieveling, and she keeps on going and going, and she won't shut up, so i finally tell her to shut up and leave me alone, so then we get into a huge arguement, then the principal comes out tells me to come into his office and he tells me"LISTEN, I HAVE A JOB TO DO, RIGHT NOW I'M IN A MEETING, WHY IS IT THAT YOU CAN'T JUST SIT THERE AND BE QUIETE! YOU MUST BE FEELING SO SORRY FOR YOURSELF, COMPLAING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS AND ABOUT HOW NOBODY LOVES YOU!" after thaat we got into a bigger arguement and i sat outside, finnally he told me to come back in and he told me that he'd give me only one day ISS and he told me to apologize to the secretaries, after that, i went upstairs,did my work, read a book, and went to sleep, then i went home and thats what happened yesterday...now, would you call me emo or just a kid with some really bad problems?
You have some bad problems, look mate no one expects you 2 be happy so you just have to enjoy life to the fall you will regret yourself in years to come, dont waste life dude, your better then that, your a member of Projectego.net, the most elite force on the internet, you are the best of the best of the very best. We are on our way to domination, so get back in kline and fight for projectego.net * appluse Gasps and everything else;)*

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

Being depressed and sad is a choice you don't have to make IMO. I mean there are circumstances like a loved one dying, ect that will cause you to be down... but to go around every day being depressed is no way to live IMO and just a little optimism and positivity can turn it around. Just enjoy yourself and the little things around you. I used to be a depressed wreck and it sucked but I was able to pull through and now 95% of the time I am happy. Next sunny day just sit outside in a park or your backyard and relax... notice the little things that can make you happy and just don't stress about too much (most of the things we stress about are little things anyways. I think music too is another depiction of our attitudes, if you listen to emo/goth/death metal and all that other dark/depressing **** its probably not going to make you any happier. Thats why I am a deadhead among other things, its music that can always put a smile on my face even if I feel like ****. :)

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

In my mind there is a huge difference between genuine depression and self-indulgent moping.

It's the self-indulgence that irritates the hell out of me because it takes away from the severity of a genuine mental illness which requires help.

Attention seeking rubbish, the lot of it, and they all need a damn good beating to get some sense into their heads. Either that or go and spend some time with people who are actually suffering in the real world and then see what they have to moan about.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;171027 said:
In my mind there is a huge difference between genuine depression and self-indulgent moping.

It's the self-indulgence that irritates the hell out of me because it takes away from the severity of a genuine mental illness which requires help.

Attention seeking rubbish, the lot of it, and they all need a damn good beating to get some sense into their heads. Either that or go and spend some time with people who are actually suffering in the real world and then see what they have to moan about.

Exactly. :)

U

unknown Hero

thank you, now if i send this to the principal what do you think he'd say?(i'm not threatening you , i just want an opinion:D)

there are alot of my friends that sometimes are lik the way you guys said but really i just tell them a alot of the time"GET THAT **** OUT OF YOUR EYE AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL" it's just the way i am, i am sligltly emotional yu disturbed which leads to some very awkward moments in my life, and there are sometimes when i just cannot con trol, what do you supposei do? i embrace it or cast it away:unsure:?

D

Dragon_Disciple

That is a question not so easily answered. There are various way one can learn to control themselves, most of which is related to the mismanagement of anger. But to supress any emotion for too long is never a good thing. This can lead to uncontrolled outbursts, or worse, psychological damage. Then again, you don't want to become a servant to your own emotions. I suggest that whenever you feel you're about to have an emotional breakdown, find a way to calm yourself and work it out of your system slowly, like releasing the pressure from a pipe by gradually turning the vavle. Release too much to fast and it can lead into a regretful action, such as an explosion. Actually finding the system of calming yourself is up to you. I do hope this helps you, and if it does work out it will make you stronger in the end.

U

unknown Hero

thanks...i needed that...i think thats why i might have this web site:lol: