• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Emo Assault Squadron!

A

antenna

Re: Emo Assault Squadron!

Tsuyu;169396 said:
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself. :w00t:
roflmao

@ Gikoku: maybe you dont know, but Green Day are emo

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Green Day aren't emo o_O

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score

Although it may seem like a hate-crime, I am supporting this squadron since it is for the good of mankind overall.

S

Solus

Tsuyu;169396 said:
I wish my lawn was emo so it would cut itself. :w00t:

Ah! That made me think of something :shifty: (That doesn't happen very often)
If someone has "Emo Hair", how does it get so long? Wouldn't it cut itself eventually?

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

i only hate emo's cause they steal friends,i had 3 friends go emo,and i tried to still be friends,but *****ing about your day and talking about poetry is just stupid.

Emo=Goth put under the pussyfication ray

and tsuyu,i think i read that emo thing you said somewhere,can't put my finger on it tho...

oh yeah,and we don't KILL the emo's,we're trying to rescue them FROM the Emo Fad,cause they are still people,if you wanna join,just say you're part of it in your siggy =D

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I hate how certain bands and types of music have been labelled as emo and then if you say "oh I love that song" or whatever, people start jumping up and down, pointing their finger at you and jabbering "burn the emo! burn the emo!"

I like to listen to music with sad or depressing lyrics sometimes because it suits my mood or I just adore that particular band/song - not because I'm trying to make the world feel sorry for me.

Same with clothes - I like black. Sorry, but I do. Doesn't mean I'm about to reach for the razor blades though. There are people out there who cut themselves as a way of coping - like any self-destructive action (drinking, drugs etc) - and these middle-class idiots who can't cope with daddy's credit card and mummy's endless loving support take away from the true pain of those going through some really tough times and not knowing a better way of dealing with their emotional turmoil.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

The lawn joke is perhaps the most famous "emo joke" in the intertubes, I'm shocked you guys didn't recognized it at once!

Also, I agree with Angel - everything that is dark and sad isn't emo, far from it. Neither iare people wearing black and stuff (I love black).

However, the problem lies within the "MySpace" generation - tens of thousands little punkass clones with that single flick of hair before their eyes who on their gray/black little MySpace page moan and cry about how their lifes suck, nobody loves them and yada-yada, while in fact they are attention starved brats who know nothing about suffering.

With all the "real" suffering in the world these brats should be ashamed, to say the least, they make me sick. Perhaps anybody have heard of the Pol-Pot regime in Cambodia a couple of years back? Now that was an entire country suffering, "real" suffering.

Hermit

Boy next door
Reaction score

well tsuyu,angel,if you don't like emo's,then..

JOIN MEEEEEE

and guys,i love black too!i don't say "oh u arez t3h emo,i iz gun get m3h b4tz!!!" the first tme i see someone,but if you start talking about poetry,and ur myspace is "xXXemocutsXXx",THEN,i wil lstart beating the emo out of you.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;169411 said:
I hate how certain bands and types of music have been labelled as emo and then if you say "oh I love that song" or whatever, people start jumping up and down, pointing their finger at you and jabbering "burn the emo! burn the emo!"

I like to listen to music with sad or depressing lyrics sometimes because it suits my mood or I just adore that particular band/song - not because I'm trying to make the world feel sorry for me.

Same with clothes - I like black. Sorry, but I do. Doesn't mean I'm about to reach for the razor blades though. There are people out there who cut themselves as a way of coping - like any self-destructive action (drinking, drugs etc) - and these middle-class idiots who can't cope with daddy's credit card and mummy's endless loving support take away from the true pain of those going through some really tough times and not knowing a better way of dealing with their emotional turmoil.

Yeah that drives me insane and is one of my biggest hates, i hate being labeled as an emo for listening to certain music (so what if its depressing or angry) people dont label mainstream artists for *****ing about being dumped by someone and being lonely or anything, seriously look at what the top 10 singles right now are about and i bet most are about something like that so why is everything else labeled emo? Or for wearing certain band shirts and black clothes. Most my clothes are black and have things like skulls on them or metal, and people think thats emo or i sit at home in the dark crying to myself about how crap life is? Anyone who knows me knows im not the depressed, whining, woe is me type and never will be, my life is great :lol:.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

If you ever were, I'd have you shot - it's my gift of kindness to you ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;169462 said:
If you ever were, I'd have you shot - it's my gift of kindness to you ^_^

Id gladly let you do it if i ever went that way, lifes too short to moan and whine about everything that happens. Life can suck sometimes but thats life and **** happens, got to get on with things and make good things happen. :p

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

*scribbles this down* Indeed - so that's one shooting if you turn whiny and one shooting if you turn old and doddery. Gotcha covered.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Angel;169465 said:
*scribbles this down* Indeed - so that's one shooting if you turn whiny and one shooting if you turn old and doddery. Gotcha covered.

Cheers, makes me feel much better knowing you got me covered for that. ^_^

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Awww.... poo. I wanted to be the one to kill Drakan...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;169471 said:
Awww.... poo. I wanted to be the one to kill Drakan...

Charming, i love you too Tsuyu. :lol:

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Haha. Just sayin' that if someone had to kill you, I wish it would be me!

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Tsuyu;169412 said:
However, the problem lies within the "MySpace" generation - tens of thousands little punkass clones with that single flick of hair before their eyes who on their gray/black little MySpace page moan and cry about how their lifes suck, nobody loves them and yada-yada, while in fact they are attention starved brats who know nothing about suffering.

Overlooked that part before but i couldnt agree more.

Tsuyu;169478 said:
Haha. Just sayin' that if someone had to kill you, I wish it would be me!

I will let you off then. :p

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

antenna;169400 said:

I don't even listen to 'em, so I don't care. Music artists who labels themselves as emo, or whatever other label out there are the biggest posers of them all, and are usually the biggest influence to the problem in the first place.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

antenna;169400 said:

Green Day arent emo they are just commercial pop/punk.

Gikoku;169491 said:
I don't even listen to 'em, so I don't care. Music artists who labels themselves as emo, or whatever other label out there are the biggest posers of them all, and are usually the biggest influence to the problem in the first place.

Yeah because they then attract the attention of all the attention seeking whining 'emos' that we mentioned earlier. Nothing more than as you said 'posers' of a certain genre.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Dark Drakan;169468 said:
Cheers, makes me feel much better knowing you got me covered for that. ^_^
What can I say? I'm one of life's givers ^_^

How do you even tell if a band is supposedly "emo" or not? What is the definitive criteria? If it's misery in the lyrics then that is every damn band on the planet - hell even Christian music can have sad lyrics in it :lol: