• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite weapon?

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score
Favorite weapon?

Personally, I think Avo's Tear is the coolest weapon in the entire game. I especially like using it in combination with Skorm's Bow cause it's like I have the power of both Avo and Skorm in one! Also, the whole light/dark thing. ^_^

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
Re: Favorite weapon?

JohnDoe;318273 said:

o0o0o0o thats a really nice pic of the sword of aeons! (minus the avos tear part), are there any more like that? (i cant find any :() or can you mod it just to be the sword of aeons for me plz?

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Mikhail;318240 said:
Personally, I think Avo's Tear is the coolest weapon in the entire game. I especially like using it in combination with Skorm's Bow cause it's like I have the power of both Avo and Skorm in one! Also, the whole light/dark thing. ^_^

:thumbsup: Same here. And Avo's Tear is my weapon of choice when killing guards and villagers.

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

The Torch.

It's amazingly well done.

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

Aions;318408 said:
o0o0o0o thats a really nice pic of the sword of aeons! (minus the avos tear part), are there any more like that? (i cant find any :() or can you mod it just to be the sword of aeons for me plz?
Gosh, It's really not that hard to edit a pic... But I did it for ya just cause I'm nice. Here.

Edit: Just for the hell of it I'll also post this pic of a White Sword of Aeons which looks a lot like Avo's Tear.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Mikhail;318582 said:
Gosh, It's really not that hard to edit a pic... But I did it for ya just cause I'm nice. Here.

Edit: Just for the hell of it I'll also post this pic of a White Sword of Aeons which looks a lot like Avo's Tear.
yah i tryed doing the same thing just flipping it in paint program but look at the heros symbol on the hilt its all fugged up...nice try tho

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

Aions;318606 said:
yah i tryed doing the same thing just flipping it in paint program but look at the heros symbol on the hilt its all fugged up...nice try tho
Damn it... I didn't see that. :(

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

I've updated the picture and it includes the full symbol now. The white one is finished now too!

PS: If the images still look the same try refreshing cause the links are the same as before.

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score

Mikhail;318623 said:
I've updated the picture and it includes the full symbol now. The white one is finished now too!

PS: If the images still look the same try refreshing cause the links are the same as before.
sweet thanks

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Mikhail;318623 said:

The white SoA looks pretty cool actually. :cool:

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

seress;319498 said:
The white SoA looks pretty cool actually. :cool:
Thanks... What do you think it should be called? The Sword of Avo or Aeons Tear are kinda what I'm thinking atm. ^_^

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

The Sentinus. :)

Can you imagine being hit by that thing in real life? That would hurt soooo much, it'll be like when Peter Griffin hits his shin; "ssssssssssssssssssss... aaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Or being tortured with it. o_O

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

SilverHRIZN;319578 said:
The Sentinus. :)

Can you imagine being hit by that thing in real life? That would hurt soooo much, it'll be like when Peter Griffin hits his shin; "ssssssssssssssssssss... aaaahhhhhhhhhh"

Or being tortured with it. o_O
The Sentius is kinda cool... I like that it has almost the same exact shape as the other Greatmaces. :p

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score

*The Sentinus*

Learn to spell, guys.

jwc2200

Reaction score

DarkenedSoul;319647 said:
*The Sentinus*

Learn to spell, guys.

Someone will argue, do I will post proof that you are right.

Proof:
SENTINUS.jpg

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Mikhail;319540 said:
Thanks... What do you think it should be called? The Sword of Avo or Aeons Tear are kinda what I'm thinking atm. ^_^

Erm, the Sword of Aeons? :lol:
It could be the original look before its corruption.

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

seress;319695 said:
Erm, the Sword of Aeons? :lol:
It could be the original look before its corruption.
It was always corrupted... It originally belonged to Jack.