• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

For the Cig Smokers

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
For the Cig Smokers

If you are against smoking cigarettes, please post your concerns in another thread. This is a thread about those who know the dangers and kindly disregard. :)

Question at hand, cigarettes are a thing where it’s easy to cling to a certain brand or blend. Being so, I don’t have a very extensive knowledge of cigarette blends outside of Marlboro and Lucky Strike.
what are some of your favorite cigarettes to buy? Are they strong? smooth? light? long?

personally I prefer the stronger tasting cigarettes, here are a few of my personal favorites:

Lucky Strikes (filtered regulars) – hard to get cause not sold in US. They are strong though and have a supreme taste. Nicknamed “Nails on the Coffin”
Marlboro Blend No. 27s – Comparable to Marlboro Reds, but slightly smoother with a similar taste. Nicknamed “The Pothead Cigarette”
Cloves – They are long, brown and classy. Burn slow, drag heavy, and taste like ginger.
Drum - Not technically on topic, it's a rolling tobacco of the highest quality i've smoked. It's roughly 10 US dollars for a pouch, and it's the heaviest and richest thing i've ever inhaled :D

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score
Re: For the Cig Smokers

cheezMcNASTY;337305 said:
If you are against smoking cigarettes, please post your concerns in another thread. This is a thread about those who know the dangers and kindly disregard. :)

Question at hand, cigarettes are a thing where it’s easy to cling to a certain brand or blend. Being so, I don’t have a very extensive knowledge of cigarette blends outside of Marlboro and Lucky Strike.
what are some of your favorite cigarettes to buy? Are they strong? smooth? light? long?

personally I prefer the stronger tasting cigarettes, here are a few of my personal favorites:

Lucky Strikes (filtered regulars) – hard to get cause not sold in US. They are strong though and have a supreme taste. Nicknamed “Nails on the Coffin”
Marlboro Blend No. 27s – Comparable to Marlboro Reds, but slightly smoother with a similar taste. Nicknamed “The Pothead Cigarette”
Cloves – They are long, brown and classy. Burn slow, drag heavy, and taste like ginger.
Drum - Not technically on topic, it's a rolling tobacco of the highest quality i've smoked. It's roughly 10 US dollars for a pouch, and it's the heaviest and richest thing i've ever inhaled :D
I ignore the bolded text.

You make me mad :realmad:

EDIT: I don't care if you want to flame me for posting this on this thread. If you wish, go ahead. I don't care.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Just a questyion, When you smoke and then you cough.. Isn't that your body telling you NOT to smoke, because its not meant to be there? Meaning its harmful to your body..?

Maybe if you got like a Buzz and excitement from Smoking, sure it'd be better.. buuuut.. You just smoke.. and does nothing.. at all..

Vero Caerso

Poetic Master
Reaction score

... You have got to be kidding me. Another conflict because someone made a thread and someone didnt want to do what the thread maker said?

Come on guys its just really... sad.
I do smoke and i know how bad it is, i dont think you gunman need to ... disobey and try and seek attention, although you are my friend and i do apologise.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

I'm a roll ups man, My favourite tobacco is Golden Virginia, It's smooth and tastes rather nice, it's also pretty damned good when your rolling certain illegal substances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDGi9wi4kkM
And on regards of making fun of smokers this guy just owns you.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;337337 said:
Just a questyion, When you smoke and then you cough.. Isn't that your body telling you NOT to smoke, because its not meant to be there? Meaning its harmful to your body..?

Maybe if you got like a Buzz and excitement from Smoking, sure it'd be better.. buuuut.. You just smoke.. and does nothing.. at all..
If it's your first time, then it's probably because you're new to it.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ No, Im sure even when you have been smoking for awhile, you do cough every now and then, but its just that you have grown use to it.. So you wont cough as much.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

ScareCrowReturn;337353 said:
^ No, Im sure even when you have been smoking for awhile, you do cough every now and then, but its just that you have grown use to it.. So you wont cough as much.

I have smoked for over a year now and I don't cough. . . .

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Don't you cough to get stuff out of your throat and lungs? I'm not sure, I'm an idiot, but I think that is why you cough.

EDIT: Ninja'd. My mom has smoked for over 25 years and she coughs when she smokes.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Skotekal;337355 said:
Don't you cough to get stuff out of your throat and lungs? I'm not sure, I'm an idiot, but I think that is why you cough.

EDIT: Ninja'd. My mom has smoked for over 25 years and she coughs when she smokes.
Which is why you cough a lot when you inhale water :ninja:

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score

Skotekal;337355 said:

My dad's smoked for 40 years and he smoked roll ups which are actualy ment yo give you a cough and neither me or my dad cough when smoking are at all.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

Gunman23;337356 said:
Which is why you cough a lot when you inhale water :ninja:

Yeah.. Because Water is not meant to go to your lungs, same with smoke.. thats why you cough.. Bad, Bad smoking! Haha..

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Gunman23;337316 said:
I ignore the bolded text.

You make me mad :realmad:

EDIT: I don't care if you want to flame me for posting this on this thread. If you wish, go ahead. I don't care.

I flame you. Flame. Burn in my flameage. :p

The first time I tryed smoking I didnt cough, then again I secound handed for just about my entire life.

I don't smoke regularly, I have a few friends that smoke and I'l smoke with them, but I don't normaly. I don't really like it, but I can tolerate it. They all taste the same to me.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

I have only had 3 cigs and one cigar in my life (Cherry flavored tip, Woodsman I think was the brand, the cigs two of which were Marlboro, one roll.)

Regardless, I am not against smoking, and if it weren't for my under-ageness and the fact they are damn expensive now, I would be a smoker. The roll up was the best, though the Cigar had a great rich flavor and was smooth, the Marborros made me hack like hell and tasted like ****.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;337377 said:
I flame you. Flame. Burn in my flameage. :p

The first time I tryed smoking I didnt cough, then again I secound handed for just about my entire life.

I don't smoke regularly, I have a few friends that smoke and I'l smoke with them, but I don't normaly. I don't really like it, but I can tolerate it. They all taste the same to me.
Nuu I put out the flames.

Rheckameohs

A Pretty Cool Guy
Reaction score

Smoking tobacco calms you down. I think it's because of the nicotine.

But yeah, I smoke on occasion, though I prefer cigars as opposed to cigarettes. I like Black and Milds, personally.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Rheckameohs;337422 said:
Smoking tobacco calms you down. I think it's because of the nicotine.

But yeah, I smoke on occasion, though I prefer cigars as opposed to cigarettes. I like Black and Milds, personally.

The same pretty much goes for me. I might smoke to calm down when Im stressed, usually when family trouble is really getting to me to the point that I have to leave the house. But otherwise I don't smoke at all, except occasionaly with friends.

The same goes for me and prefering cigars to cigarettes (although I don't really like either). Had a Black and Mild befor too, it was pretty good.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Cigs are legalized and addictive poison. Doesn't take half-a brain to realize we should stop selling it. Sadly though, money makes the world go around and we'll never get rid of this lucrative industry.

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

I'd say the other one that starts with an "A" and rhymes with Shmalcosmall.

But, Drakan'd have my head if I said it.

Oh yes, and didn't Obama ban those Cigarettes with cloves in them, or whatever? I think it was Black and Mild or something of that sort.

Digital 0sm0sis

Reaction score

I have been smoking for a lil over 15 years and can say that nothing good has come of it... but im not about to stop something that I have been doing for more than half my life (plus I have already tried to quit more times than I care to add up)... its just a bad habit now.

My favourite brand to smoke is Winfield Blue's (8mg ciggies in old terms) or Winfield Red's (12mg).
Good news is I will more than likely be quitting soon due to financial concerns all thanks to the Australian Government raising the cost of smokes from around $12 a pack up to about $20 (apparently.. nothing confirmed yet).