• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Game Over

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
1. Anyone been keeping tabs on the idiot who was texting while walking in the mall and she wasn't paying attention so she fell into the little fountain. You know... the 5 inch deep ones. She got up, looked around and then walked out. Security personnel recorded the video from the cameras and were caught laughing in their video when they uploaded it to YouTube, so now the lady is trying to sue the mall and the personnel for not "coming to her aid".

2. Your cat has been summoned to the jury. No seriously. A boston couples' cat received a letter in the mail, telling that it needs to show up for jury duty. The couple sent back a letter telling that it IS a cat, but received one back saying it doesn't matter if it can't totally speak English, as long as it can understand it's job. The couple then went to their Vet to get a paper and document stating it is a FELINE, not a person and the cat was still called to duty, after receiving amazing amounts of lulz I guess the court finally realized they were being dumb and canceled the cat's duty call.

Question of the Week:

What do you think happens after death? LulVille? Heaven? Hell? Mars? 5th Dimension?

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
Nothing happens after death. You die and that's the end of it.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Not any. :p Either something we don't know, or simply nothing. More likely the latter. And certainly not the fifth dimension, because I know what the fifth dimension is. It would make no sense to go there after death. xD

Just like the others. =|

Anyway, those forst two paragraphs. Odd. Funny. Weird.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
What do you think happens after death?
Coroner, possible post-mortem depending on circumstances of demise, release of the body to the relevant person or persons, organising a funeral, attending the funeral and pretending you care, grill or bury body depending on preference and then everyone goes off to get hammered in "remembrance" or some such rubbish.

That's my understanding of it, anyway.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Reincarnation! Weeeooooow

Reaction score
Nowt much happens. You die, people take all your stuff, then you get put in the ground. The ground eats you, sh*ts you out, eats you again then sh*ts you back out again until eventually you end up as compost. Either that or you get to roast for two hours in an oven (which would be a facking nightmare if you we're somehow actually still alive just paralyzed yet people mistaked you for being dead anyway, bloody horrible fate that.) After which you get to be scattered at a location of your choosing. You then just..cease to exist I suppose.

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
I'm not an athiest but in the interest of trying not to offend anyone that's all I say.

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score
I'm agnostic, so I hope there is a Heaven or some form of afterlife, but then again there probably isn't. I dunno rly.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I hope to die and that be the end, death should be a release. If I had to pick a form of afterlife it would be Nirvana and Reincarnation, I would have said Nordic afterlife, but I have no guarantee to die in a glorious battle. Though I hear Hell has some nice beaches and all the Succubi a young Satanist like me could ever want.

DarkONI

The Shadow Modder
Premium
Reaction score
gameover.png

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
I'm not an athiest but in the interest of trying not to offend anyone that's all I say.
Oh please, continue. Offending people's religious standpoint is a barrel of laughs, I assure you! :V

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
are we about to get another religious debate?
just like the crusades, lawl.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score
I dont want to know what happens when I die, I dont want to know if god is real or not, I dont want to know whe nthe world is going to end. I prefer to have those things as a mystery, simply because it makes life so much more interesting.

And so what I wrote before, was actually true, I think dieing will be an adventure, but obviously you dont see it like I do, so when I right adventure, You assume it will be a typical adventure.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
On a more serious note, I personally believe (as you all know by now) that when we die we either go to heaven if we are saved or to hell if we've just stuck two fingers up to God the whole time. I, for one, am off to heaven to systematically move in next door to every Christian who has ever annoyed me and to play metal very loudly in the full knowledge they can't complain. I also plan on asking some very stupid questions about dinosaurs.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
I dont want to know what happens when I die, I dont want to know if god is real or not, I dont want to know whe nthe world is going to end. I prefer to have those things as a mystery, simply because it makes life so much more interesting.

And so what I wrote before, was actually true, I think dieing will be an adventure, but obviously you dont see it like I do, so when I right adventure, You assume it will be a typical adventure.

Well, you may be right that death is an adventure, but they way you said it, it's like you want to die very soon (''I can't wait.''). Well, maybe that is what you meant, but don'y you rather want to spend an interesting life, before that adventure? :p
On a more serious note, I personally believe (as you all know by now) that when we die we either go to heaven if we are saved or to hell if we've just stuck two fingers up to God the whole time. I, for one, am off to heaven to systematically move in next door to every Christian who has ever annoyed me and to play metal very loudly in the full knowledge they can't complain. I also plan on asking some very stupid questions about dinosaurs.

''to hell if we've just stuck two fingers up to God the wole time''. Now, does that mean yo ugo to hell when you've done bad stuff, or not believed in God? I'm interested in what you think. ^_^ I think if there is a heaven, I would most likely deserve to go there, even though I don't believe in him. Shouldn't being a good person be enough? :p

An a related note; if heaven did exist (I still make it a hypothesis), wouldn't it become very boring, after a long long time being up there? On one hand, it would be a relieve to be able to life after you died. On the other, an ETERNITY of life seems pretty boring and depressing...