• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I have large breasts.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
I thought the title may gain your attention! Recently I've noticed people being increasing more shallow and it's got me thinking are there still any decent people out there that genuinely don't care if your partner or friends aren't that attractive but there personalities are top notch? Or base relationships on whether you get on? Not whether you'd love ti get in it. Also what's your personal perfect partner :D

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Oi Cobalt! Ha'ent see ye in a while, maet. I reme'ber ah made ye a buhfday imadzj.

Anyway; There are enough decent people that mainly judge on character, but one can't help but use their eyes, I guess. It's also purely natural to look for 'good looking' people. It's instinct. But some take it to a whole other level of trying to find perfection. Well, their perfection, that is.

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
Haha I have been otherwise engaged :p

I just recently started to notice that alot of people i know tend to not hang with people or go out with people based soley on their looks and i just think that's a bit sad! Someone who might not be too attractive could be the most amazing boy girl that you'll ever meet and I feel that people judge too easily :p

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
Haha I have been otherwise engaged :p

I just recently started to notice that alot of people i know tend to not hang with people or go out with people based soley on their looks and i just think that's a bit sad! Someone who might not be too attractive could be the most amazing boy girl that you'll ever meet and I feel that people judge too easily :p
Well, there are of course also two kinds of looks. Attractive/Repulsive and clothing style. There are some cases where I'd be reluctant to hang out with certain people, solely based on how they dress and act, because they probably aren't my type. Though, I give everyone a chance; and actually, most people do look like people I'd be willing to talk to. But ignoring people because they don't meet your standards? Well, F**K YOU. Hah. Now I'm not hanging with YOU. See how you like it, eh?!

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
To say that you don't care about looks is a blatant lie. We're programmed to do so, as are almost all other animals. Take a look at how male peacocks looks in order to attract a mate.

Wide hips indicates good childbearing and for primates the female breasts play a big role due to us (traditionally) mating face-to-face.

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
cock or gtfo
cock.jpg

Cobalt Gamer

Resident miserable sod.
Reaction score
( ) )===D <--- is that good enough?

D3m190d

Your Future Emperor
Reaction score
What? I didn't say that.

gtfo.
That creature is called a cock. Sometimes, but it really is. And you asked for it.

EDIT: I just read an awesome quote: ''Looks aren't everything, but you can't wank over a personality''. So true.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Maybe it's just me being shallow, but I can't be with someone unless I find them attractive in some way. Personality is big for me, but it's not everything.

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Considering the fact that I've been seeing a transgender girl recently, looks are not important to me. I don't mind a pretty face and body (they're nice), but I'm not going to actually base a relationship on such a thing. You can be male, female, trans, or the alien with tentacles for a face.. doesn't matter to me. I can get by just fine on one's own personality and us having everything in common.

To say that you don't care about looks is a blatant lie. We're programmed to do so, as are almost all other animals.

Then it would appear I am a defect of mankind. I can live with that.

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I like personality, but I cannot feel intimate with someone unless they are attractive.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
It's probably worth mentioning that on both sides of the spectrum it's the same. Women believe that men are the shallow ones but men believe that women are in fact the shallow ones. So basically, no matter what gender, we're all insecure/shallow pricks. :thumbsup:

Most relationships begin on that base physical attraction. You see a girl/guy you think you like the look of - you pursue them. But it's never that simple, without that personality that appeals to you, the importance of their looks fade away. There's a lot of good looking people out there with pretty crap personalities. Personally, I find that my attraction fully developes after getting to know someone better and then they become the best looking person in the entire world to me, regardless of how they actually look.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
It is kinda hard and frustrating to find out about personalities and whatnot when the women you date all share the same last name:

.jpeg

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score
Considering the fact that I've been seeing a transgender girl recently, looks are not important to me. I don't mind a pretty face and body (they're nice), but I'm not going to actually base a relationship on such a thing. You can be male, female, trans, or the alien with tentacles for a face.. doesn't matter to me. I can get by just fine on one's own personality and us having everything in common.

Then it would appear I am a defect of mankind. I can live with that.

Defect or not, I honestly think you're a step up from the rest of us here. :lol:

Noctus

Metal Connoisseur
Reaction score
My boyfriend, in terms of what 'the general public' think of him, is pretty fat and unattractive. It's either weird tastes or I'm not shallow, because I wouldn't change anything about him and I love him to ****ing bits and I'm 100% sure I always will.

To say that you don't care about looks is a blatant lie. We're programmed to do so, as are almost all other animals..
Agreed, but I think OP means looks not being one of the top priorities as opposed to not being an issue at all.