• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

I put up my Wii on Craigslist

X

Xeon

Re: I put up my Wii on Craigslist

If some douche thinks he's god at Halo and you totally own him with a needler or the shield pistol you NEED to corpse hump him

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Xeon;321669 said:
If some douche thinks he's god at Halo and you totally own him with a needler or the shield pistol you NEED to corpse hump him
What? I don't speak Halo yet, you see.

X

Xeon

Gunman23;321690 said:
What? I don't speak Halo yet, you see.

Needler fires small needles that explode after a while, but it's been nerfed and tweaked since Halo 1 so no one really knows how to use it anymore.

Shield pistol/alien handgun thing is a pistol that most people don't know how to use properly either, that thing has also been altered throughout the halo trilogy.

Lets just say that those two aren't weapons you run around the map looking for.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Here is a picture of the console space.

351ttuq.jpg

I plan to put the 360 where the PS2 is (it has more space than it looks), and move the PS2 to the space in-between the TVs. (again, it has more space than it looks) (my wii was in-between the TVs)

EDIT: The thing on the couch in the reflection of the Phillips (TV on the left) is my cat sleeping :D

profitstealer66

Reaction score

Needler's gotten pretty epic. i lurve walking around with the pink mist just pwning ppl i see coming to me XD its plenty fun. it works specially well on n00bs who think they're
hot stuff cuz they has a hammer and they start charging you. ^_^

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Wasn't the needler in Halo 2?

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Yeah. It got nerf'd though.
Less powerful and now you can dual wield.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Anyway.....

back on topic please.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

No, you can't dual wield the needler anymore. It has lost it's awesomeness and is now nothing more than a gun that kills people who are stupid enough to charge into it. Halo 2 had a much better online anyways. Geez, much better game in general.

But we all know Call of Duty 4 is where it is at. :wub:

Trawgdor

Rawkin'
Reaction score

Oh yeah.
McBob, don't get sucked into Halo. When you die, there's gonna be 40 10 year olds screeching at you, "WTF"
ಠ_ಠ. Srsleh.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Anyway... back on topic pls.

How many credits at GameStop would I get for the stuff?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Gunman23;321790 said:
Anyway... back on topic pls.

How many credits at GameStop would I get for the stuff?

Realistically, I doubt you'd get 200 dollars for it all, you might get close, but no way would you get much over it, they normally give 10-20 dollars for brand new games, and consoles they hardly ever even give you half of what they will sell it for.
I was actually tempted to buy it myself, seems like a good deal, especially with what a combination of everything would add up too, though I don't have much spare cash at the moment.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Ithan;321846 said:
Realistically, I doubt you'd get 200 dollars for it all, you might get close, but no way would you get much over it, they normally give 10-20 dollars for brand new games, and consoles they hardly ever even give you half of what they will sell it for.
I was actually tempted to buy it myself, seems like a good deal, especially with what a combination of everything would add up too, though I don't have much spare cash at the moment.
It's called a bank :rolleyes:

And you live in the bay area?

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Ithan;321846 said:

second that.

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Gunman23;321877 said:
It's called a bank :rolleyes:

And you live in the bay area?

I wouldn't ask a bank for a 300 dollar loan to buy a video game system, my credit is right where I want it, with no history of credit cards or loans at all.

Gunman23;321907 said:
*sigh*

What about Game Crazy?

Most game stores have the same rate they return games, if you'd really like to know, bring them into the store and ask them how much they would give, if it's way to little say no and take your stuff.

TheJJMax

The Ultimate Noob
Reaction score

Ithan;322040 said:
I wouldn't ask a bank for a 300 dollar loan to buy a video game system, my credit is right where I want it, with no history of credit cards or loans at all.

Most game stores have the same rate they return games, if you'd really like to know, bring them into the store and ask them how much they would give, if it's way to little say no and take your stuff.
That sucks! Why would they give you less if the Used systems cost more?

Ithan

Berserker
Reaction score

Gunman23;322064 said:
That sucks! Why would they give you less if the Used systems cost more?

So they can make a huge profit.
It's a complete ripoff yes, but if you ever own a game store it's a very easy way to make lots of money without having to buy new games to sell.