• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Skyrim Discussion: Hints, tips, help and service.

Azer249

Reaction score
Ahhh, I see that sword on my loading screen all the time and I didn't pick Heavy Armor smithing.

Nice swag dude is the cape attached to the hood or the body piece?

Its attached to the body piece :)

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Attached to the armour.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Dang nab it!

Why can't a developer make detachable capes:O

And those aren't custom enchants are they?

Aions

Cant dance.
Reaction score
where is a good place to sell gems? i have like a billion of them but no store i go to has more then like 600 gold

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
where is a good place to sell gems? i have like a billion of them but no store i go to has more then like 600 gold
Go to any palace mage, I know the one in Dragonreach in Whiterun has around 1000G to buy gems.

Unless you are talking about jewelry and not soul gems then go to Radiant Raiment in Solitude, Idk how much gold she has but she should give you better prices for them.

Or you could buy gold ingots and silver ingots and make jewelry and sell them for more money too.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Magic and General type of vendors I reckon. From what I've gathered there is a slight increase in gold the more you spend/sell at a certain NPC; I spend a lot of time in Whiterun and the merchants there have a lot more base gold available than elsewhere.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Magic and General type of vendors I reckon. From what I've gathered there is a slight increase in gold the more you spend/sell at a certain NPC; I spend a lot of time in Whiterun and the merchants there have a lot more base gold available than elsewhere.
I go to Whiterun for everything, has 3 blacksmiths alone. You'd think Solitude would have more to bargain with being the capitol and a port city.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Three blacksmiths? As far as I know there are only two (Ulfbert and his wife share the same store). Except for me because the goddamn old man at the Skyforge glitch-died on me! RAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Three blacksmiths? As far as I know there are only two (Ulfbert and his wife share the same store). Except for me because the goddamn old man at the Skyforge glitch-died on me! RAAAAAAAAAAGE!
But they have different inventories with different items, and you can't pickpocket back your money from vendors so it still counts.

..And they are both blacksmiths

I hate that guy every time I ask to see his store "Praise the Gods Praise the Gods" over and over.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
As I said, Ulfberth and his wife both run the same store(Warmaiden's) and talking to either one lets you access it.

Trust me on that one.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
As I said, Ulfberth and his wife both run the same store(Warmaiden's) and talking to either one lets you access it.

Trust me on that one.
I guess I didn't notice, if she didn't have the ore I needed I'd just go inside. And whenever I'd break her banks I'd go in and break his. I'll have to double check.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
I read "balls" instead of "bank"...

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
I noticed the merchants' gold replenishes to max every 24hrs.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I noticed the merchants' gold replenishes to max every 24hrs.
Getting the speech perq's are so great, +500G to anyone and every person has +1000G to barter with. Then you can sell stolen goods to anyone you want to' saves such a hassle of running around because honestly you find so much loot simply adventuring.

Does anyone know if enchants raise your skills past 100? Like if I have chosen a perq to raise magicka regeneration to 50% and wear Arch mage's robes will I have 150% Magicka regeneration?

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
I read "balls" instead of "bank"...
Yeah I was hoping you'd write a typo in case my thoughts were incorrect but I got lucky this time.

lmao and with my haggling skills it is that way around.

I remember starting out and seeing filled grand soul gems costing 5k I was like, "omg no duplication cheat."

Has anyone noticed everyone in the game is on some level spiteful of you? Just that much of a prick? Why would I save these people? I mean if I didn't like slaying dragons so much I might go be the villain.

James Butts

A Damn Fool
Reaction score
Tip for fighting difficult creatures(giants and such):
You know how you can kind of jump glitch your way up a steep mountain or rock? well if you do this and get just barely out of the giants reach, the giant will start to walk away, you can heal yourself, step back into his reach, he will start to come back, nail him with your weapon/spell/shout of choice, and get out of his reach again asap, and keep hitting him with ranged attacks until he is out of your range, and repeat. or if you just wait on the rock/mountain and go up a little higher, he will eventually completely lose interest and run away and end combat, although if he sees you again he will try and kill you.
I haven't read everyone's hints and whatnot, but if it has already been said I apologize.
also, I have a question about trainers:
If you go to a trainer and train five times, it will say trained 5/5 times for this level, now, I tried leveling up and giong back (as in going from level 16 to level 17) and it still says that and I still cant train anymore, does this mean I cannot ever train with that trainer anymore at all, or do I have to do something specific, or is it a glitch?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score
Why would you fight Giants? They're just peace-lovin' hippies of giganormous proportions.

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score
also, I have a question about trainers:
If you go to a trainer and train five times, it will say trained 5/5 times for this level, now, I tried leveling up and giong back (as in going from level 16 to level 17) and it still says that and I still cant train anymore, does this mean I cannot ever train with that trainer anymore at all, or do I have to do something specific, or is it a glitch?
You don't have to hide your questions just spoilers.
Either your particular profile is screwed, or you trained in between levels, so if I'm level 16 and trained 4 times and became level 17, I'd only be able to train one time until I leveled up again. That's the only reason I can think of for your problem.