• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guns vs Bows

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

theclowns

Re: Guns vs Bows

ok prity shur thar are no vampiers in the game. bet i know ther are gunes. the gun may be more pwowerfull but the bow is still my favorit. im usualy stelthy so that may explanit. :D

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

theclowns;34367 said:
ok prity shur thar are no vampiers in the game. bet i know ther are gunes. the gun may be more pwowerfull but the bow is still my favorit. im usualy stelthy so that may explanit. :D

Who's Prtiy Shur? Is that one of the main characters? Is she a gune?

F

FableFreak

theclowns;34367 said:

Sorry, but spell a little better when you get the chance.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

theclowns;34367 said:

Translation for all those too lazy to do it. : "Okay, pretty sure there are no vampires in the game, but I know there are guns. the gun may be more powerful but the bow is still my favorite. I'm usually stealthy so that may explain it."

I like bows too. :D:D

KaveX

Witcher
Premium
Reaction score

Bows RULE! very stealthy....crossbows can get raped

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

When the game comes out and I play it I want a longsword and two revolvers. (if possible)

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

The amount of damage couldn't be determined by how far you pull the hammer on the blunderbuss

I imagine there will be different firearms you could own varying in range accuracy and damage done. Maybe we'll see some guns with short range but high damage.
What about bayonets?

The guns wouldn’t have the ability to increase the damage by how far you pulled back the hammer. I wonder if anything will replace that feature.

It would also be cool to have an old fashion gun fight at high noon with the option to be evil and draw early.

"Alright on the count of three, One... Two... BLAM!!"

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

I think Fable 2 will have one ore 2 pistol type guns and 1 long range gun.

F

FableFreak

Albion Knight;34540 said:
The amount of damage couldn't be determined by how far you pull the hammer on the blunderbuss

I imagine there will be different firearms you could own varying in range accuracy and damage done. Maybe we'll see some guns with short range but high damage.
What about bayonets?

The guns wouldn’t have the ability to increase the damage by how far you pulled back the hammer. I wonder if anything will replace that feature.

It would also be cool to have an old fashion gun fight at high noon with the option to be evil and draw early.

"Alright on the count of three, One... Two... BLAM!!"

There will obviously be set damage for your gun. Load it, cock it, fire it, no special abilities or special tricks, we don't even know if there will be guns at all anyway.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;34588 said:
There will obviously be set damage for your gun. Load it, cock it, fire it, no special abilities or special tricks, we don't even know if there will be guns at all anyway.

We dont know 100% but its been about 85% confirmed.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

I'm not so sure I typed in "Fable 2" on google looked at 5 sites and they all said you will definatly be able to use guns.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;34592 said:
I'm not so sure I typed in "Fable 2" on google looked at 5 sites and they all said you will definatly be able to use guns.

Like i said its been 'More Or Less' confirmed plus screenshots etc so its more than likely but what FableFreak is pointing out is dont just 'Expect' things.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Yeah FableFreak is right don't expect it till you see it.

D

dDuecy

Yeah i am just going to Accept this though, They have been talking alot about technology in the game.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

What kind of technology's? (list all)

N

Necromancer

Adam;34288 said:
Um something else off topic but is there such a thing as an xbox mod ive heard of pc mods for Fable TLC is there one for an xbox? So do you think they will have gun training in the guild.
you can mod on computers??!

F

FableFreak

What does that have to do with anything?!?!?!?! AND YES YOU CAN.

dDuecy;34597 said:
Yeah i am just going to Except this though, They have been talking alot about technology in the game.

Do you mean accept? or expect?

D

dDuecy

Ok about the New Technology Peter really didnt say what it was, he just said the game has alot of new original technology on it. i read the article on IGNi would give you a link but im too lazy

F

FableFreak

Well from the trailer we can obviously see a blunderbuss style gun and a rapier style sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.