• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Guns vs Bows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score
Re: Guns vs Bows

A rapier, thats like a pirate sword isnt it?

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;35363 said:
A rapier, thats like a pirate sword isnt it?

Kinda maybe for the time, but Pirates Usually use Scimitars

Rapier

Expensive swords back in the day. Kind of a fencing looking weapon.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

The incusion of guns makes me wonder what other colonial technology they may include in the game

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

Albion Knight;35475 said:
The incusion of guns makes me wonder what other colonial technology they may include in the game
From what I've heard there will blunderbuss guns as well as some sorts of pistols...... it says there will be new technology but i'm positively certain it won't be like the civil war mabye like 1500 a.d. not 1650 a.d. thats just my opinion.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score

You're probably bang on with that one. I did a little research and most of the technology of that time was agricultural

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

I can't wait to see what the whole gun situation will be like.

L

LuckyLuke

Long range weapons are for the WEAK! Gimme the biggest 2handed weapon and i dont need guns or bows...

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

LuckyLuke;36389 said:
Long range weapons are for the WEAK! Gimme the biggest 2handed weapon and i dont need guns or bows...

Welcome to the forums, i like your style ;)

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

LuckyLuke;36389 said:
Ok Lucky You stand over there with your 2 handed weapon and i'll send an arrow threw your skull......... youve got to realize lucky that all stats are important melee, skill, and will. You can't reley on just one.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;36773 said:
Ok Lucky You stand over there with your 2 handed weapon and i'll send an arrow threw your skull......... youve got to realize lucky that all stats are important melee, skill, and will. You can't reley on just one.

If armour can withstand rocks from a troll, I don't think an arrows ganna do too much.

Adam

Mass Effect Bruiser
Reaction score

thats where your wrong I beat Thunder in two shots using multi arrow....... I don't know but his armor looked prety tuff.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Adam;37156 said:
thats where your wrong I beat Thunder in two shots using multi arrow....... I don't know but his armor looked prety tuff.

that's thunders armour. Not the Hero's Armour

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

element1;37177 said:
Dude you just got OWNED

If you got nothing productive to add, dont add anything.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

element1;37187 said:
just tellin him the truth

:lol: The Truth? Break that sentence down and tell me what each word means and then tell me how it pertains to what was said between me and the other person. Saying "I agree" or "Yeah that's true" would be telling the truth. Silly ^_^

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Sephiroxas;37192 said:
:lol: The Truth? Break that sentence down and tell me what each word means and then tell me how it pertains to what was said between me and the other person. Saying "I agree" or "Yeah that's true" would be telling the truth. Silly ^_^

Alright, no need to continue this... im sure nothing more needs to be added to take this any further off topic.

So back to topic people :p

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

fablefreak1;37200 said:
Well, I seem to have added many pointless and non-productive things in threads and I've never gotten in trouble (not that much trouble) before. See I'm not being productive right now I'm just babbling, see babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble, babble.... and so on, babble... :ninja:

I seem to remember a warning a while a go :shifty:

Nothing stopping it resurfacing :ninja:

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.