• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Oh God No, They're Back.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Oh God No, They're Back.

Walker;406026 said:
You're not American. And the system is more Cletus than conservative. Weren't you the one who claimed it was set using armpit molestation as a standard? Seriously, that doesn't sound very conservative to ME.

Whatever. I know what I meant, and that's all that matters.

Walker;406026 said:
By that standard, western Russia/Asia and Greenland are both North American. Why don't you see how that works out for you?

You can have all the dealy wildlife Sibera and Greenland have to offer.

Walker;406026 said:
My point is that the 7-continent split is not neccesarily traditional for anyone but English-speakers, and not neccesarily them (no idea what Belize or Guyana think).

Take a Spanish class and this will inevitably come up. Why do South Americans get ****y when we Americans call ourselves that? Because they think they're American. Their schools teach that there's one American continent in two parts. So us calling ourselves "American" comes off as arrogant.

EDIT: WESTERN Russia/Asia? What the **** am I talking about? I meant EASTERN.

The Americas are one continent in the sense that they're contiguous. But they're not in the scientific sense. Two shelves, two continents.

Besides, looking back over this thread, I realise this continent chatter is irrelevant, because the original challenge was issued between our countries. So there.

Walker;406026 said:
But, and I admit I'm going out on a limb here, a bison's head is designed for charging. So, it nails the cage wall, turns around, and comes back. Eventually the hoppy little ****er will miss a dodge.

Not before your bison's furry hat caves in.

Walker

Ax-Wielding Nerd
Reaction score

Arseface;406097 said:
You can have all the dealy wildlife Sibera and Greenland have to offer.

You clearly have no idea of the danger an enraged seal poses. Or a whale. On the other hand, being as Alaska has been a US possession since prior to 1900, we already had most of that.

Arseface;406097 said:
The Americas are one continent in the sense that they're contiguous. But they're not in the scientific sense. Two shelves, two continents.

For one thing, you're a little confused on terminology. For another, please explain to me how any of these are more "scientific" than the other?

Arseface;406097 said:
Besides, looking back over this thread, I realise this continent chatter is irrelevant, because the original challenge was issued between our countries. So there.

Oh no no no. I was perfectly fine with country-only and YOU broadened it. There's no going back now. EAT CONSTRICTOR. (I considered saying EAT SNAKE, but I thought that'd be too unsubtle.)

Arseface;406097 said:
Not before your bison's furry hat caves in.

So? Bison hang out in herds. And anyway, those skulls are very tough, I hear.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

Walker;406153 said:
You clearly have no idea of the danger an enraged seal poses. Or a whale. On the other hand, being as Alaska has been a US possession since prior to 1900, we already had most of that.

We've got whales and seals as well.

Walker;406153 said:

Whatever! Tectonic plates is what I meant.

Walker;406153 said:
Oh no no no. I was perfectly fine with country-only and YOU broadened it. There's no going back now. EAT CONSTRICTOR. (I considered saying EAT SNAKE, but I thought that'd be too unsubtle.)

Ok, but then we get Tigers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-Australian_Plate

Walker;406153 said:
So? Bison hang out in herds. And anyway, those skulls are very tough, I hear.

Steel walls > bison skull.