• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Sexual Awkwardness

N

Nekaku

Re: Sexual Awkwardness

Tsuyu;323107 said:
That's because what is "morally right" in most religious aspects goes against our human nature. Of course we're slaves to our instincts, all animals are. We humans just fool ourselves that we're "better" for some reason.

*Sigh* I'm not going to talk about religion on this site.... Only stuff that can actually be proven. Like the fact that we are different From All other living on the planet... We have Intallects.

Led said:
no, no, you've got it all wrong. if i decide to have sex with everything that moves (it HAS crossed my mind) then won't everyone else who is looking for commitment be miserable? i'm pretty sure i'd be the one who is happy as a clam....until all of the drugs wore off at least

I can only discuss such with those in good mental health... lol

My parents got divorced a year after I was born, they got back together, had my brother and split up again, made up again and all was good for now..... at least untill my mom kicked my dad out a week after I moved away

They're got friends today and we mess a lot with my brother. (bastard child jokes and how our parents would stick together for me but not for him )

I envy you... No offense.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Nekaku;323129 said:
Like the fact that we are different From All other living on the planet... We have Intallects.

No we aren't. We're a product of the same evolutionary process as any other living being. We share 98% identical DNA "build-up" with Chimpanzees. Chimpanzees can't talk because they lack human vocal cords, but they can be taught sign language and I've watched some very intelligent "conversations" between human researches and various Great Apes.

No, the concept that we're different, superiour, to all other forms of life on this little blue orb is a viewpoint born of human arrogance.

Silver.

King Of Wishful Thinking.
Reaction score

Nekaku;323049 said:
There becomes a physical bond between two if they have sex. And that isn't a problem, When it's only gonna be the TWO of you for the rest of your lives. Otherwise, it's giving a piece of yourself to someone that is just gonna barely remember you ten years from now.

Yeah, I and most people just see it as getting laid.

And it's brilliant.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Nekaku;323129 said:
I can only discuss such with those in good mental health... lol

due to the nature of these forums, wouldn't that would make you schizophrenic?

N

Nekaku

Tsuyu;323137 said:
No we aren't. We're a product of the same evolutionary process as any other living being. We share 98% identical DNA "build-up" with Chimpanzees. Chimpanzees can't talk because they lack human vocal cords, but they can be taught sign language and I've watched some very intelligent "conversations" between human researches and various Great Apes.
However they lack comprehension. And if there were to be a Creator, maybe he reuses what he thinks to be good. Thus explaining the 98% identical DNA. And it's not "Build-up" (That is a verb) it's "Make-up" (Not a verb)

No, the concept that we're different, superiour, to all other forms of life on this little blue orb is a viewpoint born of human arrogance.

Your right. We only created unnatural machines, Twisted nature, and defied it by all the chemicals that other species don't even know exist. Lets see, a mouse can remember a location, Never forget it. We can remember millions. Obviously, this would have happened eventually, Nature would definantly defy itself. What kind of logical world would there be without science contradicting science.

due to the nature of these forums, wouldn't that would make you schizophrenic?

I've been told I've been that and ADD... I find no credibility.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Ermm... Sorry to intrude on this whole conversation here, but Tsuyu just said they were having a conversation with humans, therefore they don't lack comprehension...

N

Nekaku

Now, let me ask you. Did they remember it all the next day? They can be trained to mimic events. Just like dogs can be "Told" to do a trick. This doesn't mean they comprehend it. These apes may be able to mimic events, but when it comes to actually being sentiant. No.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

They probably did. You treat it as if humans are the only ones with a large memory capacity and who can support communication and comprehension. We are animals just like them. Just more advanced. And no, god didn't give us an advancement against other animals. That is just arrogant to think so, to be honest. Just because our actions may differ from other animals doesn't make us genetically different.

And on another note, isn't it instinct just to have sex as much as possible. Y'know, keep the species and stuff going? And if it is, why would god make us have those instincts if we aren't supposed to act on them... Or is there some crazy and irrational bible story to compensate for that?

EDIT: Oops sorry, I thought this was the religion thread for a second. I shouldn't have brought religion into this. Sorry about that. :blush:

N

Nekaku

Skotekal;323265 said:
They probably did. You treat it as if humans are the only ones with a large memory capacity and who can support communication and comprehension. We are animals just like them. Just more advanced. And no, god didn't give us an advancement against other animals. That is just arrogant to think so, to be honest. Just because our actions may differ from other animals doesn't make us genetically different.

And on another note, isn't it instinct just to have sex as much as possible. Y'know, keep the species and stuff going? And if it is, why would god make us have those instincts if we aren't supposed to act on them... Or is there some crazy and irrational bible story to compensate for that?

No, it's to have as much offspring as you can. Totally different. If we were to go with instinct all girls should start getting pregnant as much as they can. Starting when they first start having periods. And All boys should start having sex with all girls they see as soon as possible... And studies also show that emotional stability is more common among those that stay comitted to One "Mate", Though any can be Happy with as many as they choose... Just not stable.

Leave Religion out of it. Though the bible in the first book, says that God placed Man above all on earth...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

OH MY GOD. I just hit backspace to delete and I went back page.I have to rewrite this whole goddamn thing.

Skotekal;323265 said:
isn't it instinct just to have sex as much as possible. Y'know, keep the species and stuff going?

Isn't that more or less the same thing as having many offspring? :rolleyes:

And we no longer need to produce as much offspring because we take care of the weak and stupid. We can protect from disease and famine in more developed countries. And thus why condoms are a great invention. Prevention of overpopulation while satisfying our urges as humans to have sex, but no unneeded amount of children.

I really don't believe that stability thing you are talking about. Show me evidence of this study.

Nekaku;323269 said:
God placed Man above all on earth...

This is just proof of the above stated human arrogance. We are animals all the same, nothing less, nothing more. Just because we can interpret differently and take raw resources and turn them into something spectacular means nothing. We are genetically almost identical.

And you were typing when I edited, I'm guessing. Fair enough. :p

N

Nekaku

Skotekal;323276 said:
OH MY GOD. I just hit backspace to delete and I went back page.I have to rewrite this whole goddamn thing.

Isn't that more or less the same thing as having many offspring? :rolleyes:
Wow... That was stupid... lol

And we no longer need to produce as much offspring because we take care of the weak and stupid. We can protect from disease and famine in more developed countries. And thus why condoms are a great invention. Prevention of overpopulation while satisfying our urges as humans to have sex, but no unneeded amount of children.

Thus the unnatural of us, with our intellects...

I really don't believe that stability thing you are talking about. Show me evidence of this study.
Give me a couple days to find it... Unless... I get a job... But seeing as how that is such a low possibility...

This is just proof of the above stated human arrogance. We are animals all the same, nothing less, nothing more. Just because we can interpret differently and take raw resources and turn them into something spectacular means nothing. We are genetically almost identical.

Like I said, if God thought it was good, why not just modify it a little to make something new... I'm not gonna get into Religion. Unless you want me to be gone...

And you were typing when I edited, I'm guessing. Fair enough. :p

It won't let me post until I write outside the quote? hm...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Nekaku;323279 said:
Thus the unnatural of us, with our intellects...

Is it not natural to protect our own kind while also satisfying our instinctual urges?

Nekaku;323279 said:
Give me a couple days to find it... Unless... I get a job... But seeing as how that is such a low possibility...

Alrighty. Tell me if you find it. And I also am finding it hard to find a job hiring for my age. Looks like everyone applied months ago. Guess I'm a little late on the draw, eh? :lol:

Nekaku;323279 said:
Like I said, if God thought it was good, why not just modify it a little to make something new... I'm not gonna get into Religion. Unless you want me to be gone...

Okay, assuming there is a god, how would he decide on apes being better than any other animal? They have their strengths and weaknesses, etc, just like every other animal. Still, thinking we are any better than another race is just arrogant. We aren't we are just more advanced. That is all.

And don't make such a petty threat like that. You said you were leaving last time and you didn't. If you really did believe faithfully in your religion, you wouldn't give a flying rat's arse about what I'm saying. I'm just expressing my opinion in a friendly discussion, and so are you.

N

Nekaku

Skotekal;323285 said:
Is it not natural to protect our own kind while also satisfying our instinctual urges?

In the terms of plastic and rubber, yes.

Alrighty. Tell me if you find it. And I also am finding it hard to find a job hiring for my age. Looks like everyone applied months ago. Guess I'm a little late on the draw, eh? :lol:

Okay, assuming there is a god, how would he decide on apes being better than any other animal? They have their strengths and weaknesses, etc, just like every other animal. Still, thinking we are any better than another race is just arrogant. We aren't we are just more advanced. That is all.

He never made them better. And assuming the bible is correct, he would have made us better. Our intillects.

And don't make such a petty threat like that. You said you were leaving last time and you didn't. If you really did believe faithfully in your religion, you wouldn't give a flying rat's arse about what I'm saying. I'm just expressing my opinion in a friendly discussion, and so are you.

I'll explain that part in a few months. You guys don't know me enough yet... It's just force of habbit... If you were there for Daisuke's Dojo... You would know what was going to happen... *sigh* The memories... Great days...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Nekaku;323295 said:
In the terms of plastic and rubber, yes.

Natural rubber. And isn't plastic just an advanced form of manufacturing? We develop more advanced ways of manufacturing over time. Our species is too curious and has an understanding large enough to manufacture these things. This is a "gift" of evolution. Not of God.

Nekaku;323295 said:
He never made them better. And assuming the bible is correct, he would have made us better. Our intillects.

Loosely, we are just an advanced form of an ape. And assuming someone made us better than every other species, is again, very arrogant. Damn, I hate using that word now. I need a thesaurus. Anywho, we are just freaks of nature. We are lucky enough to have developed into intelligent beings that can do the amazing feats of today, but this in no way makes us better, and is just an effect of evolution.

N

Nekaku

Skotekal;323297 said:
Natural rubber. And isn't plastic just an advanced form of manufacturing? We develop more advanced ways of manufacturing over time. Our species is too curious and has an understanding large enough to manufacture these things. This is a "gift" of evolution. Not of God.

Loosely, we are just an advanced form of an ape. And assuming someone made us better than every other species, is again, very arrogant. Damn, I hate using that word now. I need a thesaurus. Anywho, we are just freaks of nature. We are lucky enough to have developed into intelligent beings that can do the amazing feats of today, but this in no way makes us better, and is just an effect of evolution.

Ugh... I've grown tired of this... I'm starving and tired... I am going to bed after a couple more posts... I'll answer you... Well, this is the morning... Later...

Mikhail

Legend
Reaction score

Hmm... I'm pretty self conscious and i don't like taking my shirt off in public but if a girl wants me to take my shirt off then she obviously doesn't care if I look bad or not so I do it.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Nekaku;323305 said:
Ugh... I've grown tired of this... I'm starving and tired... I am going to bed after a couple more posts... I'll answer you... Well, this is the morning... Later...

Aye, I'm tired too.

My oh my, I've completely derailed this thread. Errr... Got caught up. :blush:

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

i'll take off my shirt in public... until the drugs wear off

LobotomizedLOVE

Pistol Fiend
Reaction score