• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Modern Warfare 2

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Modern Warfare 2

First off, please can we not tell others to leave a thread - especially since they are not doing anything wrong by stating their opinion on this matter.

For my part, I can completely see what Tiamatria is saying as that is also my opinion of a A LOT of FPS games. There are few with a decent storyline and even those with a story can make it confusing and seemingly unrelated to the rest of the game. Also, I would also agree that a lot of FPS games are essentially the same thing - point, shoot and duck. There's only so much you can do with an army-type setting and sometimes it is only the storyline that can save an FPS from becoming just another organised rampage through whichever hapless country gets put into the game.

This being said, I do enjoy SOME shooters - not many, but some. Not because of story or because it looks pretty but because I can get the hang of it without totally embarrassing myself. These games are few and far between but once I find them, I hang onto them for dear life to prove I'm not a complete moron at gaming :lol:

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

The ending WAS great, but they just cut it short as I was getting right into it. I just wanted to keep going and going ang going and going and...

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

The ending was totally epic. I think I stood up and shouted "THIS CAN'T BE THE END!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

W00T! Veteran complete! Hooah!

Veteran makes that final kill SOOOOOOOO satisfying. Yeah beatch! What now! Huh! What now!!?! Suck it Shepard! :w00t:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

Totally: We need to play Modern Warfare 2, EVERY SINGLE ADMIN AND MEMBER, needs to get on MW2 and we can have a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE Ground War party?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

You know what, that sounds freaking awesome. I'm down, depending on the time. :lol:

And I just beat the Gulag on Veteran, and I must say, it is a LOT easier the MW1 because the freakin' enemies don't have an infinite respawn. :lol:

Or wait, is the first mission with the Whitehouse after the Gulag?

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

^After I Think. That was an EPIC level... Still remidns me of Red Alert 2 (Epic)

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

I'm gonna rent it tomorrow, and then buy it on ebay on sunday xp

Zjuggernaut

Just plain talented!
Reaction score

Daemon300;350004 said:
I'm gonna rent it tomorrow, and then buy it on ebay on sunday xp

That's the way to do it I suppose.