• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spawning Chests

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Re: Spawning Chests

deathbybacon;93592 said:
When i click on world editor, it says 'failed to load" ?!?!?!?

It does? :O Did you try again? Sometimes Albion Explorer can be testy

D

deathbybacon

Ive tried about 5 or 6 times, still the same. =(

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

deathbybacon;93620 said:

I wish I could help more. :(

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

deathbybacon;93620 said:

Tried removing it and downloading it again?

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Well, if anbody wants to help me for a second, i have a problem. Yes i am quite new to fable modding, but i do have SOME experience in modding (used to mod GTA:VC alot). I have everything running properly (fable explorer, files moved/placed etc...) EXCEPT for Albion Explorer. when it loads after you click world editor, the loading bar comes up. Then onto the big problem. it loads anywhere from 2-5 green bars, then AE goes completely WHITE!!!!!! Sometimes the loading bar stays, but doesnt load, sometimes it doesn't. This is really startin to get on my nerves! sorry if this explanation is posted somwhere else, but i really dont wanna search the forum. thanks for any help i recieve. Also +rep if anyone can give me the right explanation.

H

Hexadecimal

Skotekal;93681 said:
sorry if this explanation is posted somwhere else, but i really dont wanna search the forum.

well then it's not really fair to expect us to search the forums for you, now is it? =]
you could try reading through the thread to see if it's covered, or we do have a
ap_header_search.gif
function... otherwise you're stuck waiting for a modder to show up and help you...

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Alright then, just hopin someone would come along knowing the answer, thought it might be a common problem so someone could tell me easliy, i wasn't lookin for anybody to search the forums for me, im not THAT lazy.

MattiFS

The Hero of Time
Reaction score

Ok, new to Fable modding, but every things ok, my problem is that i don't know how to find out what to write in the ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_ "; thing, i want to put in the Master Sword from Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Graphics Editing => Master Sword, request but i don't know what its called or how to find out, i don't even know if this is the right place for this but if you can help I'll be grateful , see ya, got to get some sleep before my exam in the morning.

Edit: never mind

L

Lordofpie

Does anyone have any idea about why Albion Explorer says that it can't find a wizard template? I was gone for a few days and couldn't try to fix it, but I'm going to try to download it again and see if that does anything.o_O I've also done some basic stuff with Fable Explorer so my guy is even better.:w00t: Just wanted to say that.

H

HodgePodge

Skotekal;93681 said:
Well, if anbody wants to help me for a second, i have a problem. Yes i am quite new to fable modding, but i do have SOME experience in modding (used to mod GTA:VC alot). I have everything running properly (fable explorer, files moved/placed etc...) EXCEPT for Albion Explorer. when it loads after you click world editor, the loading bar comes up. Then onto the big problem. it loads anywhere from 2-5 green bars, then AE goes completely WHITE!!!!!! Sometimes the loading bar stays, but doesnt load, sometimes it doesn't. This is really startin to get on my nerves! sorry if this explanation is posted somwhere else, but i really dont wanna search the forum. thanks for any help i recieve. Also +rep if anyone can give me the right explanation.

Try a reinstall of Albion Explorer. Does Fable work correctly? If a reinstall doesn't work then it's most likely the Fable files that are corrupted.

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

Well, i never found the problem, its only some large areas that dont work. and i have tryed re-installing albion explorer, doesnt work. and fable works properly in all the large areas. maybe im just really impatient. thanks for trying to help anyways:)

H

HodgePodge

Does Free-Roam work in Fable? If not, try a reinstall of Fable, then go through the Free-Roam App again, as these are the files dealt with by AE.

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

ok if any one is readind this can you tell me what is wrong with this chest im trying to spawn

(i have spawned chests before)

NewThing Object;
Player 4;
UID 18446741205986296151;
DefinitionType "OBJECT_CHEST_OPENABLE";
ScriptName NULL;
ScriptData "NULL";
ThingGamePersistent FALSE;
ThingLevelPersistent FALSE;
StartCTCPhysicsStandard;
PositionX 80.588130;
PositionY 19.411620;
PositionZ 21.512000;
RHSetForwardX 1.000000;
RHSetForwardY 0.000000;
RHSetForwardZ 0.000000;
RHSetUpX 0.000000;
RHSetUpY 0.000000;
RHSetUpZ 1.000000;
EndCTCPhysicsStandard;
StartCTCTargeted;
Targetable TRUE;
EndCTCTargeted;
StartCTCEditor;
EndCTCEditor;
StartCTCChest;
ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_KHOPESH";
ContainerContents[1] "OBJECT_SWORD_FANG;
ContainerContents[2] "OBJECT_KESHIRE_KATANA";
ContainerContents[3] "OBJECT_UNNATURAL_PUMPCROSSBOW_GUARD_LEVEL3";
ContainerContents[4] "OBJECT_HERO_HAT_PIMP";
ContainerContents[5] "OBJECT_HERO_GLOVES_GOOD";
ContainerContents[6] "OBJECT_HERO_SHIRT_GOOD";
ContainerContents[7] "OBJECT_HERO_TROUSERS_GOOD";
ContainerContents[8] "OBJECT_HERO_BOOTS_GOOD";
ChestOpen FALSE;
EndCTCChest;
Health 1.0;
EndThing;

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Well I've never heard of
ContainerContents[0] "OBJECT_SWORD_KHOPESH ";
ContainerContents[1] "OBJECT_SWORD_FANG;
ContainerContents[2] "OBJECT_KESHIRE_KATAN A";
ContainerContents[3] "OBJECT_UNNATURAL_PUMPCRO SSBOW_GUARD_LEVEL3";

any of those, but other than that..Nothing seems wrong.

S

Suzamaki

I am new to modding Fable and working with AE, FE and Free Roam. Ok I am having a big problem with spawning chests. I have been trying to make chests for few hours now and nothing is happening. Here is my problem. I start up free roam open finalalbion.wad and make the RIP! it. I start AE and go the the guild woods. I go to the null wizard make a chest and then I put the chest i a good place. I save and load Fable. I delete my old profile and start a new game and then i play through the game until i can go the guild woods. i walk over to were the chest is suposed to be but there is nuthing there.

can anyone help me please!!!:'(

I am new to modding fable and using AE, FE and freeroam. i am having major issues with makeing chests and putting things in them. what i do is I open freeroam and then i RIP! the finalalbion.wad file i move the wad file and then i open AE i go to the guild woods and then i start up the wizard i make a chest and then i move the chest, save and then start up the game. I delete my old profile and start a new game and then i play through the game until i can go to the guild woods. I go to the guild woods and walk over to were the chest should be but there is nothing there.:'(

Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

soz for the late reply... there mods

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Suzamaki;100741 said:
I am new to modding Fable and working with AE, FE and Free Roam. Ok I am having a big problem with spawning chests. I have been trying to make chests for few hours now and nothing is happening. Here is my problem. I start up free roam open finalalbion.wad and make the RIP! it. I start AE and go the the guild woods. I go to the null wizard make a chest and then I put the chest i a good place. I save and load Fable. I delete my old profile and start a new game and then i play through the game until i can go the guild woods. i walk over to were the chest is suposed to be but there is nuthing there.

Help would be greatly appreciated!!!

First welcome to the forums.
Second: Have you checked if the free roam application is actually working? Can you run out into any possible place? Places you normally wouldn't be able to go in? Try random Rivers or bodies of water. Like the ocean at oakvale.

Next: Try this
Albion Knight;57365 said:
14. Now go to the folder C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters and open userst.ini and change
UseLevelWAD True;àUseLevelWAD False;*
15. Save and close this file and run Fable

*May not be be necesary see below

If that still doesn't work, than...Well, we'll see when we get there.

D

Diskarded

I have run into a problem with chest spawning, I have created 2 chest in the Guild, and those work just grand. I made a third chest and whenever I get to the guild, the game crashes. Any suggestions on how to fix my problem?

OldBoy

Reaction score

Diskarded;104997 said:
I have run into a problem with chest spawning, I have created 2 chest in the Guild, and those work just grand. I made a third chest and whenever I get to the guild, the game crashes. Any suggestions on how to fix my problem?

Post the code so we can look if there are any mistakes.